[Ch7] Bundai Dok Ruk (Dida)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you TubbyTinker for those pix. Om & Min look so cutie. Sammie is pretty. Is she going to play good in this lakorn buy the way she dress she seem like she going to be a good person then the n'rai.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thank you TubbyTinker for those pix. Om & Min look so cutie. Sammie is pretty. Is she going to play good in this lakorn buy the way she dress she seem like she going to be a good person then the n'rai.
Yeah I think Sammie is good. She plays a tomboy in here...I think she will get with the other twin

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i really like sammie. wish she'd get more nang'ek roles. it's no fair. i like min too but ch. 7 logo seem to be pancake and min right now like when i think of ch. 7 newbies who get to play nang'ek continuously, i can only think of min lol how sad is that?

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
awww....min and om do look cute together.

sammie is pretty, im glad she's not rai

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
“Min” Pichaya Slips and Praises “Om” Akapan; credit to DirtLaundry

Changing her characters to come and play a comedy in the lakorn, “Ban-dai Dok Rak” co-starring alongside actor, “Om” Akapan Namart. Actress, “Min” Pichaya Watthanamontree admits it was hard, but she is not shaken that there are love news stirring off-set for her and her co-worker, plus she reveals that “Om” is a cute gentleman.

“The genre of this movie is a romantic comedy. In this lakorn, I’m co-starring alongside, “Om” and there is Sammy who is also in this. I see it as a big turning point for me and I had to do a lot of homework to play in this lakorn. At first I had thought it would be easy that I can be myself also, cheerful and fresh, but when I played it and every beat I had to be able to follow. Which…Oh hoh, it was hard. When I played the character I had to seek help from a professional in lakorns, from the director to the senior actors who had played in a comedy before. It was something that is exciting and challenging for me.”

No matter what “Min” Pichaya talks about her co-star, “Om” Akapan who has fell into the rumor mill with her before all of this saying, “Om” is a really cute guy (narak) and he is a person who has talent because P’Om is an actor who is good and he’s a good gentleman. He’s cute, I like it. When we came to take on the same lakorn it didn’t make me or P’Om feel uncomfortable because when we’re on the set we’re not just sitting with the 2 of us. There are the production crew and there is Sammy and the rest of the cast. We’re like a group of gangs and that’s why we don’t feel tense because P’Om is really cute and very friendly.”

[Source via Siambunterng]

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
“Min” Pichaya Slips and Praises “Om” Akapan; credit to DirtLaundry

Changing her characters to come and play a comedy in the lakorn, “Ban-dai Dok Rak” co-starring alongside actor, “Om” Akapan Namart. Actress, “Min” Pichaya Watthanamontree admits it was hard, but she is not shaken that there are love news stirring off-set for her and her co-worker, plus she reveals that “Om” is a cute gentleman.

“The genre of this movie is a romantic comedy. In this lakorn, I’m co-starring alongside, “Om” and there is Sammy who is also in this. I see it as a big turning point for me and I had to do a lot of homework to play in this lakorn. At first I had thought it would be easy that I can be myself also, cheerful and fresh, but when I played it and every beat I had to be able to follow. Which…Oh hoh, it was hard. When I played the character I had to seek help from a professional in lakorns, from the director to the senior actors who had played in a comedy before. It was something that is exciting and challenging for me.”

No matter what “Min” Pichaya talks about her co-star, “Om” Akapan who has fell into the rumor mill with her before all of this saying, “Om” is a really cute guy (narak) and he is a person who has talent because P’Om is an actor who is good and he’s a good gentleman. He’s cute, I like it. When we came to take on the same lakorn it didn’t make me or P’Om feel uncomfortable because when we’re on the set we’re not just sitting with the 2 of us. There are the production crew and there is Sammy and the rest of the cast. We’re like a group of gangs and that’s why we don’t feel tense because P’Om is really cute and very friendly.”

[Source via Siambunterng]
thanks for sharing! can't wait to see this lakorn :)

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing that with us...i guess this is one of my lakorn on my waiting list to be watch hahah....plus she even admit :coverlaf: that he's cute too...:thumbsup:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Thank GOD its not Om and Pancare face...LOL....Sorry fans...*YAY*YAY*

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Yay just saw in Daradaily news that this lakorn is going to be on air around the end of the December 2010. I'm super duper excite it.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Min and Om on daradaily;

เป็นการจับคู่ที่เหมาะจริงๆ ขณะที่พระเอกดาวรุ่งดวงพุ่งแห่งปี
"อ๋อม-อรรคพันธ์ นะมาตร์" รับบทนำในละคร "ทวิภพ" ที่เล่นประกบคู่กับ "เขมนิจ จามิกรณ์" และกําลังเดินหน้าเร่งถ่ายทํา แต่ก็มีข่าวล่ามาเร็วว่า บัดนาว "คุณแดง-สุรางค์ เปรมปรีดิ์" ได้สั่งการให้ "ค่ายดีด้า" โดยบิ๊กบอส "สยม สังวริบุตร" เปิดกล้องละครเรื่องใหม่ "บันไดดอกรัก" เป็นการด่วน

โดยจับเอาพระเอก-นางเอกดาวรุ่ง "อ๋อม- อรรคพันธ์" มาประชันบทบาทกับ "มิน-พีชญา วัฒนามนตรี" เป็นครั้งแรก โดยมีรายงานข่าวว่า กําลังปักหลักถ่ายทําที่ไร่กล้วยไม้มูลค่าพันล้าน ในจังหวัดปราจีนบุรี โดยพระ-นางเทคิวให้ 2 วันรวด คือ จันทร์-อังคาร โดยเมื่อวันศุกร์ที่ 29 ต.ค. ที่ผ่านมา บิ๊กลอร์ด ได้บวงสรวงเอาฤกษ์เอาชัยเป็นที่เรียบร้อย เลยถูกมองว่า หรือจะเป็นละครจานด่วนที่แฟนๆ จะได้ชมส่งท้ายปลายปี 2553

ในละครเรื่องนี้ขอบอกว่า แฟนๆ ของ "อ๋อม" จะยิ่งถูกใจมากขึ้นเป็น 2 เท่า เนื่องเพราะเขารับบทฝาแฝด "ธูป" และ "เทียน" ส่วนสาวฮอตว่าที่นางเอกอนาคตไกล "มิน-พีชญา" รับบทสาวสวยคาแรคเตอร์โดดเด่นสะดุดตา "กระเช้า หวังผลไกล" ในเรื่องนี้
และการนํา "อ๋อม-มิน" มาลงจอคู่กันครั้งนี้ย่อมต้องได้รับความสนใจจากสื่อมวลชนแน่นอน เพราะคู่นี้เคยมีกระแสข่าวว่าปิ๊งปั๊งกันมาแล้ว

ดาราเดลี่เชื่อว่า "บันไดดอกรัก" จะเป็นละครที่น่าดู และคาดเดาได้ไม่ยากว่า ลงจอเมื่อไหร่คงสร้างปรากฏการณ์ในแวดวงละครโทรทัศน์ได้คึกคัก เรทติ้งกระฉูดอีกเรื่องแน่นอน ♦