[Ch7] Koo Za Rod Zab (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Min Pechaya

erinhang

sarNie Adult
From minnietheweir_interfc

[Update on WeirMin's new lakorn: "KooZa...RosZaap"]
The first couple scene of this year in #KooZaRosZaap was filmed today! Min said, she couldn't stop laughing while filming the scene(the right corner)...The script is really funny... And these pics are just a tip of the iceberg... There are More to finnn!! ☺ Cannot wait to watch!!
Come on you guys! :dance1: Spazz with me, if you're excited about this lakorn!

sarN

sarNie Granny
the camera seen to love shirtless Weir , every lakorn I came across w/ him so far ( 3 ) it either no shirt at all or he take it off at some point . Most p'ek doesn't have much to show beside a slim firgure w/ a pretty face lols but Weir come with a complete package ^^^

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
erinhang said:
From minnietheweir_interfc [Update on WeirMin's new lakorn: "KooZa...RosZaap"]
The first couple scene of this year in #KooZaRosZaap was filmed today! Min said, she couldn't stop laughing while filming the scene(the right corner)...The script is really funny... And these pics are just a tip of the iceberg... There are More to finnn!! ☺ Cannot wait to watch!!
Come on you guys! :dance1: Spazz with me, if you're excited about this lakorn!
Yeah!!.. Just watching the teaser enough to make me laugh. It's good to see their reunion in romcom. Last romcom from min I did watched was bundai dok ruk with om. Hahaha

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Hana_pichy said:
Yeah!!.. Just watching the teaser enough to make me laugh. It's good to see their reunion in romcom. Last romcom from min I did watched was bundai dok ruk with om. Hahaha
I know, the teaser made me laugh too! This lakorn will definitely keep us laughing till tears come out :yes:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
saraokenim said:
I wish they will star filming on a regular basis.
can't wait to see more pics of the stickyrice couple lol
Your'e not the only wishing that. I go on their Instagram every hour to check for updates, but sadly there is hardly any updates. 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I found one new picture today! :woot: There's more, but I can't copy and paste on Instagram, so I got to wait for them to also post it on Facebook, then I'll share with you guys.
 cr: minpechaya
And here's an old one back in Nov 2015

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Lexa said:
The two girls from Baan Sai Tong are going to be in here :D
3, counting Min! :thumbsup:
There's Ying Lek and then I don't remember Pojaman's friend's name, and there is Pojaman.
It's nice that you noticed that :yes:

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
Haha, because Min is the main I wasn't referring to her. But yes, I believe her name was than... Yeah I don't remember either. Lol

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Finally Filming again!
cr: Baitongzae, Minnietheweir, MinnieTheWeirATPantip
 KISS KISS KISS!
:dance1:  :woot:  :woot2:  :pervie:
 Slowly going in for the kiss!
:woot2:  :woot:  :dance1:  :drools:
 She looks so tired
:dance1:  :woot2:
 I think Hia is falling for you!
:woot: