[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
It's not a good thing to say where the site is since who knows if Ch 7 might be here.. lol if you want it pleas message me and I will gladly give it to u :) :dance1:

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Oh no, I feel like I'm missing so much! I tried thaiflix, but I didn't see it! Im so desperate right now! 

crazy12

sarNie Hatchling
ImQueen said:
Oh no, I feel like I'm missing so much! I tried thaiflix, but I didn't see it! Im so desperate right now! 
Thaiflix already have the lakorn under the category On-Air Drama, I believe so if you go check it.

crazy12

sarNie Hatchling
gigidah said:
Hey I'm new here but I be follow this drama n reading u guys comment.. I try to looking for this drama on YouTube but I couldn't find it.. Can u guys tell me where I can watch this drama plzz. Thx u
Message me for the link.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yass!! Korjan and Sila got married in today's episode and she moved in already. I don't understand how Thi is so in "love" with Jan. It was so sudden. 
That preview though. Longest preview I have ever seen in my life. Hahha!!

Anyways, finally Kwan and Win's character are married. They went from being friends in PDSD to supposedly "brother & sister" in PRRA to fiancees in TMTJ to being married in KWLPR. The title just get longer and longer. lol 

lovebunny

sarNie Egg
From my understanding, Tee started to like angie because of her personality. I guess he is a play boy? Or a guy who a lot girls are attracted to. But with angie, she is different. I think what tee finds most interesting about her is that when he kissed her, he would expect her to be play back, but instead she punched him. Eventually his feelings gradually grew for her.

lovebunny

sarNie Egg
Can someone explain to me why korjan and sila have to marry together? And after watching ep2, I have a gut feeling sila has been liking korjan ever since they were young. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

roselovesice

Yeah, but he fell for her pretty hard considering how long they've only known one another since they met. Their childhood doesn't even count. lol I don't know. I just don't buy it but what do I know. Hahha! 

Base on what I could understand, Sila doesn't want Thi and Jan to be together so he is using her father as an excuse to marry her. If she agrees to marry him, he'll help her financially because her father is sick. Until she can get Lena and Thi married, he'll help her and possibly let her go. 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Yep sila wants to marry korjun so natee will move on that's messed up how he used money to bribe her. But it's my couple what can I say lol I love how they both just like to get at eaxhother heheh yay I'll be back to spazz on this weeks episodes!!!

Taeun

sarNie Egg
I'm surprise at how fast this lakorn is moving, but it a good thing. Finally Sila and korjun got marry and from the preview it seem next ep going to be the ep where they got lost and develope feeling for each other. I feel bad for Natti he lost the girl he like and hes force to marry a girl he doesn't like. Win character in here is so mean,but I guest he'll change later when he fall in love. So far I love the lakorn.

roselovesice

kodocha said:

• roselovesice i know this of topic i love your gif which drama is this ??
  • and i love this couple

It's a korean drama, CHEESE IN THE TRAP. It's currently on air, up to 10 episodes so far. 

And ahh!!! They're too cute! I'm definitely going to buy this magazine when it comes out! 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Sila wants to separate Jan and Tee because he wants Tee to marry Lena. Their business isn't doing so well financially. Therefore they need Lena's family for security. That's why Sila asked Jan to get married. I think Sila has feelings for Jan a little or else he would never suggest they sign the marriage license.

This lakorn is moving pretty quickly. I'm glad that it is though. I hope it just doesn't drag in the middle.

Baank and Kwan are kind of sizzling. I low-key ship them 5555

Win is still the same. Being away from the industry for so long hasn't changed him much. His acting is still the same. Always cute and natural.