[Ch7] Cheun Cheewa (Dida Video) : Porshe Saran / Camilla Kittivat

mewninii

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is probably one of the more interesting airing right now for me. :)
I agree, I'm glad that they're speeding up the girl-boy thing.
Can't wait for them to dress Milly up lol... or actually dress everyone up.
I'm not a big fan of their suspenders... i mean they're trying to pull off the younger look but...... :risas3: LOL

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think the guys are going to be wearing suspenders for a while . Milly looks adorable in her first pink dress. Only problem is she didn't do it gracefully because she fell shortly afterward lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm watching this one for fun. Is she a new nang'ake? Hm. Ch. 7 nang'akes have definitely down graded over the years especially the newcomers. Lol I personally and I say personally, don't find her attractive at all. She has a nang'rai vibe. Lol The way how she talks is so rough too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Camilla has a twin sister Nicole which they were in a twin lakorn with Vee and Tle...by the way both have zero chemistry with the pra'eks lol. They were so awkward with them in there. But I did somehow watch most of the lakorn.

Camilla play the sweet n'ek in there...I didn't quite like her character cause she's the weak one but love the way they dress Nicole in there. Milly is adorable in here but her jaws is a bit edgy and give her that strong look. She has ways to go but I do like her. Some scenes she's still stiff and when she does have to talk in a long sentence it doesn't come out as natural but she's cute in her character.

mewninii

sarNie Egg
I'm really loving the pacing of the story so far
Although the story is so predictable.. especially the father thing lol
Also is it just me but they try to make Milly look too feminine with all the pink dresses/shirts/etc. they're slabbing on her? lol
Acting-wise I think Milly's doing ok. She's at least very bearable.
Loving the development of the main couple especially when he treated her to ice cream or at least I think it was ice cream lol.. finally he does something nice for her :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Anyone else annoyed by the fact that Tor's reason for trying to get Khun Ton to help with Cheun (Episode 8 before he leaves) is, "The older she gets the more prettier she gets, who is going to be able to contain themselves." REALLY? Khun Tor isn't bad, but sometimes he's so annoying.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Chuen and Khun Ton are so cute when they get a chance to understand each other and have sweet moments. Love their arguments too. Khun Tor is deceiving when trying to get his way. He's almost as obsessive as Ked. Just not as crazy, except the driving scene.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love this lakorn. Milly is so cute, she's like a little doll. The plot is so stereotypical yet it also distinguishes itself from others at the same time. I really liked the plot and the n'ek's spunkiness, at no point did she bow down to the evil person to be any sort of saint. I love how she would touch the p'ek and be close to him to spite the n'rai. The progression of the pra'nang's relationship was also well done and felt natural, Porshe and Milly's chemistry is so good. Porshe did a good job here, he pulls off the stern and serious quite well despite his babyface. I also like a p'ek who isn't too gentlemanly to force kiss her a couple of times LOL. Dida is a hit and miss company, their old lakorns were usually great and by the late 00's they fell into the ch7 trap of dragging their lakorns to stupid levels but this is one of their good ones, reminds me of their older work. I'm super pleased with this no extending rule by ch7, I mean they do if the ratings are good but 18 episodes is manageable enough like with Norah. 15 episodes was perfect for this lakorn.