[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Wow, it's been so long since I saw the fitting opening on Kan Pak.... that was a year ago and a half ago? :O

It's been so long since I last seen a Weir lakorn... so many things to watch.. oh dear.

mia07

Introvert
Have to wait patiently. A fan has started to sub already... :) But I wanna see it now.. :(

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
I really enjoyed the first two episodes so far. Firstly, I love how each character is introduced and then they pause to show the credits. The pace is pretty good where everything flows nice and smoothly (Mummai never disappoints in this aspect). Mattana is such a cute/entertaining nang aek. This is probably the first time Min is portraying a character that is quite similar to her self and I like how she doesn't overdo the cuteness or exaggerate her expressions. It comes off natural for her. Lastly, this lakorn is such eye candy. The costumes and wardrobes on all the girls are absolutely gorgeous (lusting over Min's Chanel Boy Bags in here) and of course I cant' forget to mention about our beautiful lead couple. The hug scene at the airport got me squealing  :crush:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The first episode is starting off to a good pace. This sure is a different character for Min. I don't know what's up with me lately, but I seem to prefer calm n'eks. Lol. Well, I just think it's difficult to pull off strong minded n'eks who are both cute and feisty at the same time. Namtarn as Darika in DKD2 can't put off that kind of character well. That's why I called it quits for that lakorn. As for Min, I can't say she's doing a great job as Matana, but it's bearable so she isn't so bad. I was expecting a bit more from OST, but I don't like it. The lyrics may be nice, but the way it's sung isn't the most catchy. I tend to like most of Weir's OST, but this one isn't as impressive. As for Prince Ma-Kee, he looks okay at certain angles, but once he starts speaking, his teeth are ginormous. Over all, great first episode. I think Moom Mai has to be my favorite production from Ch. 7.      

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
It sure isn't easy to pull off a feisty and hyper character because it requires a good balance of emotions. A lot of actresses these days tend to overdo it. I think Min is fine and the character itself is pretty funny/cute however, I'll watch a few more episodes to judge further. I have to agree on the OST. The lyrics fit well with the overall storyline and the beat is nice, it's just I don't like the singer. Surprisingly, I like Weir's rendition a little more even though I'm not a fan of his voice to begin with. Louis looks his part and his acting seems okay for a newbie but there's something about the way he talks that's a bit weird, kinda like Ken Phuphoom. In terms of looks, he reminds me of Arthur Benjakul (Umm Atichart friend in Maya Tawan), just more vampy looking lol. 

Mahalo - This is only a suggestion na but if you're posting more than 4 pictures, can you please put the remaining pictures in a spoiler option? I find that when accessing the forum through mobile, it takes a long time for the page to load. I hope you won't be offended na. I appreciate all the picture updates. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
jeedlove said:
It sure isn't easy to pull off a feisty and hyper character because it requires a good balance of emotions. A lot of actresses these days tend to overdo it. I think Min is fine and the character itself is pretty funny/cute however, I'll watch a few more episodes to judge further. I have to agree on the OST. The lyrics fit well with the overall storyline and the beat is nice, it's just I don't like the singer. Surprisingly, I like Weir's rendition a little more even though I'm not a fan of his voice to begin with. Louis looks his part and his acting seems okay for a newbie but there's something about the way he talks that's a bit weird, kinda like Ken Phuphoom. In terms of looks, he reminds me of Arthur Benjakul (Umm Atichart friend in Maya Tawan), just more vampy looking lol. 

Mahalo - This is only a suggestion na but if you're posting more than 4 pictures, can you please put the remaining pictures in a spoiler option? I find that when accessing the forum through mobile, it takes a long time for the page to load. I hope you won't be offended na. I appreciate all the picture updates. 
I knew he looked familiar. He does look like Arthur! I like Arthur more though. And yes, the way he speaks does remind me of Ken. P. As for the last comment, I'm super offended! Jk. Lol. I'll try to put them in spoilers. It's just that it takes a tad bit more work to hide the rest of the pictures. Uploading pictures is difficult enough since we have to save them and reupload them onto our own hosting site then reupload them onto here because hot-linking isn't allowed. But for everyone's convenience, I guess that'd be a good idea.  

mia07

Introvert
Weir is so good looking. I still find it funny a bit that they use iPads n iPhones and such in Lakorns. I'm not used to seeing it at all in movies since most movies I watch doesn't rely on tech as much n if they do, they still have the bar or flip phones lol but I guess its cool. You guys must be catching it live huh or on another website? Poor us...

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Louis is pretty, I just feel that he's more suited for print ads or being a runway model. It's awkward listening to him speak, especially when he tries to use an authoritative tone. It's especially worse when he shares scenes with Weir and other seasoned actors. Funny enough, he pulls of those skinship scenes pretty well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
All this talk about Louis, I want to see how this Nadech look-a-like does. HAHA. 

EDIT
Mr. Hem is hawt~! I hope he stays the good guy in here. OMG, everything is Pin Anong to me. HAHA. I can't help but think of that watching this. I hope this one is better though. So far so good!