[Ch7] Jao Sao Salatan (Kantana)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
OMG, they do looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!! awww. Drools* lol :p  Aww, I miss Om sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking much lol.  I totally skipped his lakorn with Aum even though I love him so much. Lol :p  Kwan is sooooooooooooooooooooo cute too! Love her outfit and hairstyle in hair.

One more picture credit to Kwan's IG

I was impressed with their couple pictures.  I hope this lakorn is romantic; or focus more on the sweet scenes of pra'nang!! :D Kwan+Om = can take CH7 back hopefully. lol :p

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Just seeing the pics, I can tell that they are totally going to have great chemistry together. Just wondering, but do you think Om looks kind of like Win in a way, because seeing Om and Kwan together in the pics, really makes me miss WinKwan a lot. I'm in, can't wait to see this one! :)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! OM and Kwan looks so cute together, just seeing them standing next to eachother made me blush.

The new girl is so pretty, I can already see her play nang'ek, but got to see her acting first. Anyways, loving all of Kwan and OM pictures.

SimplySweeett

sarNie Egg
eeeeeks!!!!!!!! I been wanting these two to pair up for soo long it finally came true!!!!!!ahh!! LOVE IT!!!! KWAN & OM looks so comfortable with each other in those pictures above. :thumbsup:  They look good together. Now i can't wait to tune in on this lakorn.! My favorite pictures is the one where they are holding hands. <3

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank You so much for the photos!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!! So freaking happy to see these two together!

I'm already loving these them together.

This is my first ch7's lakorn that I am so HAPPY and EXCITED for. Looking forward. :D

They look GREAT!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
When do they start shooting?
I hope they give Om better wardrobe and make up.
His hottest look was Prajun Lai Payak! So HOT in there!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
omg....omg...they look so cute together...can't wait for this one to air, so anticipating this one...finally them together, yay!!

officiallyxiaa

sarNie Egg
Awww finally! This time better be a success! Lol love kwan&om <3 they make the greatest couple!

Dream Couple
- kwan & nadech (pretty impossible but still)
- Kwan & prin

Yeah i wish she can really pair up with some CH3 actors ;'((