[Ch7] Bundai Dok Ruk (Dida)

Kbeeeeeee

sarNie Egg
Started watching this and is loving it, but too much talking.. Love Om and Min. I think Min's mom is really annoying, just my opinion. Every time I hear their names tupe/tien, I laugh, I mean who names their kids incense and candle.

Anyways I was wondering what's the meaning of Krachao,cuz their always saying it's weird?

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Krachao means basket.

Her parents met on a ferris wheel. It's the cute story she told when Meegrob took her to the orchid farm for the first time.

And yes, there are tons of dialogue in this lakorn. It averages nearly 1.2k lines per episode. As a comparison, other lakorns average about 700-800 lines.

But then again, the first 4 episodes are 'longer' since they don't play the opening credits.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i was actually drawn into this lakorn with the pix of sammie and om...i like the sassy tomboy and playa

hippo

sarNie Adult
really love sammie's character and she's so gorgeous with the little make up she has on.
hope to see more of her and om in the next ep.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I wanted to be a spammer here, but I am so behind!! I will catch up soon...hopefully after this weekend.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to SpicyForums
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpKmbzc-opQ

Not sure which twin of Om is this one. Man when he took his shirt out my god! Cant wait to see this scene. Want more of Sammie and Tien though.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Itsnto that i dont like om and min just that i want some scence with sammie and om :(
i noe i felt like their story is a bit more better. theres no cute scenes yet but when Om (Tien) was imitating sammie (mee) after he called her (just so she could help him get min) was cute. :ghehe:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Credit to SpicyForums
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpKmbzc-opQ

Not sure which twin of Om is this one. Man when he took his shirt out my god! Cant wait to see this scene. Want more of Sammie and Tien though.
love Om n Min can't to see this lakorn, can't wait for next week..... I saw this on Wan wan Young Wan You - it's Thup because they r arguing in this scene because if it is Tian, he will not arguing with krachao....Tian will have only admiration for Krachao..

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
love Om n Min r so sweet can't to see this scene, can't wait for next week,,,,,min n om looks like they enjoying each other's company during the behind the scene watching the tv monitor, they seems so comfortable with each other...loveeee it

nence

sarNie Juvenile
Om and Min looks so cute together. I don't really like twin drama and stuff but this one is an exceptional so far. I'm really liking Tube and Min. I'm not really into Sammie and Tien's story. Although will have to wait and see for their progress since their story seems kind of slow. So far, so good. Question, what days does this lakorn air?

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to spicyforum and daradailynews. I heard they got about 12 episode and planing to extend it to 22 episode because the rating is really good. Ch3 also want to film Rak Ork Akard ploy and Om lakorn right away since this one has good rating. Although they're negotiating bc both channel want Om. Wow Om you hot stuff I want you in both lakorn too. http://www.spicyforum.net/index.php?showtopic=12066