[Ch7] Kom PayaBath (Daravideo)

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Now is beautiful! Preaw is okay looking up until I saw the up close pictures where signs of her surgery look more obvious. Michael hmm Iunno! He's not appealing to me yet but I did watch their group interview from Newsplus and it was kinda cute how he made all these little comments. He said to Now, oh you're already good at crying and when Preaw said she can't match or beat Aum's portrayal of the character but will still do her best, he's like "hmm narak tee sood" 555. So I'll have to agree, he's better in motion as oppose to pictures. 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLLEOLdr-Cs[/youtube]

Credits: CityLoveUChannel 

I'm not someone who likes to compare celebrities but I do have to agree with the media that Now reminds me a lot of the a young Nune Woranuch. Their acting styles, personality and manner are alike never mind they're both dancers and have the pure Thai look as well. 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
The first episode is really good, a lot better than I expected which is surprising since remakes never do any justice most of the time lol. At first I was scared that Praew would be overacting too much like in the teaser but so far, she's tolerable. I like how they kept the same theme song. 

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder if Yok will have a baby with Oothai cus they slept with each other.  Does that mean Yok is the mom of n'ek.  Oh how I wish Pia is her daughter and n'ek I like her strong character.  Yok doesn't seem bad either.  Noy is weak she's a boring character.  the last version Aum is so mean and her mom.  This one seems like Pia is nice to Now.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I would like to watch this for Now & Michael except the teaser seems to be too much for me.
I'll check out the first episodes & see how it goes first.
I haven't seen a CH 7 lakorn in a while ^__^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I wonder if anyone else is watching this.
Anyways, I guess I'll be talking to myself xD

But I'm enjoying this lakorn lots. Even though the pace isn't as quick as I'd like it to be, I'm enjoying the acting.
Yok's acting is so amazing. She's really good at her role and at first, I was a bit iffy on her role and thought she wouldn't do well with it but she proved me wrong.

As for Now & Preaw, they're both such great actresses. Preaw is one of those actresses that can master both rai & na'ek roles but I find her better in rai roles. I'm hating her so much in here, gosh, she's such a bully -- always hitting Now =.=" I also find her a bit scary since when she's mad in the lakorn, her eyes are so huge and bulgy like they're going to pop out, haha. Other than that, I find her acting very convincing.

Now is so pretty and skinny :) She has such a weak role and I doubt she'll get tougher but I still have hopes. I haven't seen Now act before ... I don't think so, I remember seeing her in Love Julinsee but that's basically it. Nonetheless, I'm loving her as na'ek even though Preaw's role definitely outshines her.

On to Michael, he's my new obsession. He's so handsome and has such a nice body ... other than his great appearance, his acting is pretty good considering that he's a "new-ish" actor. I don't know if you'd consider him a new actor but he hasn't been in a lot of lakorns so I'm gonna consider him one.
I haven't seen much of him in the lakorn but I really like him. Something about him just attracts me to him. His looks? Acting? I don't know but I'm hyped to see more Now & Michael scenes.

Only in the middle of Episode 4 and I've only seen 2 scenes of them. Loved their first interaction where Michael sneakily took her photo. That opportunist!! Lol, I adore him in his old man disguise :)

There. I'm done rambling xD

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
I'm surprised no one really watches this show...I love how Lersan is so protective of Noy, even if it does hurt her more in the end. It shows how much he loves her. 

I can't wait for the truth to be out already! I just hope they offer more romantic scenes before this show ends.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Lexa said:
I'm surprised no one really watches this show...I love how Lersan is so protective of Noy, even if it does hurt her more in the end. It shows how much he loves her. 

I can't wait for the truth to be out already! I just hope they offer more romantic scenes before this show ends.

Yayy, a new comment in this thread :) I'm surprised, too since I'm loving Michael & Nao's chemistry a lot.
Michael does a great job at portraying how much he loves her. Agree with you!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Lemme join with u gals here. Im also watching this lakorn and im liking it. I cant help but blush & smile of Lersan & Noy scenes. Theyre so cute.

Preaw is just too good at playing evil lol. I think her big eyes help her too lol.

TubbyTinker

I feel like this lakorn is going nowhere. I just want them to find out the truth already that pia isnt their daughter lol

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
It's supposed to end with 19 episodes...so it's going to drag :( I hope they think about cutting it down so it doesn't drag out so long. If anything at least have them find out sooner and then the last few episodes they can focus on the pranangs romance.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awww, hope it doesn't drag too bad -.-"
It's getting a bit repetitive though, I need to catch up!
Lexa said:
It's supposed to end with 19 episodes...so it's going to drag :( I hope they think about cutting it down so it doesn't drag out so long. If anything at least have them find out sooner and then the last few episodes they can focus on the pranangs romance.

Agree with you! We need more romance between the main couple!~

TubbyTinker

In today episode, I kinda pity Pia when she was crying trying to ask forgiveness from her mom. She's thw kind of person that lacks & needs love bc I don't think Yen gave her that eventho Yen raised her. Lersan was sweet trying to.cheer her up & took her to the gym & such. Not much of pranangs scenes tho

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
I really like this version a lot! It's been such a long time since I've enjoyed any Channel 7 lakorn and it's also rare for me to find a remake that I find to be equally as good as the original. 

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Your MV is wonderful Marina! :crush:  Thanks for sharing your work with us all. Now and Mike are too cute for words and are currently my favorite pairing from Channel 7. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
jeedlove said:
Your MV is wonderful Marina! :crush:  Thanks for sharing your work with us all. Now and Mike are too cute for words and are currently my favorite pairing from Channel 7. 

Awww, thank you so much :D I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Agree with you, they're my favorite couple from CH 7 at the moment. I admire all their interactions <3

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Your welcome! Wish I was talented as you so I can make MV's and artworks of Mike/Now. I also enjoy all their interactions as well whether it's onscreen or offscreen. Since no one seems to be taking interest in this lakorn, please allow me to join your rambling : )

- Preaw deserves a lot of recognition for portraying the role of Pia so well and through her own interpretation. This was my first lakorn of hers and I was so thoroughly impressed with her performance that I went back and watched her older lakorns and interviews to learn more about. She's such an admirable and talented young girl. I can see a bright future ahead of her. 

- Now is adorable! She conveys her emotions so effortlessly and cries beautifully. I've been a fan of hers since Love Julinsee but I'm growing to love her even more. 

- Mike is quite charming. He has such a HOT body with a great personality; goofy, playful, respectful & affectionate. For those reasons, he's very appealing to me. Oh & his smile is contagious  :blush: