myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
wow that great but if this more should change sammie. anyway i like dan gf too she kinda like cute too hope this is true. :clap: :clap:

myheromike

I saw from Cee's wiki page thai nang'ek is changed to Mai Davika Home.
Omg really wow that great if this is Mai Davila wanna see them pair up too :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Pray this is true too, damn can waite to see the open ceremony. If that's true, dan gf is I think she might match cee too cuz both them have small face together.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I think Cee is confirm in this. At CFC they had this lakorn and something on the 26th? Maybe the opening? Can someone plz tell me if I'm right or not? Lol thanx!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to: suk13_karn @ SPICY Forum for the translate

((( ละครบู๊ใหม่ช่อง 7 ))) ++ ดุจตะวันและภูผา ++ "ซี ศิวัฒน์ " พบนางเอกใหม่แกะกล่อง "แนท ณัฐชา"

เฉิด ภักดีวิจิตร เปิดกล้องละครบู๊ เรื่องใหม่ "ดุจตะวันและภูผา"

หลังจากเคยสร้างความประทับใจกับละคร "อุบัติรักเกาะสวรรค์" มาแล้ว แต่ครั้งนี้ถูกดันขึ้นมาเป็นละครหลังข่าว สไตน์บู๊ดราม่าผสมเกาหลี นำ ซี ศิวัฒน์ ประกบนางเอกน้องใหม่ แนท ณัฐชา เป็นเรื่องแรก อีกเรื่องคือเรื่อง "พ่อตาปืนโต" จะบวงสรวงพร้อมกันวันที่ 26 สิงหาคมนี้ ที่บางกอกออดิโอวิชั่น

Link
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10933840/A10933840.html

===

they said Cee in here with new n'ek Nett Natcha..opening ceremony on the 26th August.

Okay so Cee is confirm to be in here with a new n'ke name Nat Natcha. if ya don't know who she is she the girl in the movie "Suck Seed". Her full name is Nat Natcha Nuanjam

Photo of Nat

Cee&CeeLover

sarNie Egg
Credit to: suk13_karn @ SPICY Forum for the translate

((( ละครบู๊ใหม่ช่อง 7 ))) ++ ดุจตะวันและภูผา ++ "ซี ศิวัฒน์ " พบนางเอกใหม่แกะกล่อง "แนท ณัฐชา"

เฉิด ภักดีวิจิตร เปิดกล้องละครบู๊ เรื่องใหม่ "ดุจตะวันและภูผา"

หลังจากเคยสร้างความประทับใจกับละคร "อุบัติรักเกาะสวรรค์" มาแล้ว แต่ครั้งนี้ถูกดันขึ้นมาเป็นละครหลังข่าว สไตน์บู๊ดราม่าผสมเกาหลี นำ ซี ศิวัฒน์ ประกบนางเอกน้องใหม่ แนท ณัฐชา เป็นเรื่องแรก อีกเรื่องคือเรื่อง "พ่อตาปืนโต" จะบวงสรวงพร้อมกันวันที่ 26 สิงหาคมนี้ ที่บางกอกออดิโอวิชั่น

Link
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10933840/A1093384

Okay so Cee is confirm to be in here with a new n'ke name Nat Natcha. if ya don't know who she is she the girl in the movie "Suck Seed". Her full name is Nat Natcha Nuanjam

Photo of Nat

She is so cute.I Liked her in the movie suck Seed.Cee's thai wiki page is also changed N'ek to Nat.Can't wait opening ceremony.I want to watch Cee with new N'ek. Thank you so much

myheromike

Damn If she is the n'ek for real wh. I would to see cee with Mai or pattie Dan gf. :( when she laugh her mouth will look like the n'ek in sanae bangkok ifg her name. The first is she look like the n'ek in mike and son new lakorn the one that got short hair. And the second is kinda like noon w and note the star. The last one is the one I talk about that she look like n'ek from sanae Bangkok.

myheromike

Damn If she is the n'ek for real why. I would to see cee with Mai or pattie Dan gf. :( when she laugh her mouth will look like the n'ek in sanae bangkok ifg her name. The first is she look like the n'ek in mike and son new lakorn the one that got short hair. And the second is kinda like noon w and note the star. The last one is the one I talk about that she look like n'ek from sanae Bangkok.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here a wallie fan made.

Cr to: CEE&CHEER FAMILY@PANTIP

Ana

sarNie Adult
The opening is on the 26th. Guess we'll have to wait till then to find out. But i think 4 sure its probably Nat.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Photos from the opening....

Credit to: Thip @ SPICY Forum & Borilux, ilovenattsha for the photos.

Other cast that are include are : Sammie Bunthita, Sun Pichayadon, Ying Kanyapat

myheromike

yeah wish someday sammie will got trun to be n'ek again and want her play cee them both look hot together. if oil thana is here right i think he with yui. here is oil and yui pic.

anyone know where is to watch this open ceremony