[CH7] Laa Tah Chon (Nine Bever Films) : Es Kantapong / Preaw Tussaneeya

Koy123

sarNie Oldmaid
Mike is going freelance. I don’t want to see her with Porshe. I would like to see her with Kem though. What’s the storyline for this one? I hope it’s not action again.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet & Mookda <3
searching up the title, it seems to be an action one... But I really hope not. Es needs to be in a romance drama! With Mookda! Or anyone! Just not in action for a bit.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Mike is going freelance. I don’t want to see her with Porshe. I would like to see her with Kem though. What’s the storyline for this one? I hope it’s not action again.
Mike is going freelance? That's surprising, Ch7 seems to treat him well enough. But it would be great to see him with some of my Ch3 favs lol

Koy123

sarNie Oldmaid
Mike is going freelance? That's surprising, Ch7 seems to treat him well enough. But it would be great to see him with some of my Ch3 favs lol
Yeah, his last lakorns were with Now and Mookda. I’m so used to seeing Michael in a traditional lakorn. It’ll be new and refreshing to see with other channels especially with GMM or One31.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet & Mookda <3
I hope he does continue to get work if/when he leaves and not just disappear lol.