[Ch7] Bussaba Tah Rue (Mongkol Karn Lakorn)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Maya_Fantasy said:

Oh is ending today? WOW I think is safe for me to go skim thru the lakorn now :woot:

Aon Gavlin (I think that's how you spell her name) the girl in the original Dung Deoung Haruetai she ending up with Oliver Pupat n'ek brother.
Out of their mind because they both seems to be good and quiet people, but when they got together they did a turn around and bam they do crazy thing together more "reang" stuffs and is never been the same LOL After that he lose his p'ek status and he hardly has work, even supporting roles are very small to none at all. So goes for her too.

Yeah he is doing too well with rai roles, it will be hard to picture him in anything else. But I still searching for his old lakorn though, especially the one he played with Romona. I still have on tapes, but is missing the important chapter of the lakorn. :cry:  If anyone have it, VHS is fine, I'll buy it. :dance1:

Oh her! I loved that one lakorn she was in, "Dood Fah Rai Dao". I didn't know they dated. That's surprising. I never followed dara news back then. No wonder she only did a few lakorns. She was a good actress though. Such wasted talent for both of them. - raeng stuff? lol That sounds like a lot. Must have been really bad because they aren't popular anymore. They could have been great veteran actors.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Back then I used to watch a lot of lakorn and followed a lot of dara story, but not too crazy about it now.

LOL yes rude and disrespectful to people around them, peoples that want whats best for them etc.  They did a 'raeng" photo shoot too, and those were the old days where is was not well received as today.  But that was in the news, I don't know the real story, so what I'm saying is from the news and I see the outcome of their relationship and their works, so I guess that the reason they were not famous and no work anymore.  So if is not true then don't shoot the messenger. :woot:

x0unerthanlater

I watched more lakorns back then, than I do now. But I didn't know where to follow dara news.

Oh whoaaa. That's not cool. I guess in the end the get what they deserve. Wasted talent... tsk tsk

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes such a waste!

News back then is from books, magazines etc.  Every week my sister will buy them and read it to me, so I got a lot more news back then than I do today, because I'm lazy to search for it on the internet :yes:  with book is all in there, one place. So I still have box and boxes of old books/magazines in the basement that my mom kept complaining about and threaten to throw it all away. I have to tell her is valuable and is a collection worth lots of money someday HAHAHAHA :coverlaf:

x0unerthanlater

Oh lucky you! That's awesome. I wish I was able to collect those magazines. I love collecting books. I remember the Asian stores around here would have calendars from Thailand of the current p'ek/n'eks of the lakorn that was airing. I had a few and we would keep the picture portion whenever the year ran out. I don't think they make them like that anymore.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I have a lots of those old magazines, but I stop collecting for about 10 years now.  All my allowance used to go to books, cassetter/cds, and lakorn, but as I got older I realizes how much money I'd wasted on those, and how much space it taken in the house, but still I don't have the heart to give away or sell it. That's why I decided to stop buying altogether lolz.

Yes those dara calendars use to be free, now you have to buy it. I do the same too, but recently I started to clear houses, and throw some away.  Maybe next time I do house cleaning and come across my old pile I should put up on here and see if anyone want it. :D

x0unerthanlater

Yeah, collecting things eventually just pile up. But, I know what you mean about not having the heart to throw or give them away. They are artifacts now, lol. I bet some people would want them if you put it up on ebay or something. Esp. the daras that have huge FC.

If you do decide to put some up here, I will definitely check them out. I don't like that many daras but it'd be nice to have a poster of one I do like. ^.^