[Ch7] Jao Sao Salatan (Kantana)

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Happy birthday to Om!! anyways episode 6 was good today and I loved it!! Not enough scenes of Chanon and Khem but happy to see some romance heheeh soo perverted lol Chanon should've kiss Khem on the lips and it's funny cuz he was going for her neck lmao wth?? haha i am going to rewatch that scene my favorite scene hehe and next week we get pool kiss. Ugh now Khem going to dress like Kwanta in the dresses and ugly long earrings i like her as Khemika the strong tom boy girl. But it's nice to see her in girly outfit haha you can tell that she also puts on lipstick but no one notices not red lipstick haha that's the difference of her and Kwanta. Khem also knows between right and wrong while Kwanta is selfish and wants everything to herself depsite other people's sacrifices. Sad because Khem is receiving the hate due to Kwanta's attitude and personality but Khem's brave soul will change the people's mind and thoughts. Can't wait to know what they have await for us!!:) haha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I posted a link in the previous page...it has all of the CH7 Lakorn...it's the home page and scroll down to see the pix and it says tornadp sapai...it should have all the ep posted now

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Haha.. gotta love the comedy of Kwan in here! My fav scene was when Khem was trying to change Chanon's pants and he teased her that she wasn't grabbing his pants instead his "thingy". She took off the eyemask, shouted out some funny slang words out at him than took off to her room and said, "Of all the places why did I have to grab that! My hand lost its virginity because of Ice Tea!" LMAO...

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
lynnyang said:
Haha.. gotta love the comedy of Kwan in here! My fav scene was when Khem was trying to change Chanon's pants and he teased her that she wasn't grabbing his pants instead his "thingy". She took off the eyemask, shouted out some funny slang words out at him than took off to her room and said, "Of all the places why did I have to grab that! My hand lost its virginity because of Cold Tea!" LMAO...
LOL!! Thanks for your translation haha too funny man I know she calls him iced tea haha i love her bickering lmao did she really grab his thing though? LMAO I need subs man i am sad ughh i can't understand what they're saying anyways those who want to watch episode 6 is up!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omggg girls I can't wait to watch ep.7. Eeeeekkss just got out of class and now ima head home and you know what I'm going to do first lmao eeeks

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
Omggg girls I can't wait to watch ep.7. Eeeeekkss just got out of class and now ima head home and you know what I'm going to do first lmao eeeks
LOL wait are u ahead of yourself?? You mean episode 6? LOL episode 7 isn't out til next week damn girl jai yen yen kon ka lol kidding you need to watch it so we can SPAZZ!!! :woot2: ohh that is a bad habit that's me too I couldn't watch it at school since the mac computers are soo huge people who come by can see but idc i always watch it ahah and i even laugh to myself haha ohh what fun man! hehe anyways can't wait for you ip!! Hurry soon heheh anyways now i am up doing hw since i was watching JSS ughh i am so bad and even have to wake up early since my sister have class at 7 lol but i slepe in the car haha but i watch rerun of the previous episodes that i can't go sleep yes tell me I am crazy!! LMAO

officiallyxiaa

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know who the reporter is (his real name in reality)? On the opening credit him and Som's picture was together and I thought they look good together for a second, I think the reporters cute and he looks familiar so I'm wondering what's his real name? lol

Kwan25

sarNie Adult

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMFBhzZTEeM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7gIrg-uECE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJMWBqX2E4E

Asy

sarNie Immature
officiallyxiaa said:
Does anyone know who the reporter is (his real name in reality)? On the opening credit him and Som's picture was together and I thought they look good together for a second, I think the reporters cute and he looks familiar so I'm wondering what's his real name? lol

His nickname is Amm. I used to know that his name is Amm Patinya. But maybe he changed his name to Pheerawas lol. His instagram http://instagram.com/ammdevilll

I like him... I've been wishing to see him playing as pra ek ever since I saw this MV with Jessie. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
LMAO that bedroom scene is soo hahaha

I like when her friend pretend to be gay on the phone hahaha..

so kwan took the money and screw the manager over....mmm...???.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
yep the reporter's name is Amm. I know him from Gherd Bhen hong he played as Kwan's brother haha he is cute!! Omgg i love that video of Amm and Jess one of my favorite song aha they're soo cute too and damn they were good lip singing haha I thought in the beginning they were really singing it haha anyways I loved episode 6!! Ip where are you!? You need to come here and spazz with me!! HEHE :dance2: :woot:

Hia Yo is just too funny spanky Khem is lucky that Hia Yo is those guys that know how to play along lol if it was somebody else maybe Chanon would've explode already haha i totally love Hia Yo's personality soo funny how he also called Chanon "Chai Yen" like Khem :lol2:  hahah Aww sucks that Khem promised to marry Hia Yo once they go back to her hometown and the puzzle is solved of her sister Kwanta. haha for now let's all enjoy Chanon and Khem before the separate huhhuuh:( :cry: :lmao: I hope for an :r-scene-pop-corn:  which won't happen wahhh :annoyed:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I went into this drama without looking up the summary and to my surprise, it is a twin lakorn LOL I am just not a big fan of twin themed lakorn... but there is about 2-4 twin theme related lakorn that I do love. eventually I have told myself to not watch any more lakorn dealing with twins. It is so redundant and repulsive but I think I have made this an exception. The progression and conclusion to this lakorn will determine if this makes it on my list.

Loved the first episode. Not so much episode 3 so I went on to read caps instead for the rest of 3, 4 and 5. I hope that it brings back the BOMBADDABANG that the first episode created. And to my surprise, Kwan has really improved her acting. It has been awhile since I fully sat her a lakorn of hers. 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
aww sad to hear that you never finished her lakorn. Kwan is one of my favorite actresses and I love her acting. Hope you will come spazz here with us too and tell us about your thoughts. :)