[Ch7] Hak Lin Chang (Pasangyasorn) : Louis Hesse / Stephany Auernig/ Maggi Apa

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Stephany Auernig and Louis Hesse will be starring in the remake of Hak Lin Chang. Pete Thongchua starred in the previous version with Linda Gross. This will be action/ drama. It's about a former undercover cop who agrees to go undercover again to investigate the murder of a famous businessman's wife. The more he investigates, the more he feels that the case is connected to a national crime. Taking on this case also makes him become more distant from his lover. The lakorn will center around love, friendship, and sacrifice.

cr: แฟนคลับ 7 สี
**** แนะนำละครใหม่ 7 สี "หักลิ้นช้าง" ****
บทประพันธ์โดย พลตำรวจเอก วสิษฐ เดชกุญชร
ผู้ผลิต บริษัท ป๊าสั่ง ย่าสอน จำกัด
-เรื่องย่อ-
ละครแนวแอ็กชั่นดราม่า เรื่องราวของอดีตสายลับหนุ่มมือดีที่จำต้องเข้าไปพัวพันกับคดีฆาตกรรมภรรยานักธุรกิจชื่อดัง เพราะไกปืนทองคำที่เขารับฝากไว้ แต่ยิ่งสืบเขาก็ยิ่งค้นพบถึงความเกี่ยวพันกับขบวนการค้ายาระดับชาติ แถมสถานการณ์นี้ยังทำให้เขาต้องห่างจากหญิงคนรักมากขึ้น ภารกิจลับที่กลายเป็นภารกิจเพื่อชาติจึงดำเนินไปพร้อมกับเรื่องราวความรักที่เขายังคงต้องหาคำตอบ สอดแทรกแง่คิดเกี่ยวกับความรัก มิตรภาพ และการเสียสละ
-นำแสดงโดย- 
หลุยส์ เฮสดาร์ซัน เซฟฟานี่ อาวะนิค แม็กกี้ อาภา ชนกันต์ พูนศิริวงศ์ อานัส ฬาพานิช กฤษฎา สุภาพพร้อม กวินตรา โพธิจักร ปิติพน พรตรีสัตย์ พรหมพิริยะ ทองพุทธรักษ์ ชัชฎาภรณ์ ธนันทา มาริสา แอนนิต้า กิตติวงศ์ โพธิ์ปี เจจินตัย อันติมานนท์ ร่วมด้วยนักแสดงมากฝีมืออีกคับคั่ง
เครดิต CH7 Drama Society

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBdmyvwJGxI

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
So is praek/nangek already dating? Or is he gonna meet her later on? I like lakorns where pranangs are already dating hehehe. The storyline seems like its my type but gah newbies pranangs, I'm not sure bc both needs major improvement

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah, Louis needs some speech improvement too. Lol. He has the same problem Steph has. Maybe it's because they're mixed? It's kind of like what Mint Chalida struggles with. 

I never saw the original so idk if the pranang are already dating. That's all the synopsis said. Lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Is this a good production? Her acting isn't up there but i'm going to repeat myself, still better than most newbies from the other channels.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I've never heard of it. Chances are, it's bad. Lol. I hope Steph isn't type-casted to action lakorns. I don't think she fits action. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I sound so Pordeecom biased but they make good action lakorns too from what I've seen from Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Taek. Every genre really. But many productions fail at making good action lakorns. Surprisingly, that one director at Daravdo made a good one with Bodyguard Sao but that was probably the only miracle with them. Lol. Besides that Oliver Bever, Doomundee, and Arlong's productions haven't done too well with action even though they may bring in big ratings.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That's what I mean. Their lakorns aren't well executed. It's either too draggy or badly scripted in general. I like lakorns that flow well and consistently. You can have action but follow a good script as well not just fight everyone and not go anywhere. Lol. 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Pasangyasorn did Payu Tewada w/ Cheer & Cee and they're also doing Sarawat Teun. Unfortunately I didnt finish the one of Cheer & Cee so I dont know how it went lol.

The problem I have with Steph is once she starts talking, her voice becomes monotone. Like she need to bring life into her speech, if you know what I mean. Did Louis get his teeth fixed? lol Sorry but when he debuted in LRSKF, I think it was that lakorn, all I could focus on was his teeth and he looked really like a vampire lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
LOL. I did the same. I was like he's handsome until he speaks. Haha. Idk. He doesn't seem to like smiling with his teeth showing on his IG. Maybe not yet.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
TubbyTinker said:
 Did Louis get his teeth fixed? lol Sorry but when he debuted in LRSKF, I think it was that lakorn, all I could focus on was his teeth and he looked really like a vampire lol.
Me too!  :thumbsup:  His teeth was all I kept on staring on. 

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Pasangyasorn first lakorn (Payu Tewada) with Cheer and Cee was an okay but I just hate it that they spin half of the storyline on the supporter cast and not on the leading. Cheer and Cee romance storyline wasn't even there I don't even know how they fall for one other. The CG was okay not that bad but it was a dumber that the cast work so hard and the lakorn turn out bad.  

I just hope for this lakorn they better do a better job than Cheer & Cee lakorn. Forces on the leading and not on the supporter cast. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

Louis & Stephany on a random variety show :p

I love the part where they speak to each other in English lol

Surprised to see some other girl also on the show with them, since it usually just the main couple(s). Really hope this isn't a major love triangle :eek: