[Ch7] Kom PayaBath (Daravideo)

officiallyxiaa

sarNie Egg
i'm watching this lakorn raw and i have to say even if there's no eng sub, i understand the story well and not all but most of what they're saying. i have to say that this lakorn is doing great so far. i like it, it's interesting. i usually find some lakorn very dragging and pointless or not interesting for a whole 1 hour and 40 minutes, but i actually enjoy almost every minute of this lakorn and find it not as dragging. nao is really beautiful and appealing. her acting is good so far, just that i dislike her weak character when she gets hit by preaw, i mean at least fight back or do something? i understand that its just how her character is but i just get annoyed sometimes lol as for preaw, honestly i don't find her that appealing or good looking but she's still pretty. & i have admit on the part when she did the car show, she was outstanding & she was totally hot. As for her acting, not trying to offend her fans but in my opinion i find her trying too hard sometimes, but there are parts where she's doing good. she's a newbie so i'm quite impress that she can play the n'ek and n'rai role. though she's not that good yet, she's doing well and she'll do better in the future. some actress that i love and think that can actually play the nice and mean roles well are of course, the older and more experience actress such as yui, noon, kwan, aum, ploy, chompoo, benz p. (ch7) , benz (ch3), bee, yok, pang, etc. lastly, i just love yok in here, her acting is totally amazing and she's one of my fav. character for now in the lakorn, she's bad but not as bad as i thought she would be, it's so obvious that she wants to hurt noy, but she can't bc obviously she know she loves her and at least she protects her from pia sometimes or most of the time lol anyways, i'm loving this lakorn so far so i hope it does have good ratings and i'm hoping that it doesn't drag in the middle to the end bc i find some of ch7 lakorn that drags alot and it gets boring lol

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
jeedlove said:
Your welcome! Wish I was talented as you so I can make MV's and artworks of Mike/Now. I also enjoy all their interactions as well whether it's onscreen or offscreen. Since no one seems to be taking interest in this lakorn, please allow me to join your rambling : )

- Preaw deserves a lot of recognition for portraying the role of Pia so well and through her own interpretation. This was my first lakorn of hers and I was so thoroughly impressed with her performance that I went back and watched her older lakorns and interviews to learn more about. She's such an admirable and talented young girl. I can see a bright future ahead of her. 

- Now is adorable! She conveys her emotions so effortlessly and cries beautifully. I've been a fan of hers since Love Julinsee but I'm growing to love her even more. 

- Mike is quite charming. He has such a HOT body with a great personality; goofy, playful, respectful & affectionate. For those reasons, he's very appealing to me. Oh & his smile is contagious  :blush:

Awe, thank you :) Making MVs isn't that difficult ^^ I'm sure if you really want to make an MV, you can ^__^ Agreed, their interactions are so squeal worthy!!
Yes, let's chat about our love for this lakorn.

I agree with you about Preaw. Her role is so convincing that I hate her character so much yet I love her character at the same time since she plays it so well.
This was my first lakorn of Preaw, too. I was going to watch Dome Tong w/ her & Vee but ended up not doing so since it was scary xD I'm not a fan of scary lakorns. I feel Preaw can play any kind of role ^__^

Nao is very beautiful. She has natural beauty & I agree, I have grown to love her. This is my first lakorn of hers, too though I've seen bits of her past works.

As for Mike, YES! That body <3 XD His character in the lakorn is very admirable. I'm falling for him & yes, his smile is super contagious :D

@Officiallyxiaa: It's so great to see people joining this thread :)
I'm watching this lakorn raw, too & I agree. It's pretty easy to understand and I'm enjoying it, too although I have to admit, I fast forward every now & then.
Nao is definitely beautiful -- she is too weak for me, too. I was so happy when she slapped Preaw in Episode 13! Hopefully, she fights back more now but I doubt it.

Agree with you about Preaw. I don't find her that pretty but what attracts me to her is her great acting. She still overacts at times but I'm sure she'll improve ^^

I admire Yok's role, too. Although, honestly, I find her character so confusing. She's bipolar ... maybe that's just me not understanding Thai but I feel she's so indecisive.
I like how convincing she is at portraying her role and how she finds it hard to show her love to both Preaw & Nao. Her character is very interesting.

officiallyxiaa

sarNie Egg
@huajaikaungtur : Yes i admit i do fast forward some parts too but i still like it lol. yeah i'm barely on episode 6 so i'm looking forward to when will pia see lersan bc i want to see her face reaction lol i also agree, michael is so handsome, its the first time i've seen him in a lakorn and i'm liking him already!

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
@ Marina -- I've tried making MV's before but they were very basic. To be blunt, I'm not really that hi tech and I guess I don't have the patience to learn all the nooks and crannies of a program. I applaud you and all the other talented people out there who are so proficient. 

I'm not a fan of scary lakorns but Dome Thong isn't all that bad. It was pretty decent although I prefer the original with Tua and Nampueng. I watched her other lakorns and they were okay but I probably would have enjoyed them more if the male lead was someone that I actually like lol. Can't complain much though since praeks from Ch7 seem oh so limited. Maybe it's just me but I think part of the reason why Preaw is so convincing as Pia is because she has strong facial features. If she were to take on the role of Noi, I don't think she would have been as believable as Now. Regardless, I agree that she seems to be a versatile actress. 

Call me bias but I think Now is the prettiest of this generation. She's also like a breath of fresh air because so many young actresses these days are mixed or they've done plastic surgery, not that there's anything wrong with that but it makes Now stand out more to me. She's like the definition of a pure Thai lady. I look forward to Atitha because finally we'll be seeing her in a different role. 

555! Mike's body is drool worthy. The only other Thai actor who i think has a nice bod is Weir but Mike can give him a run for his money. As for his acting, I really like his portrayal of Lersan. 

--

Welcome to the thread officialyxiaa! 

I agree, as much as I like Preaw in this lakorn, I do think she overacts a little bit. It doesn't bother me because I feel like it's excusable due to the type of role she's playing. In my eyes, Preaw isn't pretty but there's something about her that's attractive. Noi is too weak for my liking but as long as she has a considerable amount of sweet scenes with Lersan, I'm okay lol. Yok is doing so well. At first, many fans on Pantip were complaining that she's too young and not suitable for the character. Now she's proved everyone wrong. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
officiallyxiaa said:
@huajaikaungtur : Yes i admit i do fast forward some parts too but i still like it lol. yeah i'm barely on episode 6 so i'm looking forward to when will pia see lersan bc i want to see her face reaction lol i also agree, michael is so handsome, its the first time i've seen him in a lakorn and i'm liking him already!

Yeah, I'm still enjoying the lakorn, too :) Catch up, girl! :D
Oh, Pia's reaction to Lersan ... is probably how I'd react to him, too. LOLOL. Michael is super handsome, I can't wait to see his future works.

@Jeedlove: Ah, I gotcha. I wouldn't say I'm hi-tech but I do take care of the computers at our house & fix them when problems occur. Thank you so much for your kind words :)
Really? I've never seen a lot of past lakorns so the remakes nowadays are usually my first time seeing the lakorn. Therefore, I can't really judge on whether I like the remake or the original version more.
Ah, so I take it that you're not a fan of Vee? I'm not a fan of him either, no worries :)
Oh yes, I agree with you. Preaw has more sharp features while Nao has more soft features. I don't think I can see Nao in a n'rai role ... it'd be interesting though ^^

Nao is super pretty. I find a lot of actresses pretty, I'm not really picky at deciding which people are pretty & which aren't.
But I do agree, Nao is refreshing and beautiful. I'm so excited to see her looks in her future lakorns.

Yes, no hesitation! Mike's body is amazing. Not much Thai actors have that kind of body so it's definitely different. Weir's got a nice body, too including Phet Thakrit :) We were recently talking about actor's bodies over in the Dao Kien Duen thread xDD

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
@ Marina, Your welcome :)

I've watched a lot of older lakorns however, I try to be as open minded as possible when it comes to remakes. Both versions of Dome Thong aren't too scary IMO and even if horror isn't my cup of tea, I enjoyed both adaptations. No, I'm not a fan of Vee's acting or persona off screen. No offence to his fans. 

As of the moment, I can't picture Now as a n'rai but I'd love to see her challenge herself one day. I sincerely believe she's a promising actress who can go far with the right promotion and works so I fail to understand why Channel 7 purposely casts her in the same roles. She's already proven that she can tackle the sympathetic nang aek role very well through 3 lakorns already so may the future allow her to take on more stronger and diverse characters. I couldn't be more happier that she's going to be a tomboy in Atitha and of course, she's reuniting with our handsome Mike! 

I should have been more specific. When I say I think Now is the prettiest of her generation, I meant not just physically but also mentally as well. I've read a lot of her interviews and she always comes off as a sincere and understanding girl who doesn't give in to the pressures of the being in the industry or the over-saturation of society telling women what is ideal (Perhaps I'll translate her interviews into English if anyone is interested). There are a lot of beautiful actresses out there but it's rare to find someone with a combination of a good personality which is why I find Now so unique. Beauty is a subjective topic, to each and their own but I just wanted to share my opinion on Now. 

I'm currently googling pictures of Phet and holy! He does have a very nice body :blush:  Can't believe I've been adoring him for a while and didn't even know that LOL! Thanks Marina! 

officiallyxiaa

sarNie Egg
@huajaikaungtur : i would love to catch up but i don't in a way because i hate waiting for episodes lol so i'd rather take my time and hopefully it's done airing when i get to episode 16 lol

@jeedlove : i agree, when i started watching it and saw that yok was the character of yin i just thought she's still young (looking) to play that role but in this lakorn the way how they make her dress and not much make up, she does really look older and she portray the character well.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm not tuning into this, but Mike looks cute in the video posted by Marina. Some people really look better in motion than in pictures. I will keep my eye on him in the future. Ch.7 lacks handsome actors. I only favor Weir, Es, and Cee at the moment.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Jeedlove: Ah, I gotcha. Was both versions of Dome Thong draggy? I'm not quite a fan of Vee, too but he's a decent actor ^^

Agreed, all I have is a nice na'ek image of Nao but I'd love to see her in a different role as well. Hopefully, she gets more and better roles in the future since she definitely has the potential. And is she really being a tomboy in Atitha!? That's awesome!! I knew she was going to be reuniting with Mike but I didn't know she was going to be a tomboy! That's great news :) Do you happen to know the storyline of Atitha? I'm so excited for Nao & Mike to be reunited!~

I don't recall seeing any of Nao's interviews before but even if I had, I wouldn't understand what they were talking about. From your description, she seems to be such a sincere and great person. It's rare to find actors/actresses and in general, people with that kind of personality :) I love your thoughts on Nao. She does seem like a beautiful person inside & out.

Oh, girl! I know right! Phet has such a great body :D I'm glad you know now, no problemo~

@Officiallyxiaa: Ohh, I gotcha. I like your idea of waiting for the episodes to come out. I'm always catching up and then waiting a week for the next episodes to air. It's such a long wait xD

@Mahalo: In my opinion, Mike does look better in motion :) Also, thanks for viewing my vid!
His pictures didn't completely capture me when I saw them but when I saw his mini appearance in the teaser, I was hooked so I watched the lakorn xD Agree with you, CH 7 does lack handsome actors. Hopefully, Mike gets more & better roles in the future!~

officiallyxiaa

sarNie Egg
@huajaikaungtur : Have u seen Nao's lakorn with off chanapol? i don't remember if u said that this was ur first time seeing her or not, but the lakorn she did with off chanapol, her character is much different from kom payabaht. the lakorn she did with off is called horb ruk ma hom pah, she played second main role and kwan's younger sister. i didn't finish the lakorn but i watch some parts of it, u shoul dtry it too.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
officiallyxiaa said:
@huajaikaungtur : Have u seen Nao's lakorn with off chanapol? i don't remember if u said that this was ur first time seeing her or not, but the lakorn she did with off chanapol, her character is much different from kom payabaht. the lakorn she did with off is called horb ruk ma hom pah, she played second main role and kwan's younger sister. i didn't finish the lakorn but i watch some parts of it, u shoul dtry it too.

I have not seen Nao's lakorn w/ Aof but my sisters watched that lakorn. They didn't really like it.
I only saw a few scenes so I didn't fully get a gist of Nao's character but I should definitely check out the lakorn. I'm becoming a fan of hers :D
Thanks for letting me know!!~

officiallyxiaa

sarNie Egg
huajaikaungtur said:
I have not seen Nao's lakorn w/ Aof but my sisters watched that lakorn. They didn't really like it.
I only saw a few scenes so I didn't fully get a gist of Nao's character but I should definitely check out the lakorn. I'm becoming a fan of hers :D
Thanks for letting me know!!~

yeah i didn't really like it either thats y i didn't watch the whole lakorn, only some parts of the beginning and ending. yes u should check out nao's character in there, she's not weak. i like how she's strong & she tease and argue with aof lol

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
officiallyxiaa said:
yeah i didn't really like it either thats y i didn't watch the whole lakorn, only some parts of the beginning and ending. yes u should check out nao's character in there, she's not weak. i like how she's strong & she tease and argue with aof lol

Yeah, I asked my sisters & they said she's kinda annoying in there xD But that's just their opinion.
I will definitely check it out :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I stumble upon this lakorn because I liked Micheal character in BH and wow NOW has impressed me so. I'm not a huge face of weak characters but her aura is captivating to me. I saw the Original w/vee and Yui. The pra'nang was eh to me...

Praew as Pia is psychotic as usual. I found Aum portrayal as better but I think she has more experience. Praew is decent but I find her overact too much and her Eye bulge out like a bug was scary in a horror movie type of way.

As usual ch 7 dragged out the lakorn. There was 3-4 pointless ep. I don't fee bad for Pia, she is a psychotic killer. They were willing to give her Love and everything she wants but that is and will NEVER be enough! Yen is also cray cray.

I was funny how P'k was toss about by her but I guess he is being a gentlemen. I do Like Lersen in this version better, more sweet scene and he is memorable. His character is loyal and loving. I became an instead fan of MichealNow. Saw them in the other lakorn and again they are too stinking cute. Hope to see them in the future with a lakorn solely focusing on them. Now has lots of potential. Her character was stinkingly ridiculous in Love Jublilee . Kulub Ren Fai you get to see more of her Fierceness. She show her versatile acting...Hopefully they give her more challenging role.