[CH7] Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai (Mongkol Kan Lakorn) : Mick Thongraya / Pim Pimprapa

sarNie Adult
I feel the looks does drag your need for that person, but we gotta factor the whole package as in personality. Hopefully it is reveal that he didn't shoot her??? The BG is a cutie, is he pairing up w/the sis???
She was probably framed. It was be messed up if he really killed her and didn't believe what she said. Too bad about the misunderstanding with his buddy.

The looks of the cast are unusual for a Thai lakorn. Seems more korean like. Not that I mind.

member101

sarNie Egg
That bodyguard Chen Biao is so hot. His handsome baby face And that very manly voice of his. I want a bodyguard like him in real life although I have no money to hire one hahaha

member101

sarNie Egg
He's is why I get excited for the lakorn *faint*...mik hair is weird top me
Me too. I find my self blushing during his scenes. He has such an oppa look. I wonder if he's half Korean.

Can anyone explain like the main points that happened in ep 3?
Chen Ming sent his men to set fire and caused damage at Fah's workplace in an effort to get her to come work for him. Her boss was going to close the company down but Daniel came and partnered up with him. Fah was always a pushover at work and never got to write a column so Daniel had her writing her first column. An ex-rival gang of Chen Ming's gang came to Thailand to do some business deal with Daniel's gang. A shootout took place at the warehouse and it was revealed that the shooter had a tiger tattoo meaning he must be a member of Chen Ming's Whiter Tiger Gang. Chen Ming got upset at his bodyguard for doing that without his permission. But his bodyguard said it must be Daniel who wanted to create a misunderstanding and place the blame on Chen Ming. The bodyguard told Chen Ming he must speed up his plan to bring Fah to his side. Chen Ming told his men to threaten Fah and her dad but don't physically hurt them. But his men went out of order so Chen Ming came to help Fah and her dad
in time. Fah's dad needed to have a surgery for his heart. Chen Ming offered to help pay for the surgery if Fah promises to go steal the Black Book from Daniel for him.

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
The ost looks good. I didn't really think Mik would be a good actor, but he did a good job in Talay Fai, will definitely watch this drama.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok im loving this lakorn so far. itz weird cuz usually im not about the mafia stuff. however, i am in to twinsie stuff or the leads having look-a-likes...etc...

not to mention all the eye candy...daniel, cheun biao (bodyguard), and even cheun ming!!! mm mm...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
In ep 2 what does his father tell him? If that man is his father?
are u talking about the part where they are sitting at the dining table and the dad is looking at the pic of dead assasin girl? if so, then this is the dialogue between them...

dad says
"daniel, it's time for u to take care of these white tigers to the maximun extent. their 'black book' is already in ur hands...what are u waiting for? immediately get rid of them" (basically)

then daniel says...
"i have the black book strictly for negotiating; itz not for afflicting harm, or for hurting anyone" (basically)

then dad says:
"but youve negotiated much long enough. and they insist on challenging us; even sent someone to kill us (meaning daniel). if you dont do anything about this, others will think u are unfit/unworthy to be the head boss of our golden dragon gang" (basically)

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Daniel is just so dreamy and Mick is portraying his character so well. I find it cute that he is trying to resist Fahsai yet he is so drawn to her too. I have to thank his right hand guy for always questioning Daniel's feelings for Fahsai.

So many secrets that needs to be uncovered, so many things I want to know, so many questions! I think Tle is doing a great job with the direction and production and I am loving the soundtrack. Any one know the ratings for this lakorn?

Also, I have not found any English subs for this lakorn but Lovefia is recapping the episodes as well. Love her commentaries on the lakorn too! You can check out the recaps at lovefia.com

sarNie Adult
Sweet. There needs to be more lakorns with subs. Bet they'd be as popular as kdramas internationally, if there were subs.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Enjoying this lakorn b/c it's too cute.

I couldn't help but laugh at the cop saying Daniel isn't for Fahsai b/c he's too tall and she's so tiny everytime they talk she has to look up lol! I guess he's interested in Fahsai too!

So far things are being reveal little by little. It's going the right direction. Daniel's bodyguard and n'ek friend are cute too.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
We finally find out why Daniel's right hand guy, whose name is also Piu :), have two tattoos. His story is sad, Chernming's father's death is nothing compared to Piu's parents :crybaby2:

And Fahsai is such a horrible liar, I'm sure Daniel is just playing along with her for the time being. The nosebleed scene is just too cute. I would def have a nose bleed too if I had someone like a shirtless Daniel standing in front of me. And she admitted to Daniel that he was handsome, awwwwwwwww, he was def. satisfied!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
So far, I also like that Daniel have reasons when it comes to Fahsai. Hopefully, that doesn't change much with all that jealousy. It seems like Kwan is trying to get her hands on Daniel b/c he's so much good looking than her boyfriend.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I love how "understanding" and calm Daniel is. He uses reason instead of emotions. I'm currently watching Talay Fai too (patiently waiting for eng subs to finish) and it's so different to see Techin's character compare to Daniel's character. Daniel is so soft spoken towards his leading lady and Techin is so out spoken towards his LOL

And I'm actually kind of happy to see Dr. Kwan thrown into the picture. This will def. show Dr. Eit that not only did he choose the wrong girl, he also let the best thing that ever happened to him go. Plus, with Dr. Kwan in the photo with Daniel, we'll get to see a jealous Fahsai.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Choua, yes agree! totally different character and he's doing a great job. OMG, in the white outfit, he sure was looking so HOTT hehe.
Gosh, fahsai's friends are so funny especially hmm the short hair one. Love that she's so bubbly and outspoken. She is so hitting on the bodyguard. I giggle when she tries to get him to pay her some attention lol.

I think I spoke to fast b/c the preview for next week seems so intense? I think Daniel will try to push Fahsai away b/c he doesn't want his father to hurt her. He's trying to spend time with Dr.Kwan to steer the attention away from Fah? This is when Chernming will come into the picture too. So there will be some jealousy going on. Can't wait for the next episode already ayaiii...

I think the cop guy will get with the friend with the glasses hehe.

I had a feeling Daniel's father is behind the misunderstanding btw Daniel and Chernming.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
@saobomp thanks for the spoilers! I won't be able to catch episode 5 until later this evening :crybaby2:

I agree that Fai is hilarious when it comes to Pui. I'm just waiting for when he'll start showing interest in her. He's good at not paying any attention to her, which makes it even more hilarious seeing her try to get his attention.

And I have a feeling that Daniel's dad is behind everything too. I sensed it when Mom and Dad visited Chernming's brother and he went all crazy on Mom, Dad was smiling. Poor Daniel is going to be so heartbroken if Dad is behind Botan's death too. I caught a glimpse of today's episode live and it was the part when Fahsai was kidnapped and Daniel was talking to his dad on the phone. Was the Dad behind Fahsai's kidnapping today too?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
@saobomp thanks for the spoilers! I won't be able to catch episode 5 until later this evening :crybaby2:

I agree that Fai is hilarious when it comes to Pui. I'm just waiting for when he'll start showing interest in her. He's good at not paying any attention to her, which makes it even more hilarious seeing her try to get his attention.

And I have a feeling that Daniel's dad is behind everything too. I sensed it when Mom and Dad visited Chernming's brother and he went all crazy on Mom, Dad was smiling. Poor Daniel is going to be so heartbroken if Dad is behind Botan's death too. I caught a glimpse of today's episode live and it was the part when Fahsai was kidnapped and Daniel was talking to his dad on the phone. Was the Dad behind Fahsai's kidnapping today too?
oops sorry didn't mean to spoil it. never did that spoil thingy or know how hehe.

Yah he is. His dad is showing more that he's behind it it seems like from the language he uses. After you watch it we can discuss it more hehe.