[CH7] Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai (Mongkol Kan Lakorn) : Mick Thongraya / Pim Pimprapa

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
30 mins into episode 6 and it's soo intense already. I'm trying to catch it live but my video keeps freezing so I didn't get much of the beginning but....

I think they said their "I LOVE YOU" to one another the morning after. I hope it was in real life and neither one of them were dreaming.

Spoiler update:
Fashsai assured Daniel that she wasn't going to betray him but when he left her alone at the home to go somewhere, she went to go look for the black book. Daniel caught her and now he is upset. Flashback to what his dad was telling him about betrayal and then flashback to what Fahsai assured him of.

Chernming to the rescue (not really) but declared that now, Fahsai is his woman. I'm thinking after this "betrayal" is when Daniel will start being mean to Fahsai and start using Dr Kwan as a tool to hurt Fahsai.

Last edited:

loveee123

sarNie Egg
thoughts on today's ep: i cried a lot:sad6: it was really sad to see Daniel be in the same position as he was with Botan :sad6:but am i the only one falling for Cherming;):angel10: hes soo cute and so nice and lovely to Fahsai . but the force kiss was soo intense, espcially when she came out with her shirt rip. :yawn: but i cant wait till tomorrow:aaaaa: "i want you to remember my kiss forever." :clap::naughty2::love:

menam

sarNie Egg
thoughts on today's ep: i cried a lot:sad6: it was really sad to see Daniel be in the same position as he was with Botan :sad6:but am i the only one falling for Cherming;):angel10: hes soo cute and so nice and lovely to Fahsai . but the force kiss was soo intense, espcially when she came out with her shirt rip. :yawn: but i cant wait till tomorrow:aaaaa: "i want you to remember my kiss forever." :clap::naughty2::love:
Can't to watch it tonight at my time if I can find online. Wish those who watched it could share some screen captures.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Anyone read the book? Will it be a happy ending btw Daniel and Fahsai? Gosh, now P'Aek is going after Fahsai too sigh*. All these guys chasing her lol. Looking forward for tomorrow's episode.

loveee123

sarNie Egg
Anyone read the book? Will it be a happy ending btw Daniel and Fahsai? Gosh, now P'Aek is going after Fahsai too sigh*. All these guys chasing her lol. Looking forward for tomorrow's episode.
I never read the book before but i hope no one die. :angel10:

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I wasn't able to finish the rest of the episode live due to work but from the photos on IG, this episode looks intense. It looks like this episode flashbacked to Daniel and Botan as well so hopefully we'll get some questions answered.

Poor Daniel though, he doesn't know who to trust anymore and so now, he has to put up a shield to protect himself, and Fahsai. Mik is portraying his character on point too, from the looks to the way he speaks, heck, even his fighting skills are so good! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how soft spoken Daniel is with Fahsai.

We do see a different side of Chernming in this episode, the more gentlemen side of him, which is totally dreamy too. Now that Chernming knows that Daniel and Fahsai are rocky, he'll def. use this as an advantage to him to get Fahsai to fall for him.

And then there's the sidekicks. Fai is totally girl crushing on Chern Biao and it's tots adorable. I'm glad to see Chern Biao opening up a little more and "living life a little more" with Fai's encouragement.

menam

sarNie Egg
I never read the book before but i hope no one die. :angel10:
I read on Spicyforum that there are four parts to this book series. If the director follows the book, Denial and Faisha would end up together on part 1. Part 2 focus on Cheming and his love life. Part 3 & 4 focus children of Denial & Faisha and Cheming & wife.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I read on Spicyforum that there are four parts to this book series. If the director follows the book, Denial and Faisha would end up together on part 1. Part 2 focus on Cheming and his love life. Part 3 & 4 focus children of Denial & Faisha and Cheming & wife.

Really? Yay, hope so. Is the reading in English? If so, where can I go read it at? Can't read Thai. Boo hoo.

menam

sarNie Egg
Really? Yay, hope so. Is the reading in English? If so, where can I go read it at? Can't read Thai. Boo hoo.
The forum is in English. It's under this lakorn name thread. You will have to browse to read it because it's couple pages (20). It was a brief summary of each of the part of this book.

loveee123

sarNie Egg
thanks. but i guess either way, no one die. :)

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I hope for a happy ending too. After all that Daniel has gone through, he deserves happiness with the person he loves (since he didn't get that with Botan).

Chan Duchess

sarNie Egg
I love a good romance with a good love triangle (or is it a hexagon, since there are like four guys in love with fahsai?) Any who I can't choose cause I like both daniel and Chernming. Dang all the guys are so hot.