rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
hmm..i don't know where to start. i have mix feelings about this lakorn it's so weird. i didn't watch everything cuz i lost interest somewhere in the middle, but the ending sure left me an impression. it brought me tears lol anyway, i found it gross that the brothers (preuk and maeka) were sleeping with the same woman that's why i thought this lakorn was ee. but i thought this lakorn was put together quite well (um, is this a ch.7 lakorn *scratch head*???) and you could see the character development throughout. oddly enough, i didn't care for deun and pupah at the end. actually, i think it would be better if they didn't end up together because so many bad things happened within that family that affected them directly. btw, they don't even have a lot of scenes together compared to duen and maeka.

anyway, the things that stood out the most was love and sacrifice. each and everyone of them made a lot of sacrifices. kudos to the cast for bringing this together!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I'm just on ep.5 right now. I can't stand Khun Aroon. He is so selfish and straight out annoying. I can't wait for them to get rid of his character. Nuer Fah and Noona is vey cute together. I hope they will end up together.

Riley_Taeo

sarNie Egg
The reason I watched this lakorn was for Gun. His acting was amazing, better than Om. Also his eye were like fire and full of charismatic which was unbelievable. Anyways he's the best actor I have seen so far in Ch 7.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I started watching this for Om but found myself liking the guy name Nuer Fah more. He's really cute. I hope he'll get to be pra'ek one day. Too bad they killed off his character so soon. I was hoping he would end up with Noona b/c he seemed to really love her and I thought they made a cute couple. After Nuer Fah died, Noona started to be more annoying. As for Gun, I think he's good actor but I don't find him charming.

juliettekcha

sarNie Egg
to be honest, i really expected a better story line than this. one of the reason i watched this is because of the actors and actress but as the story progressed i was like '"y am i still watching this?"
they need a better storyline

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol sounds like I shouldn't expect too much out of this one. I just skimmed a bit and got interested in episode six when Duen and Pupa reunite on his farm. They are so freaking cute, and I love love love how much Pupa expresses his feelings for Duen, without putting up any act, without tolerating anyone else getting in the way. I especially appreciate how he doesn't lead Nuna on, he tells her over and over that he doesn't like her and that Duen is the only one for him. Om and Rotmay had very nice chemistry, based on what I saw of episode 1 and ep. 6, plus he's very handsome in this one. 
Although this isn't a particulary interesting lakorn for me, I think Om performed very well.

And I love the opening song.