[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm still "MIA" but can say I'm super exstatic to see KWAN & WIN reunited? ahahahaha oh yeah babyyyy~~~  XD XD XD

Thank you for the news kwan25~~~~~ yahhhoooooo~~~~~

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wait....kwan and weir is rumored in a Lakorn together? Omgggg life is complete if Weir and Kwan reunite this year too OMGGMGMGMMG

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
Wait....kwan and weir is rumored in a Lakorn together? Omgggg life is complete if Weir and Kwan reunite this year too OMGGMGMGMMG
Yeah dear :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Have Weir and Kwan been confirmed? I'd be in heaven as well because I just got my wish with Sammy and Thanwa!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh aww! Why is she limiting herself when she's so popular right now?!? I keep hearing next year after next year with them. Idk. I feel hopeless when it comes to them. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
RU FOR Real?!!!!! Win Kwan together again?!!! FINALLY?!!! Yay!!!!!! I've been waiting for forever. My favorite channel 7 couple. Is it confirmed?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
WAIT WHAAATTT!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! OH MY GOSHHHH!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! PLEASE BE TRUE!!!! OH MY GOSH! I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW. I MISS MY WIN AND KWAN! Hopefully the storyline would be good!!! I really like this production. They did good with Leelawadee Plerng. I'm expecting a lot from them now. 555

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
YAAAAAY!!! This is such great newsssss!
Been missing Win and Kwan like crazy. Out of all Kwan's pa'eks, I prefer Win the most.
Their chemistry is just incredible!!! This is such a great year, ahhh.
Can't wait to see more of these beautifuls especially Win :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Just to hear that there is rumors of Weir/Kwan reuniting for a future lakorn gets me everytime... I hope it'll be for reals this time.. *sniffsniff* Don't go breaking my heart... it's been so long since DDH.  Thanks for the news~~~~

*coughcough*  I'm still excited just to know that Kwan/Win are reunited.  I really loved all of the lakorns they were paired in~~~ <3

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Since the focus on Win right now is his lakorn with JJ...we probably won't be seeing Kwan or Win soon, but I'm verrrrry excited :)

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I think after MSRFS ends, we'll be able to hear some news about them!! Please Please!!! Also, I would be super happy about Kwan Weir, ugh missed them so much and they are also a hot hot couple!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yay! Kwan and her original Koo Kwan are back. Their last lakorn was a real bummer but to be honest plotwise their only good lakorn was Bpom Rak Roy Adeed. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I saw Tawin on the tages and thought it was Navin. I was going to explode from happiness that Tar is going to redeem his pra'ek status finally. Turns out it's only his bro. Haha. Why isn't Navin getting pra'ek roles. He's way more handsome and hotter than his little bro. HEHE. No offense. Oh this weird system.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed's plot was stupid I have to admit because it was all about the kidnap child and then too many stupid drama in there and the ending wasn't satisfying. I loved Kwan and Win in that lakorn though, I wished there was only more skin ship! There was no kiss for them only cheek kiss LOL That was the first lakorn that I watch of them!! I agree that TMTJ was also draggy because it was more romantic comedy and some drama in there. I really hope this one will be good hehe these both need a slap/kiss!!  :w-scene-pop-corn:  :slapandkissse3:  :r-scene-pop-corn: