[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Haha, don't try to shift the blame onto me, Mahalo, cause it looks like the airing dates for some lakorns are always changing. :whahuh: It's all on IG member thaicraze (well, technically, it's TV Pool Spicy Star New Live's fault, since it seems like they were the ones who originally uploaded the photo. I could be wrong! Which, I probably am. :bhehe:). Don't come after me with pitchforks if the airing dates turn out to be wrong. :lolyup:
For L
Er, now I'm doubting some of the dates on the photo. :scratchchin: I read in Rak Boon 2's thread that its airing date is Tuesday, July 8, and that matches with what I read on Spicy forum about Rak Boon 2 airing on Mon-Tues. July 18 is on a Friday. Hmm... :shrug: Also, seems like TV Pool Spicy Star New Live contradicts itself; the (Facebook) page just uploaded a photo of Mike and Margie from Rak Boon 2, and I'm guessing from the numbers (the post is in Thai) that the airing date is really July 8...if NOTHING CHANGES. :lol:

And sounds like the airing date for Mario and Taew's Roy Ruk Hak Liem Tawan has changed yet again. According to Spicy member M3lhouse, it's pushed back to the 16th of July now. So...the dates on the photo are subjected to change. :sweat: :spin: We'll just have to wait and see for further "confirmation." :lol2: I suppose the date for Min and Weir's Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah is probably going to change again, too. :phew:
It's ok Maiko! I'm just crediting you because I took the photo from you. Haha. I was also in a rush so I didn't see the tag on the photo. I shall go change the credit. For this lakorn, I think it might just air July 28th because I read on Pantip that it's airing on the Mon-Tue slot. At first, it was supposed to air  in the Fri-Sun slot but they changed it again. Since Sammie and Porshe's lakorn is airing on the weekend slot, I think the picture may have some accuracy to it. Haha. I was just puzzled by the DKD 2 airing on July 8th since they said it's going to air in August. Idk. They've been confusing us lately with the airing dates. They should make up their minds already, but you are not at fault if the information turns out to be wrong. The source who gave them is wrong. You're just doing your job of updating us on AF. I'm also trying my best to keep the threads updated as well with our favorites. So please, don't go after us with pitch forks folks! Haha. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Mahalo said:
It's ok Maiko! I'm just crediting you because I took the photo from you. Haha. I was also in a rush so I didn't see the tag on the photo. I shall go change the credit. For this lakorn, I think it might just air July 28th because I read on Pantip that it's airing on the Mon-Tue slot. At first, it was supposed to air  in the Fri-Sun slot but they changed it again. Since Sammie and Porshe's lakorn is airing on the weekend slot, I think the picture may have some accuracy to it. Haha. I was just puzzled by the DKD 2 airing on July 8th since they said it's going to air in August. Idk. They've been confusing us lately with the airing dates. They should make up their minds already, but you are not at fault if the information turns out to be wrong. The source who gave them is wrong. You're just doing your job of updating us on AF. I'm also trying my best to keep the threads updated as well with our favorites. So please, don't go after us with pitch forks folks! Haha. 

Aw! :kiss: :grouphug: Oh, my! Really about DKD 2's airing date? I assumed that it's going to air in July, because I've seen so many picture "updates" on it, but they could just be sharing interesting info about the lakorn. :lol2: Seems like this year's lakorns' airing dates are always changing. Yes, don't come after us with pitchforks, people! :lmao2: :rofl:

-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Another month..? Hmmm.. :( Thanks guys!

You're welcome! :wink:

phatman said:
Grr. The confusion. They need to stop changing the air dates.

Seriously. But I suppose it's all part of the Thai entertainment industry. :lol:

choo

sarNie Adult
Shucks, I was really hoping they'd air it this month.. :( Thanks everyone for updating us! 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They reused most of the same scenes from the previous teaser. I'm upset. I was expecting more after 6 months from the first release of a teaser. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
They reused most of the same scenes from the previous teaser. I'm upset. I was expecting more after 6 months from the first release of a teaser. 
Yes, they did. They haven't shown us anything exciting to look forward to. Like a kiss scene...? Haha.