[Ch7] Bundai Dok Ruk (Dida)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
The oldest brother Troub he wears suit a lot because he is the serious one. Tian he doesnt wear bc he doesn't work he is a playboy. Om is really good playing both characters if he is the big brother he is serious and grime. when he plays the playboy oh my goodness his eyes are lethal. The first episode is funny and cute

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess I got the info right that it will air today. Yes Love it so far. Om you hot stuff. Both of Om n'ke looks great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdqu1Vpm7K4

Credit to SpicyMMX

hippo

sarNie Adult
loved the first episode.
can't wait for more.

min and sammie are so cute.

Om=Hotness. lol

finally i have something to watch.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Not a Min fan...but watching this for OM!!! Om is good in both his roles. I have a feeling I will be spamming here a lot :p I like Sammie's character.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i really like OM but i cant stand MIN i dont like her at all. i dont know if i should skip this lakorn or not.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Yes I love Sammie character and she is good for Tian. Min character her mom brainwashs her a lot and make her into brainless beauty queen. I love how Tian chases her around and she was like "Yes, I'm beautiful and I know you want me but I want you to stay away from me ok." something along this line. Troub very serious but he is funny in a way too.haha Don't skip this lakorn is funny and Om is so hot!!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Totally love the first episode <3! You can easily tell the twins apart too. Om is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADahyFrgAxA

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Yes I agree with you. I think Om did a great job so far in bringing out two different characters and make people see him as two different person. When he is Tian you just want to smack him because he is so stupid and immature jerk. When he is Troub he is so lovable and adorable too. Min this is different character from all the roles she play. So weird to watch nang'ek not so smart and she even said it too.lol

lovely_angel

sarNie Egg
Yes I agree with you. I think Om did a great job so far in bringing out two different characters and make people see him as two different person. When he is Tian you just want to smack him because he is so stupid and immature jerk. When he is Troub he is so lovable and adorable too. Min this is different character from all the roles she play. So weird to watch nang'ek not so smart and she even said it too.lol
yeah, this lakorn is pretty good so far, but don't like Min. Watching for Sammie and Om, I like Sammie character.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like Mee Kaub. Tian and Mee Kaub finally have chemistry. I don't like Kachao. I guess I'm not into 'brainless' beauty characters. I think if she weren't so dumb as everyone defines her as, then I would like her character more. I feel kinda sorry for Toob because he's going to end up with Kachao. Maybe her character will get better. Her character kind reminds me of Ariel Lin in ISWAK.

The vomit scene grossed me out today. And Tian: "I want a wife, not another mom" lol.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Love Sammie she has such a cute smile and natural beauty. I bet if she dress up she would look really good but she already have for her other lakorn. Min character actually seems fun and playful not boring and weak... I have to admid I lk her better like this, min acting also improved. Om is just so fine I can't believe I actually have the chance in seeing him twice! I hope that after this lakorn one day Om and Sammie can play in a romantic/ comedy together again, she should be the n'ke. For min I wish the same... I can't wait for next episode. Yes!!!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
For min I wish the same... I can't wait for next episode. Yes!!!
[/quote]

i'm loving the chemistry of Om and Min...like min & om chem. u can so much sparks between them when in a scene together ,,,love it,,,

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I like Sammie's role better and I think the story with her and Om might be cuter too but we'll see. I don't mind Min's character, she's actually kind of funny as the ditzy gold digging airhead.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
screammmmmmm, they r su cute together,,,,love it - tq for posting it,, this is funny but good scripts not silly;

credit;Source: Magazinedee.com & Noy V