[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yes, the opening ceremony is on Wednesday. I'm so excited! I hope to see a lot of interactions between Kwan and Win! I miss those good, old, fun days! 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Ooo they look so darn good! How exciting!! I can't wait for opening ceremony because I know thy will tease each other for sure heheh

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Watching the ceremony live now. Quite interesting to see the actors and actresses process during it. Didn't know youtube did live things.

Amm is such a flirt with Kwan, seems like she is closer to him than with Win. The girl beside Amm is so cute.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
My sister said the same thing lol but I said it's probably because Amm acted so much with Kwan in lakorns lol so I'm sure they got closer while our win was away haha

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL yeah, hopefully during the filming process our Win and Kwan can get back into their bond like in 2008. I can't believe it has been almost 10 years since the first time they paired up. 

roselovesice

Yeah, both pra'nangs from both lakorns were very quiet, but Amm and Kwan talked to each other more, which is understandable since they just finished filming MSRFS not too long ago. Hopefully Kwan and Win would bring 2008 and 2010 back. I really miss the talkative and playful Win and meanie-good Kwan. lol Win has matured a lot though. He's less talkative and more quiet, but I might just be talking too early. lol 

I agree that it's interesting to see how the actors and actresses process during it. Seems like Amm and his nang'ake don't really know one another. It'll be interesting to see how their relationship progress from now to 5-6 months from now. 

And I think this is the first time they've ever air an opening ceremony live online! This is why I love Prakotarndee. They always go to the extent to make their fans happy. :D

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
It's quite sad that there weren't a lot of Win and Kwan together. The fans are so dedicated! Wish I'm in Thailand too!

roselovesice

Yeah, there weren't enough interactions or moments of Kwan and Win. I'm so sad. I'm assuming that something happened while filming the ceremony live, because they're offline now?
You can watch what they had already filmed live now. It's just a video now. 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I'm so curious to know what's going on after it was offline. They didn't do any interviews together or posed together. I mean they took a few photos together, but it was not what I had hoped it would be. Anyways, I'm so happy to see them again though!