[Ch7] Cheun Cheewa (Dida Video) : Porshe Saran / Camilla Kittivat

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Confirmed by Ch.7's Facebook page. Porshe and Camilla from Baan Sila Daeng will pair together in a romantic period drama called Cheun Cheewa (Blissful Life/Delightful Life). The plot will revolve around two people who love each other but cannot openly show it. Camilla will play a prideful woman while Porshe plays the young heir of a strict and notable family whose family lineage has been around for many years. He has to stop himself from falling for her because his younger brother also likes her. It'll be a love triangle. There's also a secret pertaining to her birth identity. The story will center around love, friendship, and sacrifice.

I'm tuning in! I liked the twins from Baan Sila Daeng. Camilla was the weaker twin. The girls are both adorable. 

นะนำละครใหม่ 7 สี
'ชื่นชีวา'
บทประพันธ์ บุษยมาส
ผู้ผลิต บริษัท ดีด้า วิดีโอ โปรดักชั่น จำกัด
ละครย้อนยุคแนวโรแมนติกดราม่า เรื่องราวความรักที่ต้องปิดบังซ่อนเร้นระหว่างหญิงสาวผู้รักศักดิ์ศรี กับทายาทหนุ่มจากตระกูลเก่าแก่ผู้เคร่งขรึม เขาจำต้องสร้างกำแพงหัวใจเพื่อหลีกทางให้น้องชายที่หลงรักเธอเช่นกัน รักสามเส้าจึงเกิดขึ้นท่ามกลางความลับในอดีตและชาติกำเนิดของเธอที่ปกปิดไว้ สอดแทรกแนวคิดเกี่ยวกับความรัก มิตรภาพ และการเสียสละ
นำแสดงโดย ศรัณย์ ศิริลักษณ์ คามิลล่า กิตติวัฒน์ ณทรรศชัย จรัสมาส แก้วใส คริสตัล พูลภัทร อัตถปัญญาพล พิชยดนย์ พึ่งพันธ์ กชกร ส่งแสงเติม พรรัมภา สุขได้พึ่ง สรพงศ์ ชาตรี กชกร นิมากรณ์ วสุ แสงสิงแก้ว อัญสนา บุรานันท์ พิมพ์พรรณ ชลายนคุปต์ กุสุมา ตันสกุล วิยะดา อุมารินทร์ ปนัดดา โกมารทัต ร่วมด้วยนักแสดงมากฝีมืออีกคับคั่ง

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm tuning in too. Love Porshe and have nothing against Camilla, and I might like the story-line as well. :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I love Porshe too! Okay with Camilla but I like Nicole, her twin sister, better. They're better than Ch.3 newbies. I wonder if Porshe is still having a lakorn with Pordeecom as mentioned from his old interview. Was hoping for a Sammy and Porshe reunion. It's okay. More chances of Sammy and Weir collaborating.

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
Happy for my baby that she finally has another lakorn but why with Porshe AND with Dida? I'd rather see her with someone like Golf or Mek. That is what happens when Channel 7 lacks a good selection of actors sighs! 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Porshe is one of the better actors there so I'm okay with the pair. Dida is what I'm not okay with. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I fixed the summary. Camilla will not play a sexy girl. She will play a girl who ruk saksee (prideful) not sexy. Lol. This is what happens when you read too fast. It's a period lakorn too. N'ek has secret birth identity. 

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
He generally is one of the better actors but there's just something about him that I can't take seriously. I don't know what it is. If I watch him in a serious scene, instead of feeling the tension, I feel like I want to burst out laughing. Maybe he'll prove me wrong in here or perhaps I just need to watch a good lakorn of his to change my viewpoint on his acting. Btw, I agree with the Thai fans on Pantip and pray to god that Ken Theeradeeth's mom isn't the scriptwriter. Sorry but not a fan of her writing style at all. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm expecting this to be bad because Dida is the production. Lol. So I might skip after a few episodes.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I liked Nicole better too but maybe because I liked her character a lot more in Ban Sila Daeng. They're both cute. I'm hoping that since Nicole is with Polyplus and not Ch7 itself, she'll get a chance to pair up with some Ch3 p'eks. Polyplus needs to go ask for James M, Panjan or Nadech, although I bet it'll be impossible for them to ever get Nadech.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Yep it would be impossible for anyone to get Nadech. Even productions like Broadcast and TV Scene can't get a hold of his queue so I highly doubt the elders would give that priority to Polyplus. He'll forever be stuck with P'Mam, P'Da and P'Ja. 

Dida seriously needs to hire a new director and scriptwriter. They're always given good story lines due to their history with Channel 7 but fail at executing them. And yes Porhse still has an upcoming lakorn with Poordeecom. I'm hoping he reunites with Now since they were so cute in their MV together. As for the twins, I like Milly better than Nicole. Based on all the interviews I've read of them, Milly comes off more composed and mature and i find her to be cuter with her smaller and long face compared to Nikki who has a slightly wider frame. They both have potential. I wouldn't say they're better than Ch 3 newbies because they still need a lot of work on their speech and expressions but they're definitely better than the likes of Bomb, Richy and Nychaa. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I find them better because I can tolerate their acting more in comparison to Ch.3 newbies. It's only their first role so that's impressive. They definitely need to work on their expressions and speech. They're off to a good start though. I quickly warmed up to them. In contrast, I still haven't warmed up to the newbies at Ch.3 yet. I find myself more and more active in Ch.7 threads now. I used to really not like them.  

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i would love to see Sammy/Porche in a boran lakorn like sai lo hid.....sammy will look gorgeous in those clothing

mewninii

sarNie Egg
lol porshe looks so weird with glasses
but I'm so looking forward to this series
The teaser for the lakorn looks amazing :love:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Porsche is still chubby in the face but I just love Milly's character in here. Porsche is not good in serious roles. In certain scenes he looks like he wants to laugh. But I am warming up to them together. I am glad they didn't wait long for her to start dressing up as a girl or to find out she's a girl lol. I have watched lakorns where the guy doesn't find out till close to the ending and that kind of plot drives me crazy.