[Ch7] Kard Cheuk (Dida Video Production)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I do wish I have insect eye & watch 6 lakorn at one time but I can't , there work , life & young man to chase after but I will watch Bow lakorn next !!! I'm crushing on her to much to skip this one .

saobomp

sarNie Adult
The part where lamein disguised as a guy and they were in the men restroom. She was pretending to pee and the old man was peeing while talking to her. She glanced down and saw his thing supposedly she freaked out Omg it was so funny. Lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
saobomp said:
The part where lamein disguised as a guy and they were in the men restroom. She was pretending to pee and the old man was peeing while talking to her. She glanced down and saw his thing supposedly she freaked out Omg it was so funny. Lol

hahaha that trouble maker. She's so adorable though.

x0unerthanlater

I have a feeling we'll be seeing Bounsom fall more and more for Lamien. I hope there's lots of lovey-dovey moments of them coming up for this coming week. Also for Lamai & Tanu too. This role is one of Kelly's best in a while. 

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I think I'm the only person who likes it when Lamai keeps saying to Tanu that she'll tell Thongdee. I find that her voice fits this role really well and when she say that she will tell Thongdee, it sounds cute. It is even better when Tanu mimics her words. 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I hope so too Xouner. I see Tanu's father in the preview for the episode coming up. I think lamai is falling for Tanu too.

Yingsheng I agree it's pretty funny when Tanu emitate lamai saying that. I laugh.

sarN

sarNie Granny
@ lovethailakorn !!! o'my blasted heart  , now I want to see BOW   :heart:  :heart:  :heart: , do you know i have a mad girl crush on her and your gif just kill me ..cuteness over load again ..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
YingSheng said:
I think I'm the only person who likes it when Lamai keeps saying to Tanu that she'll tell Thongdee. I find that her voice fits this role really well and when she say that she will tell Thongdee, it sounds cute. It is even better when Tanu mimics her words.
I also like it too, she's cute intalking so fast too. She seemed to be mad and annoying at him but always end up given in for him. They just too cute together. Also glad Lamie is soft toward Bousoon too. Jakajan is very good, she makes Lamia comes to life. I think every one are great in here.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
HuabNag said:
I also like it too, she's cute intalking so fast too. She seemed to be mad and annoying at him but always end up given in for him. They just too cute together. Also glad Lamie is soft toward Bousoon too. Jakajan is very good, she makes Lamia comes to life. I think every one are great in here.

I agree too. I thought I was the only one  :phew:. 

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
@ lovethailakorn !!! o'my blasted heart  , now I want to see BOW   :heart:  :heart:  :heart: , do you know i have a mad girl crush on her and your gif just kill me ..cuteness over load again ..
I think we are have a mad girl crush on Bow  :heart:  :heart:  and that gif is one of my many favorite moments in that episode!  

x0unerthanlater

saobomp said:
I hope so too Xouner. I see Tanu's father in the preview for the episode coming up. I think lamai is falling for Tanu too.

Yingsheng I agree it's pretty funny when Tanu emitate lamai saying that. I laugh.

I hope something good is gonna happen since Tanu's father is making an appearance.

HuabNag said:

Jakajan is perfect for this role. I like her high pitch fast talking voice, lol She really is Lamai.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Lols I crack up when Jakajan make those noise when she quarrel with Kelly, it sounds like a little chihuachua.

I think everyone knows Bounsom and Lamien has a connection.  Even Tongdee mention it to his own sister. 

In the beginning there was 3 friends. The true owner of both book left and became a monk. Before he left, he gave 1 book to each friend and told them to pass down the skill. Those that learn must use the fighting to protect people not harm people. The White Kard Cheuk was given to Jarun(Bounsom's Teacher).  The Black Kard Cheuk was given to TongKon.  TongKon will teach the white Kard cheuk to Bounsom and The black one to Tanu.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Thanks Kkrystal. great to know. that explains whyTongKon had one which i think he gave to Tanu's father that's the reason why Tanu had it at the beginning and Jarun had one book too. 

can't wait until Wednesday...