❤️[Ch7] Krong Nampeung (Media Scene): Weir Sukullawat/Prapye Ramida

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Of course they gotta pair Weir with the new kids, all their n'eks have left already. The only ones around his age left is Min and Thisa and they've already worked together bunches of times. Prapye has such a forgettable face, wished they paired him with someone else but at least they didn't put him with Pupe (fingers crossed that doesn't happen).

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
He still hasn’t pair up with Now or Sammie yet! :fighting3:
I’m waiting for those pairings!! Ugh, idk if that will be happening soon but he’s suppose to have another lakorn. Fingers crossed that the other one has one of those girls.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I’m waiting for those pairings!! Ugh, idk if that will be happening soon but he’s suppose to have another lakorn. Fingers crossed that the other one has one of those girls.
I doubt that it’ll be one of the girls we want. Ch7 May never pair them up. I give up.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
i'm shocked at this pairing. lucky prapye! i like her so im cool with this but i don't like the storyline sadly..

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Of course they gotta pair Weir with the new kids, all their n'eks have left already. The only ones around his age left is Min and Thisa and they've already worked together bunches of times. Prapye has such a forgettable face, wished they paired him with someone else but at least they didn't put him with Pupe (fingers crossed that doesn't happen).
Yeah Prapye is very pretty but nothing from her has stood out to me yet, personality or acting. But hey I prefer her to Pupe anyway, I can't feel Pupe's charm to be honest. But out of the remaining n'eks in Ch7, of course these two will be pushed a lot...

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like Weir will be paired with the younger stars to be pushed to the spotlight yet he has not worked with Now and Sammy yet.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
CH7 probably wants to use Weir to launch their new n'eks since they don't have many left, there's more chances of now being paired with Mik than with Weir imo

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Prapye is cute. She looks so young like in her late teens 18/19 but she’s 23 already lol. Weir is probably going to just pair up with youngins now cause Ch7 barely has any neks his age since they all left. Min is like the only one closest to his age. Aum is close too but doubt she will really have any lakorns after the Mik one.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Not sure if I like Media Scene very much. From what I've seen from them, they make pretty slow moving, boring lakorns. So far I only liked Sakao Duen from their company.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Not sure if I like Media Scene very much. From what I've seen from them, they make pretty slow moving, boring lakorns. So far I only liked Sakao Duen from their company.
I don’t mind Media Scene too much. They are kinda slow paced though but they have pretty good editing. Outta all the productions, I think media scene has the most new lakorns that I’m actually excited to see. Like Mik and Sammy’s lakorn and this lakorn. I know they are doing BigM and Hana’s lakorn too.

I guess Ch7 doesn’t really have too many good productions now either in my opinion lol. Pordeecom hands down was their best. I think Prakrotkarndee is pretty good too but they always start off great then end with crappy endings.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hahahaha...wier can be her grandpa

I like her as a newbie. She and donut were great together. I drop the tired cliché lakorn they did (bad script) but they had good chemistry.