g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
is roy marn and this lakorn are the same story?
just see a clip of roy marn, the n'ek is not charming or beautiful at all.
what's storyline BTW.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i dont think lakorn is gonna happen cause choom thinking about moving to ch.3 i know she didnt confirmed it yet, but her contract is also almost end. unless they already finish filming this lakorn.

meenia

sarNie Adult
is roy marn and this lakorn are the same story?
just see a clip of roy marn, the n'ek is not charming or beautiful at all.
what's storyline BTW.

if roy marn is the one starring hehe..i can't really remember his name...i thought it was bee something.......well his name in the lakorn was mark.. and pok played the ne'ek..... i like pok alot... she's may not be pretty.. but there's something about her that makes me a huge fan of her..... mark/bee was cute........he was sexy............ and i love the storyline.... if only there was a remake of it... sorry off topic...

noi

sarNie Hatchling
there's been alot going on with this lakorn. Originally it was suppose to star Pete Tonguer and Chompoo Araya. However they felt Chompoo was too old for the character and switched to Pu Praiya. Then they decided to switch the Pra'Nang to Vee and Aum to which upset the fans. The nang'ek is suppose to be half and the pra'ek is suppose to be kaek looking. Neither Vee or Aum has those features, but the director Khun Louis said that with the right hair color and contacts they can do it. I think it's stupid to have Stefan and Chompoo play the supporting when they fit the profile of the pra'nang better than Vee and Aum. I haven't heard much about it, but I think it's been put off indefinitely.

fanny

sarNie Adult
there's been alot going on with this lakorn. Originally it was suppose to star Pete Tonguer and Chompoo Araya. However they felt Chompoo was too old for the character and switched to Pu Praiya. Then they decided to switch the Pra'Nang to Vee and Aum to which upset the fans. The nang'ek is suppose to be half and the pra'ek is suppose to be kaek looking. Neither Vee or Aum has those features, but the director Khun Louis said that with the right hair color and contacts they can do it. I think it's stupid to have Stefan and Chompoo play the supporting when they fit the profile of the pra'nang better than Vee and Aum. I haven't heard much about it, but I think it's been put off indefinitely.
what they said chom was too old for this character...what about nat she play this character i was 100% supported her i dont feel that nat is too old. chom is even younger than nat. they should just stick with pete and chom for pra'nang...i sorry, but vee and aum are not suit for this character.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
what's kwans character in this lakorn again???...so is stephan n araya still in here?....

jakjann

Jakjann
about stefan is not sure, sure it Chompoo dont play it because she is CH3 actress now, we know... that is ch7´s drama

jakjann

Jakjann
Hope it is Kwan and Tui. This Drama is from Dida and Khun Lhiu said Opening is August 2010 and they will shooting in thailand first then in Egypt.
http://www.kwanfc.com/community/index.php?showtopic=9708

jakjann

Jakjann
ส่วนข่าวนี้สัมภาษณ์คุณตุ้ย-ธีรภัทร์ สัจจกุล ว่าจะรับบท "ชารีฟ" ในละคร "ฟ้าจรดทราย" ค่ะ

(ขออนุญาตตัดมาเฉพาะข่าวเกี่ยวข้องกับละครนะคะ)

เป็นยังไงบ้างครับ พี่ตุ้ย จะมีผลงานให้แฟนๆ ได้เห็นกันอีกมั้ย?
''มีแน่นอนครับ ตอนนี้ก็เตรียมตัวที่จะเล่นละคร ฟ้าจรดทราย ครับ''

ไปถึงไหน อย่างไรแล้วครับ
เท่าที่ทราบล่าสุดนะครับ น่าจะอยู่ในช่วงประมาณกันยายน-ตุลาคม น่าจะเริ่มเปิดกล้องครับ คงจะต้องอัพเดตอีกทีใกล้ๆ

ในเรื่องฟ้าจรดทรายรับบทเป็นอะไร
รับบทเป็นชาริฟ อย่างที่บอก ก็คงดำเนินตามแคแรกเตอร์ของตัวละคร แต่ว่าจะอยู่ในมุมมองในการตีความตัวละครของเรา ซึ่งคงจะต้องพูดคุยให้ทิศทางตรงกันกับทางผู้จัดต้องการ

รู้สึกกดดันไหมที่ต้องกลับมาเล่นละครรีเมก
คงไม่ใช่ความกดดันนะครับ คงเป็นการตื่นเต้นมากกว่า ผมจะตื่นเต้นทุกครั้งเวลาที่เราจะได้สวมบทบาทในแคแรกเตอร์ของเรา มันจะตื่นเต้นในการทำความรู้จักกับแคเรกเตอร์นั้น เหมือนกับมนุษย์คนนึงที่เราต้องทำความรู้จักและคิดยังไง เขามีมุมมองยังไง เขาคิดอะไรอยู่เวลาที่เขาดำเนินหรือว่าแอ็กชั่นตามซีนนั้น รวมถึงการมองเรื่องราว เหมือนเราได้ดูหนังเรื่องนึง มันเป็นความตื่นเต้นมากกว่าหรือเป็นความสนุก ความท้าทาย

เตรียมพร้อมกับการรับบทนี้แค่ไหน
ผมว่าทุกคน หลักๆ ก็จะมีเรื่องของการศึกษาเรื่องราว แคแรกเตอร์นะครับ และก็คือในช่วงใกล้ๆ ถ้ามีเวลาก็อาจจะไปฝึกฝนอะไรเพิ่มเติม

ในเรื่องมีขี่ม้าด้วยหรือเปล่า
ในรายละเอียดคงต้องศึกษาก่อนนะครับ ก็ต้องดูอีกทีนะครับ จะเป็นม้าหรือเป็นอูฐ (หัวเราะ) หรือจะเป็นอะไรก็แล้วแต่

อย่างนี้ต้องมีไปเรียนเพิ่มเติมไหม
ผมคงต้องถามทางผู้จัดด้วยว่าในซีนจะเห็นอะไร คือถ้าเห็นแบบว่าต้องขี่เร็วๆ อาจจะต้องมีบ้างเหมือนกันนะ(หัวเราะ)

บทบาทที่ได้รับเล่นเรื่องนี้แตกต่างจากบทที่เคยเล่นยังไงบ้าง
จริงๆ ทุกๆ แคแรกเตอร์ที่รับมามันมีความแตกต่างอยู่แล้วนะครับ มันอยู่ที่อย่างที่บอก คือว่าทุกแคแรกเตอร์ ไม่ว่าจะเป็นแคแรกเตอร์เดียวกัน รีมิกซ์มากี่ครั้งก็ตาม ในการติดตามในเวอร์ชั่นของเรา มันจะมีความแตกต่างในตามความคิดของเราอยู่แล้วนะครับ ผมคิดว่าตรงนี้แหละ คือความสนุก ถามว่าแตกต่างไหม มันแตกต่าง

ละครเรื่องนี้จะได้ชมเมื่อไหร่
ยังไม่ทราบเลยครับ คงต้องเช็กหลังจากเปิดกล้องครับ
Tui is really Pra ek of this drama and Tui said Opening ceremony is now on September-October