[Ch7] Fire Series 1: Fai Ruk Game Rohn (Pordeecom)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
We were talking about remakes and I just remembered that lakorn. Couldn't figure out who would be a good Pralee, can't imagine anyone at ch3 or One hd then Sammy came into my mind. Still don't know about Rams though.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: sammthita/ thanwa_than/ pordeecom/ stephanyauernig/ neung69
Sammy seems to be getting along well with everyone. She's not so closed off after all. Well, you can say she's improving. Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She looks good with anyone really. Lol. Even the oddest people like Porshe. That's what I like about her. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Loveeeee this whole cast. I'm super happy with Sammy's come up as n'ek. She's been in so many good and challenging roles from one after the other. They were all different genres and she was paired with someone different each time. I hope to see Weir, Mike, and Mik as her next p'eks. She's got a good portfolio. Can't wait to hear about her next project. She's only filming this one right now.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: sammthita/ ningwing/ thanwa_than/ pordeecom
I wonder if they wear their own wardrobe or does the channel provide them with outfits? Sammy's wearing a dress that Chompoo gave her from her fashion line in this photo. I've noticed Sammy wearing outfits she wore before from the Club 7 Project in Lueam Salub Lai.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Their wardrobe looks good though, especially Mik and Stephanie. It matches them well so I was assuming it was their own clothes. Or maybe being such beautiful couple/people they make anything look good.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: sammthita/ thanwa_than/algota_fotografia
Gosh, they have the best job in the world. Get paid to work and be on vacation.

member101

sarNie Egg
Ningwing is in charged of costume for Pordeecom. As you can see from her IG she packed many suitcases of clothes to take to Spain. But Sammy is very close to Ningwing so she may have asked to use a few of her own clothes which the production don't mind. But it's rare because mostly the clothes will be provided by the production. The clothes are from sponsors so the production have incentive to use them.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Only 1 lakorn. .. they need to book her with more..

I want to see her with weir, mik, mike and reunite with porche and om

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: sammthita/ ningwing/ poom14/ missjohm
I love Vicky Sunisa's clothing line. Sammy's been wearing clothes from her line in here. The jumpsuit above and this red romper is all from her fashion line. Gorgeous pick for Sammy.

]

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: missjohm
Aww, poor Thanwa slipped and fell. He has a deep cut on his eyebrow. They're sending him to the hospital.