[CH7] Kue Hathata Krong Pipop (DiDa)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
So Chin and his sister are both gonna be in here? wow.. I'm excited to see Chin.. hehe :D

and is the other girl Sonya KZ from KAT-PAT? or a different girl from KZ..

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
They should stop giving Jakkajan these kind of roles and push her to the forefront as N'ek. They only gave her like 3-4 N'ek roles. She's so good but I guess she's not a favorite of theirs. (ch.7)

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, Chin and Sophie will play as siblings and I believe Chin has signed with Ch 7. DIDA isn't too bad of a production and considering that this lakorn is somewhat similar to Aya Rak, I'm sure this remake should turn out decent since they did an okay job with AR. 

Aw darn. I was hoping Chin would sign with Ch. 3 because 1) I wanna see him in a lakorn paired with Yaya and 2) Ch. 3 is just better overall.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
what an odd cast... but then I would definitely stay in tune because the 1st lakorn was good :) I just pray that ch7 don't kill this version haha

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
x0unerthanlater said:
They should stop giving Jakkajan these kind of roles and push her to the forefront as N'ek. They only gave her like 3-4 N'ek roles. She's so good but I guess she's not a favorite of theirs. (ch.7)
I honestly think that they gave her the right role... from what I remember her character is very important and she is actually the nang'eak... this lakorn seems like a pretty big production too. remember it's not that they aren't giving her any chances, it's more like if the role will fit her or not (and I believe that she is perfect for it). imagine this, it could of been worse lol.

x0unerthanlater

triANGgo said:
I honestly think that they gave her the right role... from what I remember her character is very important and she is actually the nang'eak... this lakorn seems like a pretty big production too. remember it's not that they aren't giving her any chances, it's more like if the role will fit her or not (and I believe that she is perfect for it). imagine this, it could of been worse lol.

I'll wait and see. Because she has another lakorn where she plays N'rai. I have a feeling they are trying to downgrade her to supporting N'ek or to N'rai. Ch. 7 likes to do that to actresses that aren't popular or ones that don't bring in ratings.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
x0unerthanlater said:
I'll wait and see. Because she has another lakorn where she plays N'rai. I have a feeling they are trying to downgrade her to supporting N'ek or to N'rai. Ch. 7 likes to do that to actresses that aren't popular or ones that don't bring in ratings.

but then again ch.7 lakorns arent all that great either... i'm wouldnt be surprised if this lakorn suck..... like what you said we'll just "wait and see".

x0unerthanlater

triANGgo said:
but then again ch.7 lakorns arent all that great either... i'm wouldnt be surprised if this lakorn suck..... like what you said we'll just "wait and see".

I feel bad for the actors/actresses because some are really talented but they don't get the recognition that they deserve. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Chin is cute. I rather have him with Ch.3 too. On Ch. 7 I can't see him with anyone but Kwan and Mai. His little sister is cute too. And she has the best role of the kids. In the old version, the 2nd daughter was the only one that ended up happy I think. She was super bratty and a tomboy and her pairing was the usual bickering couple but cute. The oldest sister, played by Nat, became a Mai Chee and devoted her life to religion. The youngest sister, played by Claudia had an affair with a married man. The youngest brother died. In fact I think only the 3 daughters of Sabanya lived. Priscilla who was Khun Ying's daughter died as did the servant's boy.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Today episode. I think is 18. Chin's sister is pretty tall for 14 years old and she is pretty. Sonya looks short but Stephany and Sophie are around 5'9" or 5'10"