[Ch7] Kard Cheuk (Dida Video Production)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I have work and school all day so I'll depend on you ladies to update for me before I get home to watch it.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
today is the day ladies!!!

please give spoilers. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Thanks ladies got the updates!!! Hope to see some cutes scenes tomorrow. Today let watch the action first. I have to say the action in here is also great too or maybe I haven't watch a good action for a while,. So I can't tell hehe.

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished today episode  :dance1: there was a lot action  :numchuck: hopefully tomorrow episode have more couples scene!!! :woot:  :heart:  :kiss3:   Thursday let go!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Today, as everyone mentioned had lots of action but there was some adorable Lamai and Tanu scenes.
Lamai finally knows that Thongdee is the bad guy. She is now totally smitten over Tanu.
They had a cute star gazing scene. Tanu wanted to cheer her up after the two suspects for her parents murder were killed.

Bounsom actually said something meaningful today.
He went over to her place and told her was worried about her.
He has never fully admitted he had any type of feelings for Lamien.

I think we can expect lots of lovey dovey tomorrow.

I will repost this pic because it belongs to today's episode:

cr: pantip

Tanu said, "Did the starlight shine into my heart?" after they went star gazing. 

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:
Today, as everyone mentioned had lots of action but there was some adorable Lamai and Tanu scenes.
Lamai finally knows that Thongdee is the bad guy. She is now totally smitten over Tanu.
They had a cute star gazing scene. Tanu wanted to cheer her up after the two suspects for her parents murder were killed.

Bounsom actually said something meaningful today.
He went over to her place and told he was worried about her.
He has never fully admitted he had any type of feelings for Lamien.

I think he can expect lots of lovey dovey tomorrow.

I will repost this pic because it belongs to today's episode:

cr: pantip

Tanu said, "Did the starlight shine into my heart?" after they went star gazing. 
He went over to her place and told he was worried about her.  :woot:  Now I really want to know what Bounsom and Lamien was talking about in front of her house. Can anyone tell me? Plz  :dance1:  :woot2: 

x0unerthanlater

Tanu saying: "Don't worry, if anyone tries to hurt you I will take care of them! My fist is heavy!"

Once Lamai gets home, she sits at her work desk and reminisce. Smiling to herself, while Lamien walks in and sees:

gif cr: pantip

lovethailakorn said:
He went over to her place and told he was worried about her.  :woot:  Now I really want to know what Bounsom and Lamien was talking about in front of her house. Can anyone tell me? Plz  :dance1:  :woot2:

He told her he was worried about her. She slaps him and basically scolded him.
She said, "Do you know what being too late means?"
"Someone like you... have you ever thought about what you're doing?"
"You're only good at causing problems for people around you."
"Prison may have melded scrap metal like you into a superior metal, like how you're Pbalut Umpur right now."
*and then she said something about him not being a true superior metal*
at the end she called him a criminal pbalut.

It wasn't a sweet conversation... I think it was because Lamien was worried about Lamai at that moment. I'm sure she didn't mean those things. It was so sad to see Bounsom's sad eyes...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
No worries today bounsom said he's worry about Lamien, tomorrow its her turn. The whole world from the good guys to the bad guys can tell they like each other.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it was cute btw Lamai and Tanu. glad she found out about Thongdee. i'm sure drama will come btw them...

Yes, Mick looks good in the uniform. there's this one scene i was wow he reminds me of Mario. That hair style he has. 

cant wait to see what's in store on today's episode. 

the action is really good i agree. Looks pretty convincing.

x0unerthanlater

Mick is so talllllll, you can't find that many tall pra'ek these days. They just look tall because the camera angles help them but when you see them out at the events, they are short. lol That's what I love about Mick. He'll look good in anything because he has great height.