[Ch7] Dao Pra Sook (?)

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
how about making pinky be Dao Prasok? it would be good to see her growing from her first role when she was little to now, a really beautiful girl.

dreamer86

sarNie Egg
another remake of this lakorn... the one with brook and Miang? was suck, no chemistry at all. hopefully this remake is a good one.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Why. Im Tier of this movie already i mean i like the very first n second but that one with brook take my opes down on gewd one n i yea. wow.. well see about thisone

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I doubt it will either be Kwan or Pancake...dang, you know ch.7 doesn't really have much stars...I guess they run out of ideas to do lakorn so they just pull out the old ones and do remakes...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I bet that is the same w/ all channels! Lol. :p Because recently these past two years or so it's been remakes after remakes only! :( But Idk. I hope they give this lakorn to the newcomers. I want to see their acting.

twinklestar

sarNie Egg
I bet that is the same w/ all channels! Lol. :p Because recently these past two years or so it's been remakes after remakes only! :( But Idk. I hope they give this lakorn to the newcomers. I want to see their acting.

i know what you mean it's been remake after remake i mean i know that ch3 lost a hugh chunk of their writers which explains y they're doing remakes but did ch7 lose their writers too?!?!?

can't wait for something new!!!!! exact has been doing pretty good so far the only remakes were "LerdHoung" and "HuaJaiTuen" (but at least exact didn't produce either earlier versions for "HuaJaiTuen" so they get a pass) .... hummmm have they remade anything else??

fun

Expired Sarnie
I doubt it will either be Kwan or Pancake...dang, you know ch.7 doesn't really have much stars...I guess they run out of ideas to do lakorn so they just pull out the old ones and do remakes...
Ch7 has plenty of actresses that they don't take advantage from :angry: They really lack more of actors.

can't wait for something new!!!!! exact has been doing pretty good so far the only remakes were "LerdHoung" and "HuaJaiTuen" (but at least exact didn't produce either earlier versions for "HuaJaiTuen" so they get a pass) .... hummmm have they remade anything else??
Well ch5 doesn't produce that much lakorn within a year.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i know what you mean it's been remake after remake i mean i know that ch3 lost a hugh chunk of their writers which explains y they're doing remakes but did ch7 lose their writers too?!?!?

when did they remake huajaituen? ur talking about the one with james or was there a remake afterward?

i love the version with chatchai and kwang

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hmmm another remake, eh?
i don't mind as long as i keep getting lakorns after another LOL
i wonder who is going to be the pra'ek and n'ek...
i really wish it was both Aof C.&&Pinky.
that'll be so cute xD ahahaha~ lool

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought they have to wait another 10 year cuz brooks version aired around 2002 didnt it.

edit: actually could be around 2000 when i was still in middle school