[Ch7] Jao Sao Salatan (Kantana)

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
honestly Kwan looks so beautiful and Om handsom as always is there anyone gonna sub this one when it will air i hope so

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Can't stress how much I am in love with this pair ! Their chemistry off screen is explosive hahaah eeeeeeeks ! Again, thank you for all your dedication Kwan25

I expected a little bit more out of the teaser but I guess that's fine too since I don't want to spoil myself too much lol gahhh they look so good together....might as well date ^^

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
kodocha I really hope that someone subs this too. I find a lot of Kwan's lakorns are not subbed and I really like her acting. 

Kwan25 said:

That first pic is hilarious. Om's face  :woot:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
OMG! :woot:​ Where's the love button??? Reallly loving Kwan and Weir's pair. Finally they switched couples for pictures. Look how Weir is staring at Kwan :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  Give them a lakorn together already! I might just have to steal that GIF because it's so darn cute :)

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
OMG! :woot:​ Where's the love button??? Reallly loving Kwan and Weir's pair. Finally they switched couples for pictures. Look how Weir is staring at Kwan :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  Give them a lakorn together already! I might just have to steal that GIF because it's so darn cute :)
;)

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
Maryasha said:
kodocha I really hope that someone subs this too. I find a lot of Kwan's lakorns are not subbed and I really like her acting. 

That first pic is hilarious. Om's face  :woot:
yes i love her acting to she perfect

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
how many wedding dresses exactly Kwan wear hhhhhhhhhhhhhh she is like is going to marry more than ones but she look beautiful in the dresses