[Ch7] Kard Cheuk (Dida Video Production)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
saobomp said:
i really think Thongkeo's father knows Bounsom's teacher. 

I think so too. And the martial arts book that his teacher was about to give him probably belongs to Thongkon.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
right it has to be b/c he kept saying it' snot his so he's not even sure if he will teach. 

cant watch today's episode yet, buffering so badly. i think it's my server at work ugh. 

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
So many cute scene today.  Bunsom and Lamien likes to sleep on the ground. 

I want to see this scene!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjWI0b2ateo

x0unerthanlater

So many cute scenes today of Lamai & Tanu + Lamien & Bounsom.

I like how Lamai lets Tanu console her and get really close. She always acts like she doesn't like him, but I think she's secretly falling for him already. I really want her to know that Tanu is the man with the hidden face who is always coming to her rescue. I don't think Lamai wants to marry Thongdee anymore. She seem hesitant and unsure. 

It's cute how Bounsom will try to find excuses to be alone with Lamien. Like how he's teaching her the Kard Cheuk martial arts. And then he gives her a piggyback ride, 555 They're adorable.

x0unerthanlater

Some of today's gifs. and pics:

Lamien  :heart: Bounsom

From yesterday:

cr: Pantip

Lamai  :heart: Tanu

cr: as tagged. photo from pantip

Tying her hair! Aiyaaaa! Finfinfin~

Now some gifs ! Awwww they are cuuute! Look at his face, he has totally fallin' for Khun Lamai kai khem, 5555!

He wanted to wipe her tears. awwww.... and he always casually puts his arms around her, teheheh

cr: Pantip

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I think Bow is gonna be one of those N'eks that match well w/all her Pr'eks...She's awesome with both Michael and Mick...pretty good start for a newbie.

Love both couples!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Agree saechash. For starter she does her character well. Goofy silly lol. The reaction she did in the room while the boy was in there too got me cracking up. She's pretty too.

x0unerthanlater

saobomp said:
So loving it hehe. Love ur gifs xouner.

HuabNag said:
x0unerthanlater, ur gifs made me wanna go home now to watch today ep...

Thank you ladies :)
I will try to find gifs & pics for each episode as we go. 

I am loving both couples!
Can't wait for next week...

x0unerthanlater

lovethailakorn said:
I'm in love with this lakorn, can't stop watching it. I want more!!!!  :heart:  :thumbsup:

Welcome to the thread! Glad you could join us in spazzing over Kard Cheuk!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Ikr. Think we are the few that are following this Lakorn hehe.

I rewatched the first few episodes again. Noticed bounsom and lamein always have that eye connection. You know they like each other but can't tell each other. Seeing her cheer for him when he was fighting thongdee but as soon as he look at her she stops lol. They are flirting with their eyes.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Lordy, Bow so cute !! I do want to see the lakorn now !!!! I watch it when bang rajun end , after my tear , I want something cute/ sweet haha

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
lovethailakorn said:
I'm in love with this lakorn, can't stop watching it. I want more!!!!  :heart:  :thumbsup:
Welcome to the same boating... I love this lakorn and this is the only lakorn I love to watch too.

x0unerthanlater

saobomp said:
Ikr. Think we are the few that are following this Lakorn hehe.

I rewatched the first few episodes again. Noticed bounsom and lamein always have that eye connection. You know they like each other but can't tell each other. Seeing her cheer for him when he was fighting thongdee but as soon as he look at her she stops lol. They are flirting with their eyes.

I always thought that too. They were too prideful to admit they had something and then Bounsom went to jail and now Lamien teases him about it. I like how every time she calls him, "Palut kee kook" he'll try to kiss her. hahah Now, she tries not to call him that.

sarN said:
Lordy, Bow so cute !! I do want to see the lakorn now !!!! I watch it when bang rajun end , after my tear , I want something cute/ sweet haha

Hope you can join us spazz sarN. It is filled with lots of cuteness and bickering from the two couples.