❤️[CH7] Jao Sao Jumloey (Media Scene): BigM Krittarit/Hana Lewis

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hana is pretty. The storyline sounds interesting. I was hoping BigM would pair up with Sammie or Now next but their schedule are pack.
Yes, sucks they are both pretty busy. I wouldn’t mind him and Thisa. I know she has nothing right now and she still has a two year contract left with them so don’t think she’s leaving until those two years end. I would love to see him and Min too. I think she only has one lakorn right now. I noticed the people that I want to pair never do and it sucks lol.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Dang I really thought his next pairing would be with Thisa since she isn't lined up for anything right now. It's kinda surprising how he's their highly promoted praek but hasn't been paired up with more popular n'eks. I think his most famous n'ek (that's still in ch7) until now is Preaw but unfortunately their lakorns' quality was low :( Anyway I hope this one does well, Hana is a decent actress. After this I'd love to see him pair up with Sammie, Now, Min or Mookda (a girl can dream lol)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes, sucks they are both pretty busy. I wouldn’t mind him and Thisa. I know she has nothing right now and she still has a two year contract left with them so don’t think she’s leaving until those two years end. I would love to see him and Min too. I think she only has one lakorn right now. I noticed the people that I want to pair never do and it sucks lol.
Yes, we will hardly get the pairs we like to see, but when we do get it, the lakorn turns out to be a dud, BH for example. Lol. BigM and This would be a nice pair to see.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang I really thought his next pairing would be with Thisa since she isn't lined up for anything right now. It's kinda surprising how he's their highly promoted praek but hasn't been paired up with more popular n'eks. I think his most famous n'ek (that's still in ch7) until now is Preaw but unfortunately their lakorns' quality was low :( Anyway I hope this one does well, Hana is a decent actress. After this I'd love to see him pair up with Sammie, Now, Min or Mookda (a girl can dream lol)
Well I watched this video and it mentioned that the Ch7 fan page usually makes the right guesses. In the video it says that BigM and Thisa may be pairing up really soon and staring in a series lakorn.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Well I watched this video and it mentioned that the Ch7 fan page usually makes the right guesses. In the video it says that BigM and Thisa may be pairing up really soon and staring in a series lakorn.
Omg I hope it's true although I'm not really fond of series lakorn. But if it really is, I hope that series will be a big project

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
interesting! not really into hana yet but hopefully this lakorn can make me warm up to her. bigm really grew on me though.