[Ch7] Kard Cheuk (Dida Video Production)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
x0unerthanlater said:

translation:
Finally Lamai was restrained by Yod.
He forced Tanu to stop fighting even though
Thongdee was at a disadvantage.
Lamai shouted to kill him and said
not to worry about her. Thongdee took
that chance while Tanu was hesitating
to grab the gun from his
subordinate and shot Tanu.
Tanu fell motionless to the ground.
Lamai approached Tanu worriedly.
Thongdee aimed at Lamai with resentment.
Lamai fell over next to Tanu.

OMG! I cannot wait for this scene!
I hope it comes up tomorrow or Thursday.
>_< EXCITED!

Most likely we get to see this scene on Thursday.  This week we will get alot of everything;  action, suspense, gook gik, and drama.
I feel i'm going to be in a turmoil this week because one scene I will be pink from blushing and the next scene I will be red from rage. 

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I think 4 or 5 more episode. 

The next upcoming lakorns are Mai Sin Fai Rai Sawat(after Baan Sila Daeng start 17th), Nang Chada (after Kard Cheuk start 25th), Wan Saward (after Plah Long Fah start 21th)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Oh ok. That is a good amount of esp to wrap up everything. I don't want it to end but I aldo font want it to be drag too.

Thank you very much...Kkrystal

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Kkrystal said:

Most likely we get to see this scene on Thursday.  This week we will get alot of everything;  action, suspense, gook gik, and drama.
I feel i'm going to be in a turmoil this week because one scene I will be pink from blushing and the next scene I will be red from rage. 

I have to prepare my heart then.
I hope we don't get too many raging scenes.
And I sure hope that Lamai FINALLY for the last time sees Thongdee for what he is!
That Krongkaew girl is kind of annoying. Why would she try to meddle with someone's relationship?
If she wanted a chance, she should confess first instead of making saying nonsense around Lamai.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
x0unerthanlater said:
I have to prepare my heart then.
I hope we don't get too many raging scenes.
And I sure hope that Lamai FINALLY for the last time sees Thongdee for what he is!
That Krongkaew girl is kind of annoying. Why would she try to meddle with someone's relationship?
If she wanted a chance, she should confess first instead of making saying nonsense around Lamai.
Ditto!
and her bad deed is repaid by.....her getting kidnap

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Smiling at my Monitor....people at work thinks I'm crazy.  :blush:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Each couple has their own scene... Tanu came to comfort Lamai and to clear misunderstanding.  Lamai saw KrongKaew and Tanu together.

Bounsom looked depressed becasue he noy jai, so Lamien came to comfort him not knowing why.  Gosh I don't want to spill the beans.  It's better to watch it!!!  Bounsom and Lamien scene can really make you blush. Tanu and Lamai couple are more narak but funny.

Trust me seeing is better than reading sometime!!!  :blush:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Yeah and tomorrow is the Raging day....already emotionally prepared.

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
kanica said:

Thongdee is crazy with scissors, hide his true self.
He is ready to do anything to get Lamai

if tomorrow is the Raging day, I don't want to watch the episode.

Cr: Pantip

OMG!!!! look at them!!  :woot:  :dance1:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Yes love today episode....Fin Soot Yod!  But they are all so stubborn....

The sister need to divide their personality up. 

Lamai= Smart, business lady,stingy but nice. Stubborn and choose to look over matter even though she knows it's wrong.

Lamien= Clever, pick up people personality fast;  She has good judgement of people, but sometime is to feisty and her emotional over ride her thoughts.

You have to watch tomorrow episode because there's alot of big scene in there.  Plus I'm sure you want to know why I'm mad.  Especially at Bounsom.  Phalat kee noy JAI!!!!!! Pak Kheng!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Lots of fin moments today. Lamien and Bounsom totally flirted a lot. Their Kard Cheuk practice together was adorable. And the fact that Lamien has voiced her worry over Bounsom was adorable. I like that they went together to fight the bad guys. But, there were too many bad guys against them. Lamien had to watch Bounsom get beat up.

As for Lamai and Tanu, I wish their relationship progressed further. Lamai is so stubborn. All Thongdee did was did a fake cry and stabbed himself a little... she's crazy to believe him. ugh.

Some of today's gifs. of Bounsom & Lamien:
cr: pantip

Bounsome helps Lamien with her binding.

As they fight he teases her.

Lamien has a huge grin on her face. I think she's feeling shy of the closeness.

p.s. Lots of good martial arts scenes!! I just love the fighting. It's beautifully done.

extra gif. (not sure which episode this was in but here's a hug)