[CH7] La Ong Dao (JSL Global Media)

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Is this a book series and if so, has anyone read it? Is it related to Mussaya? They have side characters (played by different actors/actresses) with the same names and relationships...Tanchai Sadayu, Yong Chon, and Nit; and they have the exact same relationship. Just curious.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yes its by the same author but it's not really a series. I remember reading it on Pantip a long time ago, maybe back when Mussaya was announced with Mik in it? Didn't read any of the books myself so 2nd hand info.

The only connecting character is Tanchai Sadayu who appears in all the books but the main characters aren't connected or ever interacted. And the main characters from one book aren't mentioned in other books. And Sadayu's "history/story" from one book isn't brought up in other books. He just shows up lol.

There might be other minor characters that show up here and there but don't really remember.

So book Sadayu pops up in Mussaya, Laong Dao, Waew Mayura, Sa Gao Duen (spelling? the one with Johnny/Kat English) and Kala Pangha (Dom/Joy R's lakorn).

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Yes its by the same author but it's not really a series. I remember reading it on Pantip a long time ago, maybe back when Mussaya was announced with Mik in it? Didn't read any of the books myself so 2nd hand info.

The only connecting character is Tanchai Sadayu who appears in all the books but the main characters aren't connected or ever interacted. And the main characters from one book aren't mentioned in other books. And Sadayu's "history/story" from one book isn't brought up in other books. He just shows up lol.

There might be other minor characters that show up here and there but don't really remember.

So book Sadayu pops up in Mussaya, Laong Dao, Waew Mayura, Sa Gao Duen (spelling? the one with Johnny/Kat English) and Kala Pangha (Dom/Joy R's lakorn).
I remember there was a Tanchai character that Pr'ek looked up to and N'ek adopted as a surrogate father in Sa Kao Duen, didn't realize it was the same character until now. Thanks for clarifying. They actually had Nit (played by Maggi Apa here since this takes place after they go to school overseas) answer the phone with "Banh Rutanamahasan" in today's episode...lol. Also looked at the thread for Sa Kao Duen and I think they have Arnus still playing Tanchai in there but they have Kelly playing his character in this one...lol...guess different time frames.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Now has some serious gorgeous hair. The OST is a bit boring to me but somehow I see fit to the lakorn. My absolute version is Billy's. I used to have it on repeat like crazy. Om, as usually not really feeling him.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't remember what ever happens to Tan Chai's character, but for some reason, maybe it's just me I felt he might have been slightly interested in Nit LOL.

Tau hu nuoc duong

sarNie Egg
Anybody 's watching it? Now look so beautiful here. I hope Arnus would play the character Tanchai, Kelly is good too but I really liked Arnus in Massaya

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I'm surprised that it was airing Wednesday/Thursday. There are 4 episodes so far.

Now looks good. Om, gosh I dunno if he was the right candidate for the role. His acting and facial expression isn't there? Maybe I'm just picky?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Man, Om's acting has always been the same. I still wonder why is he getting cast in so many lakorns. Es would have been a better choice for this.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Haven't WATCHED Thai dramas in forever and I watch this one lol. IDK who Now is but she is pretty in this. I wished that there would be slap/kiss. Just a lot of tripping and catching each other in the arms so far.