[Ch7] Jao Bao Glua Fon (Gibson & Karn) Mac Weerakaniz/Maggie Apa

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Anyone else watching this? I'm so addicted lol. Seems I've been way more into evening lakorns lately! It's up to episode 13 right now lol.

The teaser

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Is this a remake of Jao Bao Glua Fon, except it's Jao Sao (the bride)? Or it is the remake of Jao Bao (the groom)?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Is this a remake of Jao Bao Glua Fon, except it's Jao Sao (the bride)? Or it is the remake of Jao Bao (the groom)?
Could be, but the storyline doesn't seem very similar at all lol.

o_OOOO Finallyyy the leads are falling in love, but gahh now the ex gf comes back to shake things up. Gimme my willing scene first rofl.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This is pretty good, but damn, they have so many supporting couples. The leads are not the best looking but they play off each other well.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This is pretty good, but damn, they have so many supporting couples. The leads are not the best looking but they play off each other well.
I think I may be one of the very few people who think Maggi is beautiful lol. I've loved her since her sitcoms days even if she had really little roles, and then my feelings for her grew more in Luerd Chao Praya lol. I'm enjoying this alot more than I did Khun Nai Sai Lap which aired before this. That lakorn seemed choppy and the editing was bad. I wonder if it had anything to do with Amm being pra'ek lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think I may be one of the very few people who think Maggi is beautiful lol. I've loved her since her sitcoms days even if she had really little roles, and then my feelings for her grew more in Luerd Chao Praya lol. I'm enjoying this alot more than I did Khun Nai Sai Lap which aired before this. That lakorn seemed choppy and the editing was bad. I wonder if it had anything to do with Amm being pra'ek lol
This is the 2nd lakorn of Maggi I saw her in. The first one is with Boom, but didn't finish it. I didn't think she's pretty at first, but she has a beautiful smile. She's definitely look prettier than some na'ek out there IMO. I like this type of lakorn. Hope it doesn't drag later on.