[Ch7] Jao Sao Salatan (Kantana)

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
HAHAH  I love to come here to read all of your guys comments!! I know i too love episode 3! haha the fainting was hilarious and super duper cute !! LOL Chanon got tricked so many times and then Chanon stalked Khem too lmao I wished there were more scenes of them for episode 3 though but better than none. I agree I think that the manager likes Kwan or something he seems to be jealous of Chanon and Kwanta when Amm the reporter approached the spa. He was jealous when he saw their photo. haha i can't wait for episode 4 Chanon is about to get punch in the face for kissing Khem's cheeks lmao!! I can't wait for that scene haha i love the way Khem hugged Chanon lol soo cute the way she acted haha can't wait to see 4 but i know i will die waiting ugh!!

@x0unerthanlater, yes Om is paired with Pooklook in the lakorn Atitha but Om looks hideous with long hair i tell you eww thank goodness he don't have long hair in Jss LMAO and I agree!! I want them to be "Kookwan" too they're soo cute and have so much chemistry haven't gone crazy since in a long time heheh

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
I wonder why it takes forever to upload this show. All the other shows get uploaded as soon as they finish airing in real time.

Someone mentioned Om being paired with Pooklook next? ... idk I feel about that. Is this confirmed?

I think Kwan & Om should be the "kookwan" for Ch.7. If Min P & Weir can be paired up all the time, then Om & Kwan should too. xD
Yes :( both pooklook and om are confirmed and they did the fitting already. I don't know the storyline so he's either going to get with Pook or Now.

It will be a miracle if Kwan and Om become the next koo Kwan *crosses fingers lol they both are #1 and hot atm ^^ I saw caps from ep4 earlier and it makes me all giddy eeeeks *blushes

From the GIFs I'm seeing, I am confident to say that Kwan and Om are my new favorite pair...alongside Cheer and Thunwa from CH7. Rare for me to say that because CH7 sucks so I don't pay much attention to them...But! When Kwan, Om, Cheer, Cee, and New have upcoming projects, I tend to reserve some time for them because they are CH7's A-list...in my honest opinion.
Go Kwan- Om!
Now, where can I watch this? Lol.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
@thatsouthernasianchick;
here you babe !! http://www.watchlakorn.in/เจ้าสาวสลาตันตอนที่2วันที่14มกราคม2557-video-44469

Enjoy :)

So I am at school using the library computer and the comp screen is pretty huge. Uhmmm Kwan25's gif appeared and I quickly exited out the window because it looked inappropriate on school premises 5555
I can't wait to go home and watch ep4 lol

ip.smilez said:
@thatsouthernasianchick;
here you babe !! http://www.watchlakorn.in/เจ้าสาวสลาตันตอนที่2วันที่14มกราคม2557-video-44469

Enjoy :)

So I am at school using the library computer and the comp screen is pretty huge. Uhmmm Kwan25's gif appeared and I quickly exited out the window because it looked inappropriate on school premises 5555
I can't wait to go home and watch ep4 lol
LOL!!! I laughed at your comment about the inappropriate haha too funny! yay episode 4 woohoo yes finally i thought i was going to have to wait for tomorrow!! haha can't wait for them:) I agree at school we use the mac computer and it's soo huge lol i don't watch it full screen even though i want to because then i don't want people be staring at me LMAO hehe can't wait to watch it!! HAHA

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Why isn't this a f-s lakorn?! drama ep. 5, can't wait

I hate the sis damn, that nanny is crazy haha that actress is good in these crazy role

P'k let ppl get away w/too much ..the manager...his ass should be fired for pissing off those ppl....the nanny has too much privilege..i know she backed by the sis...but she only his sis...

I do love this kwan/om pairing and actually enjoying a ch7  lakorn which is rare 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I agree. It's the nanny that makes the sister evil she plants all the thoughts into her head. Yes Pracha is getting annoying but i am stil loving Chanon adn Khemika!! ;) :woot:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for sharing the clip with us Kwan25.

So Kwan mentioned that Kwanta's character does everything for money and you girls did discuss about Kwanta not being as innocent as she acts.
If she is money driven, I wonder what extent did she undergo for money....her looks aren't as innocent after all lol   

The scene of Kwan in a green dress with her hair slicked back, I am wondering if that is a flashback of Kwanta or Khemika?...................................
I'm thinking it is Khemika because of the way she reacted to Chanon's kiss lol nvm....IDK anymore lol
CHAWP CHAD KAUNG CHANON GAP KHEM MAK KWA GAP KWANTA :)

Going to re-watch ep.4 since I only got to skim through it on Tues ^_____________^ will be back shortly with my thoughts lol