[CH7] Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai (Mongkol Kan Lakorn) : Mick Thongraya / Pim Pimprapa

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
If you watch WWYWY and all the BTS interviews you will see that Mik is more comfortable and closer to Stephany off-screen. Meanwhile, he has a professional relationship with Pim since she's always around Mek on set and off-screen.
I think when we're talking about chemistry we're talking about onscreen chemistry not off-screen. I think someone mentioned that Pim and Mek are dating in real life so Mick obviously have to keep his distant lol. But Mick and Mek seems to get along really well though, I've seen pics and video clips of the two being so cute together. If I ship anyone off-screen it got to be those two dorks :p.

member101

sarNie Egg
Even on-screen, I think Mik and Stephany have more chemistry. But there's no need to argue. To each her own.

Some fans ship Mik and Mek too. Hahaha But honestly I don't ship Mek with anyone because I rather have him all to myself. I adore him so much. And he's becoming really popular among the Chinese fans, he's more popular than the rest of the cast. He definitely has a bright future ahead. His acting is good too despite having less experience compare to the other cast members. Just his second lakorn and he's already stealing so many hearts. At this moment my heart is for Chen Biao only.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
If you watch WWYWY and all the BTS interviews you will see that Mik is more comfortable and closer to Stephany off-screen. Meanwhile, he has a professional relationship with Pim since she's always around Mek on set and off-screen.
I couldn't agree more. And Yh mik and stephany does have more chemistry than mik and pim and mik does seem more comfortable around steph. I think he has a crush on Steph(who knows)...But hey! that my personal opinion

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I think when we're talking about chemistry we're talking about onscreen chemistry not off-screen. I think someone mentioned that Pim and Mek are dating in real life so Mick obviously have to keep his distant lol. But Mick and Mek seems to get along really well though, I've seen pics and video clips of the two being so cute together. If I ship anyone off-screen it got to be those two dorks :p.
Right, it's about the chemistry in the lakorn not outside of the lakorn. If their boyfriend is on set to, I think it's awkward if Mik's trying to be too comfortable as if he's into her in front of Mek. Agree, Mek and Mik are funny off screen.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Some fans ship Mik and Mek too. Hahaha But honestly I don't ship Mek with anyone because I rather have him all to myself. I adore him so much. And he's becoming really popular among the Chinese fans, he's more popular than the rest of the cast. He definitely has a bright future ahead. His acting is good too despite having less experience compare to the other cast members. Just his second lakorn and he's already stealing so many hearts. At this moment my heart is for Chen Biao only.
I couldn't agree more on shipping Mek with anyone. He should just start off single and be single until he gets more roles. He has potential to be full on lead instead of support. Kinda like Weir and Pancake for so long...ugh. I didn't like that they started off dating right away. I don't like shipping off-screen because when they break up it sucks. Like Demi and Joe Jonas admitting that they felt pressured to date and it wasn't real. I don't want any of these newbies to have to feel pressured to date by their fandom or companies.

Also, I am all caught up to the current episode. I feel bad for second lead :( He likes her too and actually likes her likes her, not just for revenge anymore. He's just being used, so sad. Whereas with Daniel, I felt like he lusted for her because she looked like his ex.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Even on-screen, I think Mik and Stephany have more chemistry. But there's no need to argue. To each her own.

Have you ask Pim's permission yet? I think she got the first dab lol. I think Mek is adorable too, but I don't think he's ready for first lead yet. I don't know, I just don't see him as potential p'ek material. Maybe I need to see more of him. All I know is I adore his character here.

And do fans really ship them? LOL They're so clingy together off-screen. All those hugging and intimate pictures they take together lol. They're both such goofballs, it's so cute. the other two bodyguards are in it too lol.

As for chemistry between the pra'nang, everyone has their own opinion. As I stated before I'm not judging the chemistry between Mick and Pim off-screen but the chemistry of the characters they're playing. That doesn't mean I don't think Mick and Stephany don't have chemistry, it's just the lakorn they've acted in didn't create the impact I needed to truly see it the way I see it in Mick and Pim's character here. The overall story of a lakorn does play a big part in how I feel about a pra'nang and unfortunately Talay Fai failed to give me the impact to support the couple. I thought their relationship was too problematic. With that being say, I do hope to see Mick and Stephany in another lakorn together in the future. A better one, one that doesn't make my head hurts lol. Visually they are so beautiful together that I really want to give them a second chance.

member101

sarNie Egg
Everyone has different opinion. I think Mek has potential. He doesn't even have that much scenes compare to the others but every time he's onscreen the fans are literally screaming. He left so much impacts that fans including Pim dubbed him the scene stealer. Ch7 doesn't have that much p'eks and now they're starting to promote the younger guys. Mik became p'ek after 10+ lakorns. I doubt they will wait that long for Mek. Considering there's a Chen Biao's fever in China and Thailand, I'm pretty sure Mek's next role will be a leading p'ek. His fanclub is growing so quickly. It will be stupid not to make him a p'ek. He's such a sweet and humble guy too. He was asked about Chen Biao's fever in an interview and he endlessly thanked the fans and everyone involved. And not many actors will take the time to like every pictures tagged to them. Mek does that and he sometimes leave comments. I can't stop smiling when I got a comment from him. He appreciates his fans and is thankful for everything. An attitude like that can make a person goes very far in life. How can I not love him? Pim is very lucky. I'm ignoring her at the moment. Hahaha His fans in weibo called themselves his wives and ignored Pim existed in his life. They got jealous when he posted a video of her singing and said, "my friend." They said you mean she's your girlfriend. But it doesn't matter because you're our husband. Lol

I couldn't agree more. And Yh mik and stephany does have more chemistry than mik and pim and mik does seem more comfortable around steph. I think he has a crush on Steph(who knows)...But hey! that my personal opinion
Everyone can tell Mik has a crush on Stephany. His ears are always red during love scenes with her. Just standing next to her make his face red. For a guy who once said as long as a woman is not marry yet everything is fair game, I don't think it matters to him that Stephany has a boyfriend. He'd go for it if Stephany shows any sign of interest but she's just not interested in him. Honestly, Mik sounded like a very conceited person. Stephany even rolled her eyes at Mik when he said her character in TF should forgive him because he's handsome. I don't think Stephany will ever be interested in him. But most importantly she adores her boyfriend too much. The way she described him. He sounded like a perfect gentleman and a very good boyfriend too.

menam

sarNie Egg
Right now I like the story line of this lakorn and I adore Mick & Pim's charators together here. I don't care about their personal life. Regarless how much I like certain actor or actress if the story line is not interesting, I won't watch it.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I don't know how from talking about Mick and Pim's characters chemistry, turns into off screen chemistry between Mick and Pim, and Mick and Stephany. I was only using Mick and Stephany's characters in Talay Fai as a comparison to Mick's and Pim's characters chemistry here. I do like Mick and Stephany, but I'm just enjoying him and Pim here more that's all. Again you're entitle to agree or disagree, it's just my opinion.

As for Mek, yes he's indeed a scene stealer, but only in his character individual scenes. When he's with Mick, I'm sorry for saying this all I see is Mick. He doesn't have that onscreen charisma that Mick has. That doesn't mean he's a bad actor, I think he's doing fairly well, he's lacking the overall aura of a p'ek. There are occasions where the second male lead out-shined the p'ek, I still remember Alex Rendall's performance in Rang Patana. He made Nadech look like nothing, which was mind-blown when he won best actor for his role when his character was pretty useless throughout the drama. So it's possible for a second lead to steal the scene, but Mek is still quite amateur here. That doesn't mean I don't like his character here. I absolutely adore Chen Biao, but I just don't think he's ready to lead a whole lakorn by himself yet.

I'm happy for his fame, but that doesn't change the fact that I don't think he's p'ek material, YET. I think he still needs more experience.

member101

sarNie Egg
Well, we all think differently. Mek stand out to me with his aura. He played Chen Biao perfectly although the character is completely opposite from him in real life. Most of us Chinese fans love him and he shines more than the other characters. His recently created weibo account is over 12000s now and climbing fast while Mik and the other cast members are well below 10000. Safe to say they like Boss but they love Chen Biao.

And enough said about the whole chemistry and discussing their personal life. Let's just focus on discussing about the lakorn because it seems like some people can't stand such comments. My last say on this.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
but i have a question. what time are you suppose to watch in the USA to catch it live?
It airs 8:30 PM Thailand time so that's 7:30 AM Mountain Standard Time for me. I'm not sure what time zone you are located in.

6:30 AM - Pacific
7:30 AM - Mountain
8:30 AM - Central
9:30 AM - Eastern

On a side note, it's airing soon!!! 10 more mins!!! Hopefully I'll be able to catch some scenes live today! Sucks to have to start work right when it airs

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sooooo happy that Daniel and FahSai came to an understanding and are on good terms again.. The Daniel we all fell in love with is back!!!

The two doctors are going to irkkk me, both so selfish. I'm glad Mama Daniel stepped up today and she finally got to meet her future daughter in law! She seems to be fond of and like FahSai too.

Poor Chern Pui, he's sooo loyal to Daniel! It was cute that he didn't want to go to the hospital so they took him to Fai's apartment instead. And looks like we'll be getting a kiss between Chern Pui and Fai tomorrow!! Finally this couple is moving somewhere LOL