[Ch7] Bundai Dok Ruk (Dida)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Player Om is bugging me.I don't like him! I Like smart Om!
It's weird because its the same person hah.Om is so good
at acting because whenever i see player om i just hate him!!!
But when i see smart om i like him very much.hahha.
I don't really like it how they make Smart Om fall for min
very easily i understand the part that he pity her because
of her mom making her get a rich guy.But i felt like they
making Om falling in love with her too fast.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ it did feel like it was very fast! he went from feeling sorry to worrying about her all the time! and next looks like he'll be getting jealous. they should have had them spend an episode or two more together before he officially falls for her.
^^ i guess it's like they say, pity is the root of sympathy, which is the root of love! fast pace is better than dragging it out sometimes. lol

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I'm cool with it dragging as long as they're full of scenes like in episode 5. I can watch those 4 interact with each other all day.

Kbeeeeeee

sarNie Egg
How many more days until this movie is over, I want to watch it dubbed cuz watching with eng sub distracts me from watching the movie itself

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
starting to see tupe falling :heart: :wub: :kiss3: for krachao :coverlaf: ...can't wait :dance3: to see more of their relationship progress...

jjinxx

oh same here!! lol
but what's going to be even more interesting is when Tien will start falling for Mee, lol because right now he's so infatuated with Krachao, and then he'll get mad at Tupe for 'stealing' her so i wonder what will happen between Tien and Mee to make him start liking her, or realize that he likes her. because Tien is smarter than some think, he can sense that Krachao is being distant from him, almost like she's not interested in him anymore.
we can tell Tupe is already growing feelings for Krachao. he is so cute! i wonder why it's the cold ones that i always like most lol maybe because when they start melting, they love so seriously!

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
The ost for this lakorn is so catchy, i have "ohh la la la ooh la la" in my head now. Love Om and Min's voices.
He has a nice voice! Min's voice is really nice for this song...the one for sawan saang was cute too, but when placed up against cee's...it doesn't sound as nice. LOL

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh same here!! lol
but what's going to be even more interesting is when Tien will start falling for Mee, lol because right now he's so infatuated with Krachao, and then he'll get mad at Tupe for 'stealing' her so i wonder what will happen between Tien and Mee to make him start liking her, or realize that he likes her. because Tien is smarter than some think, he can sense that Krachao is being distant from him, almost like she's not interested in him anymore.
we can tell Tupe is already growing feelings for Krachao. he is so cute! i wonder why it's the cold ones that i always like most lol maybe because when they start melting, they love so seriously!
I know i cannot wait to see Tien fall for Mee!!! Waiting for it!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Player Om is bugging me.I don't like him! I Like smart Om!
It's weird because its the same person hah.Om is so good
at acting because whenever i see player om i just hate him!!!
But when i see smart om i like him very much.hahha.
I don't really like it how they make Smart Om fall for min
very easily i understand the part that he pity her because
of her mom making her get a rich guy.But i felt like they
making Om falling in love with her too fast.
LOL... I thought I was the only one. Hehe. Yeah, I find the younger brother Om more attractive than the older brother Om. :p Hehe.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I just finished watching Sawan Saang (Cee & Min) in two days! I watched it for Min, for the most part, the lakorn was good. I didn't know that Sammie was in it. It's very strange to see her as the nang'rai since I see her as Meegrob, but I like how she can pull off the different characters.
----------
Anyways for Bundai Dok Ruk, I really like the pace of this lakorn. Love the scene with OM whether it's Tien or Tupe <3 <3 <3 I just wish Prae had a different hairstyle, there's something about it that bugs me...sometimes I'm okay with it, other times I think he should change his look. Don't want to be mean, but next to Om, he doesn't stand a chance :(

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ I agree about his weird greasy hair. It makes him look really unattractive. He had this weird hairstyle in Silamanee too, I think :|

Also, seems like the cast (Om, Min, Sammie) taped the interview for Whan Wan Young Waan Yoo recently. So we might get to watch it pretty soon.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
^ I agree about his weird greasy hair. It makes him look really unattractive. He had this weird hairstyle in Silamanee too, I think :|

Also, seems like the cast (Om, Min, Sammie) taped the interview for Whan Wan Young Waan Yoo recently. So we might get to watch it pretty soon.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: so cool, can't wait, tqs for that info...

jjinxx

does he (Prae) ever have normal hairstyle? lol it's only my second time seeing him in lakorn, but it seems like he always has the weird long hairstyles...gotta agree, he's got nothing on Om!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
He does look better with neat hairstyles, so I don't get why he (or the stylist) insist on these 'looks'

His name is Pol..Prae is the girl that plays Tupe's assistant.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I need to start watching this for Om. I hesitated because I'm not a fan of Min, although she's very pretty. Her acting isn't all that great to me. Maybe I'll start this weekend.

jjinxx

^yeah, i wasn't very attracted to Min's acting, but she's doing well in here imo. ^^ she's able to make me feel sorry for her in the case of her mom, while also exasperated by the way she uses her beauty lol

I like that TIEN can pick out a gift for MEE on his own...he knows what she would like
gosh, this almost flew over my head. you're SO RIGHT! lol this is why those two are meant to be!