[Ch7] Bundai Dok Ruk (Dida)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
love the pics, tq for posting, min n om looks so cute n well match, so anticipating of this lakorn,,love the couple

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
those pics looks cute...om and min are the cutest couple for ch. 7 now...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Really like the pictures. I wonder if they're going to make both Om wear a suit. I would lk to see Om portraying a diff role even though he's playing as a twin. The clothing will distinguish both character he is playing. But yeah love the picture I really want to watch this lakorn already!

hippo

sarNie Adult
Can't for this lakorn to air!

need some good comedy with a hot cast....lol.

hopefully if not the next batch of lakorns then the batch after.

thanks for the pics.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm1KvJrAemw[/youtube]

No idea on the air date.
In spicy forum It say it will air feb 9 wed and thur (prime time). I'm not too sure about it but I hope it's true... I'm ready to see this lakorn already.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Min and Om got great chemistry, even in pics. It's so adorable, their chemistry is so steaming, i can it off screen too, sorry but om n sammie lack chemistry..

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
hahah i'm already in love with these two...they are so cute and adorable looking...thanks for sharing the new photos...i'm really excited and can't wait to watch this lakorn...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Bandai Dok Ruk (Stairs to love)” is airing this Wednesday February 8, 2011 on Ch7,,can't wait n so excited