[Ch7] Kard Cheuk (Dida Video Production)

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, did anyone notice a "GECKO (I think that's what they're called)" running up the wall when Lamai put two in-scent stick (no sure what to call them) in the bowl below her parents picture? It's on episode 10, like 30 mins. into the video. ewwwww, it was creepy and a fast one too!!!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
there were some good scenes today.

man, Thongdee is just evil. how do you hurt a lil kid? i hope they find out soon. ugh!!!

have to wait a whole week to watch the next part ayaiii. 

anyone know how many more episode is left? they should be wrapping things up soon? 

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:
Tanu saying: "Don't worry, if anyone tries to hurt you I will take care of them! My fist is heavy!"

Once Lamai gets home, she sits at her work desk and reminisce. Smiling to herself, while Lamien walks in and sees:

gif cr: pantip

He told her he was worried about her. She slaps him and basically scolded him.
She said, "Do you know what being too late means?"
"Someone like you... have you ever thought about what you're doing?"
"You're only good at causing problems for people around you."
"Prison may have melded scrap metal like you into a superior metal, like how you're Pbalut Umpur right now."
*and then she said something about him not being a true superior metal*
at the end she called him a criminal pbalut.

It wasn't a sweet conversation... I think it was because Lamien was worried about Lamai at that moment. I'm sure she didn't mean those things. It was so sad to see Bounsom's sad eyes...
OMG :woot:  thanks you! for me i think it wasn't a sweet conversation and a sweet conversation at the same time because we are know that both of them really worry about each other so much. :heart:  :heart:  :kiss3:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
lovethailakorn said:
OMG :woot:  thanks you! for me i think it wasn't a sweet conversation and a sweet conversation at the same time because we are know that both of them really worry about each other so much. :heart:  :heart:  :kiss3:

You're welcome dear. :) Yeah, it was a bittersweet conversation because Lamien didn't mean those words. She was just upset.

Today had some sweetness between Tanu & Lamai... but I have a love/hate feeling about episode 11. Lamai is back to thinking Thongdee is good. How can she not see that Thongdee makes her son uncomfortable? I hope Tanu finds out that Thongdee is abusing his son. I wonder why the meatball guy who witnessed it didn't mention Sathung's name. Lamai is so gullible. We did get a forced kiss from them though lol. It was a little awkward but cute at the same time.

Also, Lamien said, "I'm worried about you" to Bounsom!!! She heard that he was being reviewed by the board of directors over the murder incident, so she rushed over to see how he was doing. When Bounsom was teaching Lamien muey kard chuek, they kept getting close. Bounsom hugged her so many times. And oh boy oh boy, Bounsom aka Mick has a great physique. lol

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I love the part when tongkon teases them. Lols Bounsom doesn't even reject, all he did was smile. If I don't know any better I think the director threw the line about dentist in there to tease the viewer. The minute Bounsom heard Lamien mention about dentist he ngon. It's like a little indirect line about mike/bow and mik/bow.

Well so yes it was Tanu and Lamai that kiss. Khem khem.....

I like the tree scene too...one minute they are talking, next minute they fight, and then they start talking again. Next thing you know Lamien kicks him while he was having a serious discussion. Lols it seems so normal to them. I didn't know you can conduct a conversation that way.

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:

You're welcome dear. :) Yeah, it was a bittersweet conversation because Lamien didn't mean those words. She was just upset.

Today had some sweetness between Tanu & Lamai... but I have a love/hate feeling about episode 11. Lamai is back to thinking Thongdee is good. How can she not see that Thongdee makes her son uncomfortable? I hope Tanu finds out that Thongdee is abusing his son. I wonder why the meatball guy who witnessed it didn't mention Sathung's name. Lamai is so gullible. We did get a forced kiss from them though lol. It was a little awkward but cute at the same time.

Also, Lamien said, "I'm worried about you" to Bounsom!!! She heard that he was being reviewed by the board of directors over the murder incident, so she rushed over to see how he was doing. When Bounsom was teaching Lamien muey kard chuek, they kept getting close. Bounsom hugged her so many times. And oh boy oh boy, Bounsom aka Mick has a great physique. lol
I agree about your feeling on today episode. I don't like the idea that Lamai is back with him or believing that Thongdee is good again and yeah how can't she not see that her son is scare of Thongdee and it make me worry that Lamai do not believed her own sister.  And YES !! we did get a forced kiss from Tanu & Lamai. When Lamien said she worried to Bounsom!! I was so excited to heard she said that to him.  The tree scenes between Lamien and Bounsom was prefect!! This two couple is getting closer every episode.  :woot:  :heart:  :kiss3:

x0unerthanlater

Kkrystal said:
I love the part when tongkon teases them. Lols Bounsom doesn't even reject, all he did was smile. If I don't know any better I think the director threw the line about dentist in there to tease the viewer. The minute Bounsom heard Lamien mention about dentist he ngon. It's like a little indirect line about mike/bow and mik/bow.

Well so yes it was Tanu and Lamai that kiss. Khem khem.....

I like the tree scene too...one minute they are talking, next minute they fight, and then they start talking again. Next thing you know Lamien kicks him while he was having a serious discussion. Lols it seems so normal to them. I didn't know you can conduct a conversation that way.

I love that inserted dialogue! I think it was a direct reference to Dr. Sawat. Lol so cute!

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
x0unerthanlater said:

If you like his physique, you'll love his pic (in swim shorts) on Bow's IG.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ahhh, I try to stay away from this thread because I don't want to be spoiler since I haven't start on the lakorn yet ---- waiting til bang rajun end , so my heart and mind will be w/ BOW but darn it now Leh Ratee is out loll but this lakorn sound romantic than action, man, the dude who pair up w/ BOW is handsome , move to the next patient Dr.Sawat !

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
This week episode Wednesday Action and gook gik Thursday.  Next week will be start off with Gook Gik first and then follow by action. 

Lamai goes back and forth.  She claims it's because her and Thongdee has been dating for along time so it's hard to just cut the string right away.  She's blinded by love so she would always confuse herself.  It doesn't help that Krong Kaew is clinging to Tanu either.

You get to see the Fighting Duo Bounsom and Lamien

saobomp

sarNie Adult
anticipating next week's episode wooo hooo....

thanks KKrystal!!!

The eye to eye contact btw Bounsom and Lamein always show so much connection. You can see that they feel so much for each other but wont admit or tell each other...

i love the way they stare at each other without saying much. i wonder how Bounsom will finally approach her about liking her or will Lamein do it? that will be interesting since she's always giving him a hard time...

kpop4ever

sarNie Egg
I want to watch this because of Mick Tongraya lol but are there english subtitles? If not, how will I understand what they're saying? :cry1: :teary: He doesn't seem like the male lead though from the teaser. 

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Reading spoiler and I'm fuming. My ear is turning red. So mad at Bounsom..... Lamien kick him as much as you want!!!!! Argh!!!!!  :rant:    :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :rant: ......... I can't believe Bounsom said that to Lamien. He's such an idiot!

When i get over this phrase ill explain. *Glare at monitor*

x0unerthanlater

kpop4ever said:
I want to watch this because of Mick Tongraya lol but are there english subtitles? If not, how will I understand what they're saying?  :cry1:  :teary: He doesn't seem like the male lead though from the teaser. 

So far, no one is subbing this. Ch.7 has strict copyright policy so it's hard to even watch it raw. If I had a program to sub, I probably would. Mick is the 2nd male lead in here.

Kkrystal said:
Reading spoiler and I'm fuming. My ear is turning red. So mad at Bounsom..... Lamien kick him as much as you want!!!!! Argh!!!!!  :rant:    :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :rant: ......... I can't believe Bounsom said that to Lamien. He's such an idiot!

When i get over this phrase ill explain. *Glare at monitor*

Oh no! I hope it's nothing serious! Poor Lamien.... if Bousnom is going to be a badboy he deserves a kick or two from Lamien. lol