[Ch7] Koo Za Rod Zab (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Min Pechaya

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I totally understand what you mean Mahalo. It would have been better if they  waited for another year. I'll try my best on updating this. I'm still tuning in to this because my I just love them together. 
A quick synopsis from Minnietheweir_interfc...  

In the lakorn, Min's family owns the biggest business of fermented fish production in Esan area in Thailand. But just after she finished school from abroad, the business went down to the edge of bankruptcy. To save the family business, Min took over the rein of management and decided to borrow money from a friend of her father's to get over the difficulty. The "generous" friend agreed to help Min, but on the condition of her getting married to his son Weir, a complete loser and playboy who took 'chasing hot models' as the only life goal. As a knowledgable and merited girl in business, Min of course didn't quite like her hubby at the beginning. On the other hand, she was not to his taste either coz of her country style business... Yet Weir's sister Nat quite likes Min and therefore kept creating chances to cheer the two to be together... In the lakorn, Min will speak a little Esan dialect to Weir whenever she wants to trick Weir into believing she is an old-school country girl... Yes, WeirMin will be married very early in the lakorn and gradually find the charms of each other before falling in love... So, the long-awaited marriage life of the sticky rice couple is to be expected here!!! The interview clip where WeirMin and the team introduce the lakorn will be posted shortly. Please keep following our IG for more updates!!! The lakorn will start filming tomorrow(Nov.4) for the part of Weir's family.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I love Weir and Min so much. I can enjoy seeing them pairing up every year. :) Thanks for the summary, erinhang

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I don't  mind Weir and Min paring up every year too. Roy Fun Tawan Duerd aired around the same time as LRSKF, and Yaya and Nadech are paring up again just like Weir and Min.  What a coincidence

DaoRisa

Thank you. I'm happy to have someone who love them in this thread. Don't understand when people keep saying that they are too soon to be pairing up (they just had 2 lakorns together, right?).

Fans complains TV7 when it takes too long to reunite Weir/Kwan (which is true), and then they also complain when they feel that it's too soon for Weir/Min...Personally, I don't want TV7 keep separate Weir/Min for too long like they separated Weir/Kwan. Next year is the year we can see Weir/Min and Weir/Kwan, and may be more of Weir with others too....I was like a dog with two tails.  :) :)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Exactly me too. Weir and Min are the stickyricecouple. They are suppose to work with each other more than with others and they only had 2 lakorns together. Weir has work with Aum 3 times and with Pancake 5 times! And they're not even a koo gine right? Weir has to make more than 5 lakorns with Min or else I will not be satisfy. But if they do keep Weir and Min separated from each other longer the fans will be even more excited to see them back. Like with Weir and Kwan; everyone seems to be super excited that they're making a lakorn together now like after 6-8 years. What I don't get is how come Weir and Min don't have as much evens together as Yaya has with Nadech? Bow and Mike seems to have more events together, or channel 7 seems to promote them more than they do to Weir and Min. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh, Pancake and Weir weren't a koo jin. They were a koo kwan. That's even bigger. The channel over-promoted them. I wasn't able to tune into any of Weir's lakorns until he broke up with her. I like Weir with different actresses. When fans say we want Weir and Min to take a break from each other we mean 2 or 3 years before working together again, not almost a decade like Weir and Kwan. That's tooooooooo long. No fanbase can endure that. The reason why Weir and Min don't have as many events as Yadech is because Ch.7 doesn't promote their couples as much as Ch.3. Ch.3 is all about making money from their stars, which is the reason why they have so many koo jins. I do not like that because I get tired of seeing the same pairings. IF my favorites were to pair up over and over again, I'd get sick and tired of them too. That's why I favor actors who can work with different actors and still have chemistry. I won't get bored and can tune into all their lakorns. I was beginning to enjoy Weir's individual freedom pairing with other actresses besides Pancake but now it seems that he's stuck with Min. I liked them in PA, but I'd like them to give me some time to miss them. I don't miss them right now. Lol.   

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I get what you mean. Like I wouldn't want them pair up year after year, but I wouldn't mind in 2 years. I was very surprise to find out that they were acting together again on October tenth, but I was also happy. I thought they would wait another year like in Pin Anong.
Some more pictures; sorry I seriously don't know how to use the spoiler button :scratchhead2: so if my pictures are annoying you please don't get mad at me. 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzttIdVu2SU  This is the video on the opening ceremony
QUICK Translation from Minnietheweir_interfc

P'Ott: We've been waiting a long time to get everything settled for this lakorn... But due to the conflict of my queues with another lakorn, I thus invited Yong(the director) over to help out with directing...
Min: We try to keep working together in the same lakorn every one or two years, so here we are this year, with the same full support and cheers from the fans. Guaranteed that fans and those who follow us would be fulfilled for sure...
Min introduced her character, a quite colorful role, with the prominent Esan style name... And upon hearing her name, Weir started to impersonate his character in the lakorn, acting as if seeing some monster in front of him

W: "It is a romantic comedy, the genre Min and I haven't played together before... It is a light-hearted lakorn, very fun to watch. And it is not just funny, it may also contain some elements of drama and action... Please do follow and support our new lakorn 'KooZa RosZaap'! 

DaoRisa

Thank you so much for the pictures of the blessing ceremony, Mahalo, and erinhang, and thanks also for translation from Minitheweir...As I said, I'm one of their fans who join the happiness to see they are back together on screen in every 2 years. :) :)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I just wanted to tell everyone that Min fell down the stairs after getting back from China. Her back and legs hurt, and the doctor suggested  that she take some time off of work, but she's too focused on working. Susu na Min. This lakorn with Weir is too important for Min to miss  :heart: .

mia07

Introvert
I just found out about this today while going through my FB feed. I'm actually quite excited because I felt LRSKF was filmed a while ago since I haven't been tuning into Thai lakorns lately so this is good news for me lol! I do kinda wished they did like a non-modern type film - like set in the village/country in a drama genre. Hopefully this romcom will be in the middle likes of PA and LRSKF.. So basically Weir is a womanizer? :p

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
All his wardrobe have been prints on top of prints. Lol. I don't think I'll ever buy Weir being a player. He really struggles to play a playboy. He's too gentleman-like. I can't take him seriously.