[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
lakornsrok said:
Ommgg that has me imagining lmaoo really? How come it looks like a company place there's so many fire extinguisher lol OMG now I have crazy imagination I want it to be his bed room oooh
LOL, I was just saying and I guess I didn't notice the fire extinguisher. But I still hope it's his room or office.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I'm fainting here already. So much curiosity going on inside me. I wish I knew what's going on! They're so cute! <3

why isn't Sila's shirt a V-neck?! We need more of that chest showing! LOL.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
lakornsrok said:
Ohh gsh I'm going to die! Ugh those photos killing me ahhh I'm screaming inside hehhe just kiss already!! Lol
I know right, just kiss already! But I doubt so. Maybe it'll be one those scenes where they teased us into thinking they're going to kiss!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lol I'm sure it's not going to be easy for Sila since Korjun wants revenge hahahha

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Aaahhhh, I'm dead here from hotness overdose, Not only because of WinKwan, but also Bankwan too!!!!! Need more, need more!!! :)

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Right, props to them. Sometimes when I watch dramas and the makeup are distinguishable it bothers me a lot. It doesn't give that feel of beautiful or pretty anymore.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lmaoooo I laughed so hard in that photo cuz it's super hilarious haha I alreDy know its gonna be comical and our win will sure get revenge and tortured hahahah reminds me of theppabut lol