[CH7] Koo Prab Chabab Hua Jai (DaraVDO)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Um, i am actually enjoying this lakorn so far, but there's no thread for it. not sure what the summary is. just know that thanwa and green are really awesome in here. i guess thatz it. lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Me too! I'm looking forward to more episodes! I've only seen Green lakorn with Vee and I enjoy it so much. Maybe because I didn't expected it to be any good so it surprised me. Thank you Thooakhta for creating this thread! I was just on Green's IG and saw pictures of her and Michael and her and Weir. She looks good with both guys and I didn't know she was that tall until standing next to these two giants. Even though she has high heels on, she's almost their heights. Well, a lot of ch7 actresses are tall anyways. I hope she has a lakorn with Michael in the future. She needs another hit lakorn.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Koy123 said:
Me too! I'm looking forward to more episodes! I've only seen Green lakorn with Vee and I enjoy it so much. Maybe because I didn't expected it to be any good so it surprised me. Thank you Thooakhta for creating this thread! I was just on Green's IG and saw pictures of her and Michael and her and Weir. She looks good with both guys and I didn't know she was that tall until standing next to these two giants. Even though she has high heels on, she's almost their heights. Well, a lot of ch7 actresses are tall anyways. I hope she has a lakorn with Michael in the future. She needs another hit lakorn.
omg i know! she is actually a reeeally good actress! give green a chance, entertainment business! lol

and thanwa is so hot as a bad boy, btw...hehe...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Thookatha said:
omg i know! she is actually a reeeally good actress! give green a chance, entertainment business! lol

Yup she is. Has this lakorn gotten any promotions? I'm enjoying this lakorn at the moment, but just have to wait for this to get dubbed.

Yes, Thanwa is hot as a bad boy. I can't wait to see him and Sammy up coming lakorn.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Koy123 said:
Yup she is. Has this lakorn gotten any promotions? I'm enjoying this lakorn at the moment, but just have to wait for this to get dubbed.
Yes, Thanwa is hot as a bad boy. I can't wait to see him and Sammy up coming lakorn.
actually i dunno know if therez been any promoting of this lakorn since i dont really have any extra time to look into that, but i am LOVING this lakorn so far. itz crazy that pretty much only u and i are chatting in this thread! lol

i didnt know that thanwa had a lakorn coming up with sammy. i will surely tune in! hez so good at crying too!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Yep... Looks like no one is watching this. I gave this a try cus I miss Green and Thanwa. I like the first two episode so far. Yes, Thanwa is pretty good crier. He was pretty good as being aggressive and crier in that lakorn with Tabtim.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I'm watching this lakorn too but I like Chanon & Nara couple more lol. I'm surprised the secret was out so soon and I didnt think Marwin would tell Praemai he loves her already hahaha. Just hoping for more cute scenes between them

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Koy123 said:
Lol. Yep... Looks like no one is watching this. I gave this a try cus I miss Green and Thanwa. I like the first two episode so far. Yes, Thanwa is pretty good crier. He was pretty good as being aggressive and crier in that lakorn with Tabtim.

me too! tuned in bc i missed green and thanwa! it didnt sound all that interesting at first but when i realized green and thawa were the leads in here, i was like i have to at least give this a try. so far so good!
TubbyTinker said:
I'm watching this lakorn too but I like Chanon & Nara couple more lol. I'm surprised the secret was out so soon and I didnt think Marwin would tell Praemai he loves her already hahaha. Just hoping for more cute scenes between them
omg when he told her he loved her i was woah what...lol. but then when i saw what played after he said that, it made sense. it was like they were trying to add more fuel to the fire so that there would be more bickering between the leads, as well as them challenging each other...which is hawt to me. hehe. in the preview of next episode, mawin and praemai might actually start to reconcile a bit! come on, cutesy scenes, im ready for u!!

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Thookatha said:

The man is sweet and gentleman like but he can play a bad boy so well. Thanwa's hot af as a bad boy.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
lakorn7 said:
The man is sweet and gentleman like but he can play a bad boy so well. Thanwa's hot af as a bad boy.
omg, i know. if they give him a revenge lakorn, he might start dominate the entertainment business...cuz he sure looks goood all fired up. lol!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Is this really good? I skipped because it's the same production that produced Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart. But the director is the same person who directed Bodyguard Sao so that's probably why it's good.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Mahalo said:
Is this really good? I skipped because it's the same production that produced Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart. But the director is the same person who directed Bodyguard Sao so that's probably why it's good.
yeah, so far i am really enjoying this lakorn. itz bickering heaven...give it a shot!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Thookatha said:
oh, i know! love thanwa...and maya see mook was surprisingly good. thatz when i first saw green.
Me too and she was great in there. Thanwa will be in revenge with Sammy for the Fire Series but Sammy's doing all the revenge. Don't forget to tune in next year. They already have sizzling chemistry.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Mahalo said:
Me too and she was great in there. Thanwa will be in revenge with Sammy for the Fire Series but Sammy's doing all the revenge. Don't forget to tune in next year. They already have sizzling chemistry.
i am excited about this one too. even though sammy will be the one doing the revenge, i am hopeful that thanwa will get to have his own "revenge" too once he finds out all the damage nangek is causing/trying to cause. hehehe

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Thookatha said:
i am excited about this one too. even though sammy will be the one doing the revenge, i am hopeful that thanwa will get to have his own "revenge" too once he finds out all the damage nangek is causing/trying to cause. hehehe
I'm excited to see Thanwa play a badass in here. He's so good at playing a charming gentleman. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I'm torn. Two revenge lakorns, Fai Lang Fai and fire part 1 with two talented pairs from each channel. Matt and Boy Vs. Sammy and Thanwa.