[Ch7] Bundai Dok Ruk (Dida)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^^^^ yeah i didn't get the thing with why they think she's a lesbian. she uses her time to do work and something useful but that makes her a lesbian just because she's not chasing guys? plus like you mentioned Mee is so pretty, she doesn't even need make up and even in the work uniform she doesn't look plain or anything. i want Tien to start liking her muahahaahhaah!!! ><

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I LOOVE how sammie isn't impress w/om (tien) wealth and she scold him for it...he in turn is impress w/her intelligence at the resturant and I love how he always trying to touch her....so kute he bout her a gift...i want Tien to start liking her as is..then have her dress up and knock his sock off...and a jealous scene

How can Tien say sammie isn't pretty...she pretty the way she is :thumbsup:

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Finally there's some sweet scenes between Thup&Krachao and Tien&Mee. You can tell Thupe is starting to have feelings for Krachao now that he knows about her mom. Also, Tien and Mee's scenes in todays episodes were too cute... loved how he kept touching her.

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
I don't get why people keep complaining about Min...her role in here is so cute and she portrays it so well! Both Min and Sammie are doing an amazing job! Love them as best friends...

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I see alot of ppl complimenting and liking min/om pairing....well every actor there will ppl who like and dislike you, t's normal, no biggie..i have nothing against Min, havent complain about her, well haven't mention her til now....you know how ppl (actor) instantly click w/you, well sammie instantly click w/me, and her character Mee is very likelable as well...i am actually only watching for sammie/om

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Episode 5 was such a pillow-biting episode. Omg <333!

Also, the ending OST is like, Tupe's theme song or something.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvhI0r6k_Xk

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I don't like the Bro fighting :thumbdown: :numchuck: Tien starting to feel wierd...male intuition...I dunno if he really like mint....but more of a challenge to him n a competition w/his bro...hope there more sammie/om scene for me

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
I don't get why people keep complaining about Min...her role in here is so cute and she portrays it so well! Both Min and Sammie are doing an amazing job! Love them as best friends...
totally agree with you on how many complains about Min...but i don't matter to me because Min and Om are awesome as couple in here... :thumbsup: plus love the scenes of om and min in episode 5...

jjinxx

i like both couples that's why i'm sooooo glad there are two Om's in this lakorn! lol both couples are cute!

OMG in ep. 5 when Tupe kept thinking about Krachao, and he said she's not worthy enough for him to think about because she has that type of mom, it wasn't even like he said Krachao isn't worthy enough of TIEN, but of TUPE himself! wahahaha, Tupe can't escape it, because he is already seeing so much of her in his mind!

be back for more later after watching on kudalakorn's yt! lol i'm enjoying this too much!

jjinxx

i guess there is a good side to Tien being so clueless when it comes to Krachao so that he has to go to Mee for advice so much! lol gives them time together and gosh i was always so giddy at how Tien was always grabbing onto Mee's hand and you know being touchy feely. so cute!

Tupe to the rescue! i don't like that Ittidech guy he's just going to cause misunderstanding between Tupe and Krachao and will probably make Tupe not trust Krachao sometime in the future. augh.

hippo

sarNie Adult
Both girls are cute.
I just like sammie's character more, I like girls like that.
double Om is hottness
and finally both couples have some sweet scenes of their own....wooohoooo

can't wait for more of this.

jjinxx

eeeeeeeeeeeeek! Tupe made me so happy
when he carried Krachao to force her to eat! and i totally LOLed when he kept saying he'll hold her purse then they see a bunch of couples with the bf holding the gf's purse
i'm loving this new Tupe!

and Tien, he's just adorable. he says he's just used to grabbing hands but obviously he's only that way with Mee...they're so fun to watch!<3 Mee keeps impressing Tien, he will start admiring her! yay! and i love how he just feels comfortable around Mee!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Tien isn't in love with Krachao but it's more of an infatuation. He's just attracted to her. I want to see the waterfall scene!!!! More misunderstanding next week. I hope ch7 don't drag it too much to the point it's boring.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It's so weird how conflicts are resolved in ep6. It's like, they sit and actually talk to each other. So weird, normally they kind of drag the issue out for an entire episode or 2-3 episode arc or something. I also liked how Tupe was being straightforward with Tuptim.

jjinxx

^^ i also loved that Tupe was being straightforward with Tuptim BUT judging from the preview for next episode, ugh, he's going to get jealous of Krachao and Tien and use TT to...idk...block off his feelings for her maybe? i don't like it at all!
lol and i feel the same. they should have reasonable conversations like this more often in lakorn so there isn't so much trivial misunderstanding!

oh my, Tupe is really starting to worry about Krachao a lot! >< and that means the closer Tien or anyone gets to her, the more Tupe's emotions will get intense, which isn't always a good thing because then he'll get suspicious of her too if that Ittidech (so annoying!) sees her again, since Tupe's kind of confused with his feelings for her right now.

i find it amusing how Tien is so cautious with holding Krachao's hand but when it comes to Mee, he just does it freely until she tells him to stop. it's cute! i mean i know he's chasing Krachao so he wants to please her but come on, Mee is the right one for him hahahahaha...