[CH7] Fire Series 2: Talay Fai (Pordeecom) Mik/Stephany

sarN

sarNie Granny
true that the storyline is repetitive but the couple is so HOT together though , it's like I'm watching a fashion shows LOL any skin-ship we get of them got my eye glue to the screen ^^^^

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This couple is so HOT! Hope they reunite with a better Spicer lakorn soon! I don't mind watching them together two more times. Lol

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't posted a comment in like 2 years but I had too cuz of steph/mik...at first I didn't want to watch this Lakorn and was only gonna watch the first part but the hotness of this couple got me hooked...they r perfectly well-matched onscreen!!!
I too agree that the storyline is repetitive but my eyes r focused on the pranangs...
If you go to steph ig...she's a fitness fanatic...girl has got mad abs...she keeps her body in shape and eats healthy...
Anyway back to the Lakorn...yes it's being extended...last I read end is part 15 but not certain...
Cuz we've got the wedding scenes then both couples gonna be reunited in Spain lol and there's also the part where Khun lee and punch r kidnapped together lol...
So for today's ep...I love the hand hold under the table...the scene after the table where techin got a kiss on the cheek from punch lolz...
I just hope these two get reunited again and I hope it doesn't take long like Kwan/weir to reunite...ill be old and gray lol...

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
2 more episode till techin and Pasika story end. Wow!!!. I'm literally grieving. Hoping stephany and mik would reunite real soon.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yup!! Hope they have another lakorn together , slap/kiss type of storyline LOL , I felt cheated w/ this lakorn but it all cool , just being eye candy on screen is enough to feed my perverted mind , if anything, they motivate me to date European men & make beautiful babies

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I agree with everything you guys have said. Although the lakorn had tend to be draggy for the last few episodes but IDK why I am NOT tired of this. It's good, it's engaging, and Mik/Steph are super CUTE oh my gosh. I haven't been so addicted to a lakorn LIKE THIS for a very long time now. There's alot of everything in here. Good plot, suspense is great, jealousy is there, revenge is fully there, problems are evident, and lovey dovey scenes are ON POINT. And I must say, i think I experienced the bigest plot twist ever because honestly, I didn't see it coming haha. Man, I don't think I can get rid of Talay Fai any time soon. I'm having Mik and Steph fever. I have a really big crush on them right now hahaha. No lie.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Talay Fai is a love-hate relationship to me... I hate the repetitive storyline but i LOVE Mik and Stephany to the max... Difficult to stop the madness...