[CH7] Khun Pee Tee Ruk (DaraVdo)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
 And I wonder how he'll become human again since he's dead. About Baifern, I like that gal and her acting is okay/tolerable. 
Actually, Porshe's character isn't dead. He's in a coma some where so his spirit is wandering in search of his body.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Actually, Porshe's character isn't dead. He's in a coma some where so his spirit is wandering in search of his body.
Thanks for the clarification. I see it similar to Raak Boon. He has another chance to live.

I'm so mad right now because Aut got a shaman to take Pee out of Nammon's house. They promised to help each other yet he got hurt from the shaman. Arghhhh And I'm glad Pete is able to gain some understanding about his death despite him not remembering his full identity and where he came from. Nammon's friends mom&sister are so nosy too! Ugh

Epi2 here I come.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am wondering now if the death of Nammon's mother have to do anything with Pee? As in Pee being the wealthy person that got away from the accident that caused her mother's death.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahhh it's almost 3am and I'm waking at 6 for class!! OMG I can't get enough of PorFern? hehe I love how Pee teases Nammon by always saying and emphasizing the word "Ler" and every time Pee talks too much, Nammon would shout out "Ngiaaaaap." hahhaha I am loving these two together!!!! I enjoy how they both bicker and how Pee always mentioning about his handsomeness LOL EEEkkkss Pee said that Nammon is in his memories now and when he wakes up, he'll find her!!! ahhhhhhhhh and now I have to go sleep lol T__________T

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am officially a PorFern shipper hehe ! Never really liked Porshe with anyone until now. PorsheMin are cute but I like PorFen more as a couple lol 

EEEEEKS I am on Ep6 now lol There aren't as many sweet scenes between Pee and Nammon but there are plenty of gush-worthy lines that Pee says to Nammon. His hand got burned by trying to take out the shaman's red cloth flag from of his chest and Nammon was all worried about his hand injury. Along the line he said, "Hey you, Just knowing that you are worried, I am completely healed." OMG that was so sweet....eeeks. The scene where they escaped from the shaman and Pee started singing was funny lol He wanted to sing to support himself in substitution of him screaming in pain haha Oh gosh, I am loving Porshe's character. He's an excessive talker too haha

Just wanted to share a fanmade mv of PorFern by from their first lakorn together : BaifernChannel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv39Fej5ZZA

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ohhhh :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1: I hope one day you'll reconsider about watching KPTR na na na  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes: 

The beginning already had me hooked and up until episode 8, I am still on it lol The storyline was iffy to me at first but it's not so bad after I watched it. Soooo my prediction earlier was kinda correct, well not exactly lol So Messinee(Porshe's evil step-mother) was the one who got into a car accident with Nammon's mother causing her mother's death. It was sweet of Pee to help cheer Nammon up after she found out about it. He does everything to make her happy and smile because he doesn't want to see her sad. I just hate the fact that before all that, Auttachai caused Nammon to misunderstand Pee which made her almost believing that Pee was a bad spirit. I understand that Aut loved Nammon from the first day they met and that he's been wooing/chasing her, but if a girl is not interested in you, please just stop! He's making himself a bad person when he wasn't one to begin with. I understand that Aut only sees Dao as a friend and since Dao loves Aut, she shouldn't be so vulnerable and do whatever Aut tells/wants her to do because it'll only make her someone he'll think he can always use/depend on to get to Nammon.

Btw. KHUN PEE TEE RUK JUST ENDED  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  Someone pin this to the 2014 OLD LAKORN section.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I might watch it sometime when I'm bored. Hehe. I find them cute, but I'm waiting to see them in a better script. :p

joharindaizeye

sarNie Egg
Can somebody please sub this drama. I really like it but I don't understand anything. Even a quick recap will do please. I just want to know what Nammon and Pee are saying to eachother. Please

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@anony: that is good to hear :) I hope they get pair up for a slap/kiss in the future ^^

Omg so my prediction was right after all!!! Ahhh Pee was the one who crashed into Nammon's mother! Oh goshhh. He blames himself and calls himself a killer but he isn't. It was just an accident that occurred from his hasty behavior. So Pee's caretaker had knew about it but didn't want Pee to know cause he wanted Pee to regain his memories about it. And once when he recovered them, it only hurt him :( I wonder how Nammon will feel when he tells her the truth. Uh hoh. The scene I found hilarious in ep9 was when Nammon faked her sickness so Pee would come out and when he did, they were having a serious talk. When Pee was going to leave, all of a sudden the comedy kicks in and the doll that the shaman sent was in Pee's shirt causing Nammon to scream. That gave me a good laugh hahha I was all tensed up and then I found myself giggling haha

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
the ending disappoint me
i wanted them to be tgt, but porshe told them to stay friends
i think the best couple in this lakorn is k' amiee n k' mansoon
this cougar couple is so pitiful n lovely at the same time.