[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

mia07

Introvert
phatman said:
I love this lakorn so far, but there are a few things that bother me, such as:

1. The setting is too fake and staged, it doesn't feel like a real place. I know it's hard to find a realistic setting, but I've seen other make-believe lakorns with better settings.

2. There are not that many people involved in this lakorn. They should've invested some money on extra actors and actresses. I don't see too many civilians and it adds on to the unrealisticness.
à
3. Those darn sound effects. ESPECIALLY the footsteps. There was one scene where one of the girls was wearing flip flops and they inserted clickity footsteps. Haha. I thought it was funny. à

3. Action scenes! Hate, Hate the action scenes...period. Haha.
I agree on number two. They are from a royal family so shouldn't you see a lot of guards, maids, etc...? That's why it's hard to believe why certain things happen i.e, Suthep sneakily goes to release Karnnika from jail and nobody saw him, Mat sneaking in and out of her room (when she should be guarded heavily since she is the Queen-to-be) and Makey as well since Kamin is not always there, and a lot of other stuff..

I guess their focus is just the main plot that other things are just not necessary. In other words, they don't pay much attention to the details.

I don't really like the action scenes too. I wish it was more realistic with bruises and blood shatters haha..

samn09

sarNie Egg
Hehehehehehh I know why ep 14-16 went up...it's all the koo gin weir and min cute moments together Hahahahahah

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
samn09 said:
Hehehehehehh I know why ep 14-16 went up...it's all the koo gin weir and min cute moments together Hahahahahah
Right. They should've tuned in earlier! Haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
I agree on number two. They are from a royal family so shouldn't you see a lot of guards, maids, etc...? That's why it's hard to believe why certain things happen i.e, Suthep sneakily goes to release Karnnika from jail and nobody saw him, Mat sneaking in and out of her room (when she should be guarded heavily since she is the Queen-to-be) and Makey as well since Kamin is not always there, and a lot of other stuff..

I guess their focus is just the main plot that other things are just not necessary. In other words, they don't pay much attention to the details.

I don't really like the action scenes too. I wish it was more realistic with bruises and blood shatters haha..

Exactly! It annoys the heck out of me. 

I hope Akanee's dad turns a leaf too. Haha. He's a mafia, but he's got a soft spot for his dearest only son, so he's the type who can reform.

SPOILER ALERT!
I know it's hard to act blind when you've just been blinded, but Weir is not good at acting blind. Haha. He's too fake.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You can find it on the top of your reply box or you can manually type it out. This is what you type: [bracket] spoiler [bracket] Your comment. [bracket][slash] spoiler [bracket]

samn09

sarNie Egg
So I watched ep 18 raw, and I didn't understand much about it, but....

So Prince Kamin is to marry Haruethai? And Mattana to marry Makey still? I thought everyone knows Makey is bad and they still want her to marry him? Man, Kamin and Mattana needs to get together already b/c it's already ep 18, I want to see their cute koo gin moments as prince and princess with their love being officially announced!

mia07

Introvert
Just finished epi 13 and OMG everything is so messed up! Finally, something is happening but damn everything is happening so quickly. I hope all the bad guys die, including the dumb Queen. Min will most likely become mental bcuz she literally is already. Makey is being manipulated so most likely he may turn a leaf. I shall have to watch epi 14 tomo at work bcuz it's late already.. Ahhh.. cannot wait and yes thank you for hiding the spoilers cuz I prevented myself from reading it even tho I really want to know what's going to happen next!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Just finished epi 13 and OMG everything is so messed up! Finally, something is happening but damn everything is happening so quickly. I hope all the bad guys die, including the dumb Queen. Min will most likely become mental bcuz she literally is already. Makey is being manipulated so most likely he may turn a leaf. I shall have to watch epi 14 tomo at work bcuz it's late already.. Ahhh.. cannot wait and yes thank you for hiding the spoilers cuz I prevented myself from reading it lol

Yes! This first climax was good, but it went all too quickly! It's like everything happened in episode 13. All the secrets spilled at once and it's kind of unsatisfying. Oh well though. I think they kind of wanted to rush it, so they can:
put in those sweet scenes. Haha. Thai lakorns. The beach, one-on-one scenes, those are must haves!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I have a feeling Kamin's pretending not to recognize Mattana. AND I kind of miss the old Kamin. The calm and collective soldier who has a lot of respect for women. After being blinded he's like a completely different guy. He became a typical Thai pra'ek. Haha. IDK, maybe it's just me. 

mia07

Introvert
I thought it was kinda funny that they wrote Kamin's mom and his name on the photo - it's not like the King don't know who they are and plus they made it too obvious for others to find out.. and omg, I hope they show more flashback of the young King cuz he's quite handsome. As much as I try to look pass Louis' facial expressions every time he talks or have mood swings, it just really annoys me lol I wish he acted a bit more natural cuz he seems to open his mouth really wide when he's angry or surprised/disappointed...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm kind of having some problems with bugaboo. Doesn't seem to want to play the videos for me.  Anyone else watching from there or somewhere else??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
I thought it was kinda funny that they wrote Kamin's mom and his name on the photo - they made it too obvious.. and omg, I hope they show more flashback of the young King cuz he's quite handsome. As much as I try to look pass Louis' facial expressions every time he talks or have mood swings, it just really annoys me lol I wish he acted a bit more natural cuz he seems to open his mouth really wide when he's angry or surprised/disappointed...

Haha. I know right. It should've been a note or something on the back. Something more natural. 
Yeah um, Louis is not ready to act yet. He does great in skinship scenes, but overall...he needs more acting lessons. Haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, if Makee already found out that the King being down was all the Queen's doing, why isn't he stopping her from continuing to do so. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Holy moly! Haha. I thought PA was disturbing with the uneccessary lip-locking. But this is worst! It was doing so well up until episode 16. Wow that was disturbing what Weir did to Min. HAHA. And man! I was hoping Kamin was pretending not to recognize Mat. Urgh. I'm upset. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I kind of wish they made Makee reminisce his good ole days with Kamin. He doesn't seem to be sad about him dying at all. He seems happy and back to normal...minus his player ways. I don't know if I want him to end up with Hareuthai or not. I kind of want Hareuthai to end up with Sinthorn, but there isn't really any development between them two. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay I'm not surprised since this is a CH7 lakorn after all, but I'm getting ANNOYED!!! What's up with all these unnecessary KILLINGS! :eyetwitch:! I'm annoyed and very upset. URGH. I guess LRSKF won't be my favorite lakorn of 2014 afterall.    :thumbdown:  One more dead person and I'm out.....for reals! Haha.