[Ch7] Khon La Loke (Khon Tv)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:
How's this one??
It's okay. Very slow start though as the first 5 or so episodes are flashbacks. Once it gets to the main point, (when Tibet "Cee" takes on his revenge) it's more interesting.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
It's okay. Very slow start though as the first 5 or so episodes are flashbacks. Once it gets to the main point, (when Tibet "Cee" takes on his revenge) it's more interesting.
I've got to wait to watch this one. Haha. Too many things I'm currently watching.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
There are no scenes between the leads. Like in Episode 10, one two minute scene. Wow, so much jibber jabber in between. What a wasted remake. Tang and Noi's was good.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I like Cee in here too. Perhaps it's the dramatic storyline too but somehow I feel like everyone is overreacting. Hahah. Poo, Pukai, Tee, Mo Amena, the other chick, the parents, like everyone freaking overreacts that it becomes annoying. They try to hard.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Rating
ep 10- 6.9
ep 11- 6.7
ep 12- 7.2
ep 13- 6.5

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I have never said "Wtf" so many times while watching a lakorn before. This drama had too many unnecessary scenes. I haven't watch any Cee dramas after Lily See Kularb so watching a drama of his again was nice. He's super adorable as the Tibet in the beginning and hot as the revenge Tibet. The makeup was just too much for me and Poo's acting never improved :( She's beautiful but boy, her acting is a no go for me. I think she was best in JSRT.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry, my mom hated this lakorn too, she said
that it was her wasted time watching it..the main actress annoys her. That was her opinion...