❤️[CH7] Koei Baan Rai Sapai Hiso (Media Studio): Mookda Narinrak / Kem Hussawee

Qyou

sarNie Egg
I didn't think so tooo! But love it anyway hehs. I need them to do one or two more lakorn together before they start dating for real (i ship!) I somehow lost interest when real couple act together. Lol but i do want them to be together just not too soon ahahabah

forgotusername

Miksmouse
I love them together but I can't get into this whole fanservice thing lol, Idk I always think u can be the greatest costars without actually being together in real life, u know like just clicking with people outside of work. I doubt and (we'll see ofc, they might prove me wrong) that they will become an NY, they both just seem to value their freedom and just seem honestly different.

I wanted a reunion but definitely not this soon lol.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
I love them together but I can't get into this whole fanservice thing lol, Idk I always think u can be the greatest costars without actually being together in real life, u know like just clicking with people outside of work. I doubt and (we'll see ofc, they might prove me wrong) that they will become an NY, they both just seem to value their freedom and just seem honestly different.

Honestly they do more fanservice than NY. NY is more reserve. Did you see how she called kem during her event today? video call before event, bouquet from kem, how they flirt everyday on ig lol, NY become more open only recently.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Honestly they do more fanservice than NY. NY is more reserve. Did you see how she called kem during her event today? video call before event, bouquet from kem, how they flirt everyday on ig lol, NY become more open only recently.
Yeah, I enjoy when people take it slow lol it's a preference, it makes it seem more real you know.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, I enjoy when people take it slow lol it's a preference, it makes it seem more real you know.
yeah true, honestly these two have long way to go, they should take it slow like how NY handle their relationship lol. I mean if you already this open and flirty during early days, people wouldnt care about your ship in the next 3 years. The reason why fans are still excited about NY after almost 10 years simply because they were not that open previously. but yeah probably because of age too, ny was too young back then.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
yeah true, honestly these two have long way to go, they should take it slow like how NY handle their relationship lol. I mean if you already this open and flirty during early days, people wouldnt care about your ship in the next 3 years. The reason why fans are still excited about NY after almost 10 years simply because they were not that open previously. but yeah probably because of age too, ny was too young back then.
I agree and If they it just doesnt work out and they do run into someone they start liking for real, it's going to be difficult because they're cultivating rabbid shippers who will be hella annoying then.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile

I agree and If they it just doesnt work out and they do run into someone they start liking for real, it's going to be difficult because they're cultivating rabbid shippers who will be hella annoying then.
Well said.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Awesome for the fans that they have another lakorn together. Honestly, they are overdoing the fanservice. EVERYTHING is staged down to her video calling Kem which is part of the event!! They are trying way too hard and it's looking very fake.!!!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

Agreed. I don’t care if they date or not but having another back to back lakorns is too soon, I’d like to see them pair up with other actors then in a year or two, they can pair up again. Imo, this fan service thing is a bit too much. Everything feels like it’s staged.
I feel like a lot of times, 2nd lakorns of the same pairing is not good. Look at Weird/Thrisa lakorn and others for example. Oh well, I do hope this 2nd one is good though.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Ouuu, always happy to hear more work from mookda. She getting back to back lakorns with her two popular pairings... I'm still waiting for Boom and Mookda. I wish ch7 wasnt so quick to pair them up again.

meringue

sarNie Egg
Yes for another lakorn but too soon and don’t know how to feel excited or anxious that it might not live up to their first lakorn. I am rooting for them, but the more I see, I am afraid it’s too fast. Hope this is not all fan service for lakorn like Cheer and Toey.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Awesome for the fans that they have another lakorn together. Honestly, they are overdoing the fanservice. EVERYTHING is staged down to her video calling Kem which is part of the event!! They are trying way too hard and it's looking very fake.!!!
Ikr the video call tho lol. I was amazed on how they feed their fans.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
The producer, Ning, has a big role in trying to create this koojin! You can see how aggressive she is in promoting them. While their lakorn was airing, she made Kem and Mook give each flowers and even encouraged Kem to lean over for a kiss. Luckily, Mookda didn't allow it. And all this was during COVID and they didn't even wear masks or practice social distancing with the fans surrounding them for photo opportunities.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
The producer, Ning, has a big role in trying to create this koojin! You can see how aggressive she is in promoting them. While their lakorn was airing, she made Kem and Mook give each flowers and even encouraged Kem to lean over for a kiss. Luckily, Mookda didn't allow it. And all this was during COVID and they didn't even wear masks or practice social distancing with the fans surrounding them for photo opportunities.
Their manager, team also aggresively feeding the fans. They posted mookda pics taken by kem during their merits together and the bts pic of how kem taking her pic hahahah its mind blowing how hard they try

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
The title sounds like a fun Lakorn! Kinda hope it’s like Poo Bao Indy type of lakorn. Didn’t think Ch7 would pair them up so quick cause I wanted to see Mookda with BigM or someone new. Also wanted to see Kem with Preaw or Prapye. I don’t mind Media Scene either. They usually have pretty good lakorns and good editing.