[Ch7] Cinderella Rong Tao Tae

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, I never heard Min's real voice before and it reminds me of Ann T' s voice. Seems interesting.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Min is so pretty! I think Pae doesnt look bad, he just needs a new haircut! lol Why does he grow his hair when it looks silly on him! He would look much better with short/stylish hair!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yay more work for Pae <3

not much of a fan of Min nor do I watch her lakorns but ill watch this for Pae !

I can't wait to see this pair ! Tuning in forsure !

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hm, not really a fan of Pae or Min, but seems interesting though, so I'm tuning in for the storyline only, Min is pretty and Pae is fine in his own ways. Should get a hair cut though.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
The title itself looks interesting. Min's gorgeous & not a really big fan of Pae's hair but I'll keep up with this one for now :)

Soun123

sarNie Egg
More lakorn for min. Love to see min acting different role. Min look so pretty. I can't waiting to see this movie. Any way I still see min on tv. She have lakorn yorleurdmongkorn on air right now.

SonYukView4ever

lol ch7 lakorns in general are so boring now and days...i dont even feel like watching this one; comedy but script is probably nonsense

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Give the girl a chance, this is her first comedy role anyways, I 'll wait for it and see how she does.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Bundai Dok Rak was a comedy and her acting was fine there. It's just that her acting sucks in this trailer.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Pae? Doesn't matter what kind of makeup they put on him or the hair he wears because nothing would change LOL okay I might have been a little harsh but even if he did not have the look, I expect his acting to be decent but NOPE. He possess neither. 

I find Min's acting better but she still has yet made me a fan. She's watchable. And I find her acting appropriate. I have seen worse from her coughPSandBBTcough.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Min's really growing on me lately! She's really adorable in Buandai dok rak and I actually think that Comedy fits her quite well 
I will definitely look forward for this one!

SonYukView4ever

I love Min a lot in BDDR with Om but ever since then I haven't seen a decent lakorn from her. I blame the lacking of effort onto ch7. Min can be the hottest in ch7 but they fail to promote not just her but all the cool actors/actresses in ch7 station. :(